52 minutes ago, furbibi said:

Thanks @Muppett 🙂 So with my company... Basically the main business kept the ABN open but is no longer operating. All the business expenses and operations are going through the new business ABN. Sid you guys use an Immigration agency to apply? And do you remember how long it took to approve your nomination? Thanks 🙂

@furbibi Assuming you applied under the old / no longer used ABN.
This is risky and could (likely) put your application at risk - especially if the department pick up on it (via financials / company nomination details). 
- Might be something worthwhile discussing with a MA and confirming your best options. Personally, I don't see how they would miss this (especially as the nomination is still in process). 

To my understanding, using the wrong / different ABN makes the application invalid. 

Edited by Hex

1 hour ago, furbibi said:

Thanks @Muppett 🙂 So with my company... Basically the main business kept the ABN open but is no longer operating. All the business expenses and operations are going through the new business ABN. Sid you guys use an Immigration agency to apply? And do you remember how long it took to approve your nomination? Thanks 🙂

Your situation is different to mine so probably can’t be compared. We used an MA to become an official sponsor and for the 457 nomination but I’ve prepared the nomination for the 186 myself. After we supplied additional info it only took about 2 weeks to get approved. 

Good luck!

28 minutes ago, Hex said:

@furbibi Assuming you applied under the old / no longer used ABN.
This is risky and could (likely) put your application at risk - especially if the department pick up on it (via financials / company nomination details). 
- Might be something worthwhile discussing with a MA and confirming your best options. Personally, I don't see how they would miss this (especially as the nomination is still in process). 

To my understanding, using the wrong / different ABN makes the application invalid. 

I’m no expert but if it’s an associated entity it might be fine. The MA should know about this.

• Like 1

As I was afraid,  after almost two months of waiting after the nomination was approved,  the CO requested new AFP for my wife, just applied and waiting for the new one .. I just hope after the AFP will be uploaded the CO is going to move a bit faster.. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dimitrios said:

As I was afraid,  after almost two months of waiting after the nomination was approved,  the CO requested new AFP for my wife, just applied and waiting for the new one .. I just hope after the AFP will be uploaded the CO is going to move a bit faster.. 

Seriously bro, I was just thinking about you 5 mins ago. 

As I am entered in the 3rd week after nomination approval.

I wish you the very best luck. 

If you don't know, I tell you they might process your wife's afp in one day as it happen with my wife' afp. 

Edited by Dar
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Dar said:

If you don't know, I tell you they might process your wife's afp in one day as it happen with my wife' afp. 

Same Situation :

AFP Requested On 24th May, provided 4th June still waiting....186 (DE) VIC PESE 

On 16/07/2019 at 15:21, sahil pfs said:

State: QLD
Birth Country: India
Stream: 457 - 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 4
Nomination & visa  applied: 13 Nov 2018

Nomination approved : 13 June 2019 

Request for my Partner Police check  which we submitted yesterday : 24 June 2019

Last Update shows : 24 June 2019 
IMMI Status: Further assessment

IMMI PROCESSING TEAM  : NSW PESE 

How long they take please advice 

Same Situation Still Waiting....

Hi guys,

I am one of the silent readers of this forum  and I really found it helpful for so many different reasons,

I started to follow it months ago, before I was lodging my 186 visa.

Yesterday my PR was approved!!!! 

Hang in there guys, wish you all the best!

Below my signature 

PS my visa went straight from Received to Finalised

State: NSW
Birth Country: Italy 
Stream: 457 > 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 1
Visa and 
Nomination applied:  Nomination 17th May / VISA 3rd June both 2019
Visa Granted: 16 July 2019
IMMI Status: Finalized (granted)

• Congratulations 8

1 hour ago, Dar said:

Thanks mate, I just can't understand why it took them so long to request the afp,  it's just depressing...

• Like 1

Hi everyone, 

I was really starting to lose hope that I would not get the opportunity to say this, but I got my silver email today. After 21 months my nomination application was finally approved.

The department requested additional documents from my employer in June (ironically while I was overseas), and 42 days later the nomination was approved. They've requested that I complete a new medical (not surprising given that my exam was undertaken in Nov 2017) for my personal application. 

I'm not celebrating yet as I have another hurdle to jump.

But, shout out to my 2017 buddies, they will get to you too!!!

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 3

Hi all, 

I have applied  ens 186 trt, cook on May 30th 2018, both nomination and visa .Co allocated on 28th May 2019. Requested s 56. Submitted all required documents, then again on July 1st 2019 CO asked for my wife medicals, submitted on 10th July 2019.

so anyone have any idea how long will it takes from now , to grant my p.r. I heard by few people saying both nomination and p.r will get at the same time...

please suggest...

thanks

10 hours ago, KNaveen said:

Hi all, 

I have applied  ens 186 trt, cook on May 30th 2018, both nomination and visa .Co allocated on 28th May 2019. Requested s 56. Submitted all required documents, then again on July 1st 2019 CO asked for my wife medicals, submitted on 10th July 2019.

so anyone have any idea how long will it takes from now , to grant my p.r. I heard by few people saying both nomination and p.r will get at the same time...

please suggest...

thanks

Only Visa God can answer your question that too when he/she know himself/herself. The timelines can be very different for different people. Based on last few post department, we can assume that department has started processing some applications where additional documents requested where submitted in first week of June 2019. But there are many others who are waiting for long as well. So keep praying and stay positive.

15 hours ago, Dimitrios said:

Great, at least you know that your application is moving. Something to cheer up rather than seeing the same status on immi account. Best of luck.

Good morning guys,

Been one of the silent readers of this forum.

Just checked my phone this morning after shower and saw a golden email from my MA. Our PR was GRANTED yesterday!!!! 

So grateful and this forum has somehow helped us a lot. For those of you who have been waiting I hope you will get your great news soon!

Wish you all the best and have a lovely day!

• Congratulations 10

21 hours ago, Muppett said:

I’m no expert but if it’s an associated entity it might be fine. The MA should know about this.

Thanks for your reply @Muppett & @Hex 🙂

Ok so to explain this a bit further... The MA advised lodging the nomination and the application with the old ABN acting as a trustee for the new ABN. I am not allowed to view the nomination documents as my company has a very strict policy; I just know that we had to supply financials for both companies and they requested further documentation last month. The immigration agent ensured me that, as long as the businesses are associated entities and are sharing the same management, the nomination ***should*** be ok. I'm just getting frustrated because a lot happened in my company in the last few years (change of ownership, management, ABN, trading name etc), and there is no transparency on that, so I worry that it will affect my application. I see that most nomination get approved within days, and without asking for extra documents... 

23 minutes ago, Rakhush said:

I can see the new processing time on my IMMI ACCOUNT 12-16 months😒

Same mine showing 12 to 16 month, but when i rang to immigration yesterday to find out processing timing the lady told me current processing time is 7 to 8 Month.

• Like 1

Just now, Lollies said:

Same mine showing 12 to 16 month, but when i rang to immigration yesterday to find out processing timing the lady told me current processing time is 7 to 8 Month.

That’s what we like to hear!!! My thoughts: because they didn’t approve as many applications in June the processing times on the website have gone up. It’s a representation of last month, not this month. 😄🙌🏻

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, furbibi said:

Thanks for your reply @Muppett & @Hex 🙂

Ok so to explain this a bit further... The MA advised lodging the nomination and the application with the old ABN acting as a trustee for the new ABN. I am not allowed to view the nomination documents as my company has a very strict policy; I just know that we had to supply financials for both companies and they requested further documentation last month. The immigration agent ensured me that, as long as the businesses are associated entities and are sharing the same management, the nomination ***should*** be ok. I'm just getting frustrated because a lot happened in my company in the last few years (change of ownership, management, ABN, trading name etc), and there is no transparency on that, so I worry that it will affect my application. I see that most nomination get approved within days, and without asking for extra documents... 

@furbibi If this is the case, then i suspect you should be fine. The fact that they are requesting additional documentation also seems to be a positive.

Unfortunately, you will be at the will of the CO and the findings of same - holding thumbs that all goes well!