On 12/07/2019 at 22:00, Rhitesh said:

Hi 

I want to ask one question I applied my ENS  186 through TRT stream on September 2018, got my nomination and visa on same time on May 2019. currently I am working at same place from where I got my PR,my boss told me that he is going to sale the restaurant on September this year and one guy is going to buy the place he is happy to keep me and he also told me he will increase my wage as well but I don’t want to work with him 

my question is 

can I leave my job after business sold out because according to my visa I have to work 2 Years? Any expert here please give me suggestions 

thanks 

@Rhitesh If you have already been granted PR and the company is changing ownership, then yes - you would be entitled to leave or stay with no repercussions. 
- It's unlikely that your old boss would call up immi and tell them that you had no interest in staying with the company for 2 years after approval, as he sold the business. 

State: QLD
Birth Country: India
Stream: 457 - 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 4
Nomination & visa  applied: 13 Nov 2018

Nomination approved : 13 June 2019 

Request for my Partner Police check  which we submitted yesterday : 24 June 2019

Last Update shows : 24 June 2019 
IMMI Status: Further assessment

46 minutes ago, Amit Gupta said:

Hi all, anyone waiting more than 50 days after submitting S56 request? @Dhakalbinod, @BigBan, @Lokeshu, @Chelsea98, @hongkoknger, @Tweedathart, @David1983 how you gays are going? - Thanks. 

Yes, still waiting !!!! The wait is over killing, but there is nothing I can do apart from waiting. Right  now, its been only 30 days from when s56 was requested (15th June) and 15 days from when I submitted, so I am right behind some of you. 

13 minutes ago, BigBan said:

Yes, still waiting !!!! The wait is over killing, but there is nothing I can do apart from waiting. Right  now, its been only 30 days from when s56 was requested (15th June) and 15 days from when I submitted, so I am right behind some of you. 

In on 98 days since supplying the info from a S56! Don't think this part is even in the slightest bit predictable so no chance of reasonable averages etc. Just a case of strap yourselves in and being patient. Hard as it is...

Me too, my nomination approved on the same day,  24/05 no further documents requested,  still status received... that is killing me, I hope they are not going to request after 2 months first even though I have Everything submitted with the application..

Edited by Dimitrios

2 hours ago, Hex said:

@Anajmi I think you're stretching it here mate 🙂

But no, as far as i'm aware (I stand corrected), maternity does not count towards permanent working hours, meaning it would not count towards your 2 years.  

If it is a fully paid leave, it should count because it is a benefit of being employed. If it is unpaid leave, it may not count.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dimitrios said:

Me too, my nomination approved on the same day,  24/05 no further documents requested,  still status received... that is killing me, I hope they are not going to request after 2 months first even though I have Everything submitted with the application..

Hi dimitrios 

Your nomination approved by which pese ? Vic or nsw pese? 

Hi , 

Today I have entered in my seven months . I think I am qualified enough to whinge . I have done that in past but many members have said don’t whinge you are not that long enough. I am not happy the way things have happened two people who applied before me have already got PR and one who applied after me has also got PR. I am the fourth person and I believe the most unlucky one , I am really sad that’s why just writing this . My luck has always been like this , I am always in every situation is like a Victim who is just waiting for good things to happened.

Thanks,

36 minutes ago, Dimitrios said:

Nsw pese, and I've heard nothing back after that...

hi,

for those who joined the forum late, what was the 'famous email' you refer to in your signature? was it something generic or your application specific?

2 hours ago, Jerita said:

Hi , 

Today I have entered in my seven months . I think I am qualified enough to whinge . I have done that in past but many members have said don’t whinge you are not that long enough. I am not happy the way things have happened two people who applied before me have already got PR and one who applied after me has also got PR. I am the fourth person and I believe the most unlucky one , I am really sad that’s why just writing this . My luck has always been like this , I am always in every situation is like a Victim who is just waiting for good things to happened.

Thanks,

Hi @Jerita, we all share the pain of this wait game. Some definitely have more painful journey than others. I understand your situation because sometime frustration is not developed when you face challenges but it develops when others don't. There are so many variables in this immigration equation and no one knows the formula. It is very difficult for people outside the department to tell you what is happening in each individual case, but we can all stay positive and hope for the best.

• Thanks 2

On 12/07/2019 at 08:45, HokeyPokey said:

Most likely it is like that but, at least, in another forum it mentions that you need to have at least 5 posts. We have the same agent @Tapas

Yup. Thanks for the info @HokeyPokey. I have asked them to provide bi-weekly updates on the progress of my case. Did they share any credentials wherein you can log on to Immi Account and see the status/progress yourself? I find it a bit weird that I have to go back to them everytime I need to check in on progress of my application. How about you?

15 minutes ago, Tapas said:

Yup. Thanks for the info @HokeyPokey. I have asked them to provide bi-weekly updates on the progress of my case. Did they share any credentials wherein you can log on to Immi Account and see the status/progress yourself? I find it a bit weird that I have to go back to them everytime I need to check in on progress of my application. How about you?

@Tapas. My application is also filed by one of the corporate immigration agent. You should ask them for the acknowledgment letter from immigration which department issues when they receive an application. You also need this letter to apply for Medicare as you are eligible for the Medicare benefit from the time you apply.This letter will contain "TRN" number. You can create an immi account and import the application using this TRN number. This way you can track the application yourself. Please note this is only possible when your Visa request has been submitted, agents will not be able to share the TRN of nomination application. 

Hello 

Is anyone know ?

My nomination approved by vic pese.

Did someone's nomination approved by vic pese

How long it can took to open the file? 

May be it's been answered before but I don't know. 

Thank you 

4 minutes ago, sk1221 said:

Silent reader for a VERY long time!!! I remember this topic being a few hundred pages....

Our visa is approved 🎉 I’m so happy 😁 

Details in my signature

Congratulations!! Very happy for you. You have waited patiently for long for your nomination and now your visa has been granted quite fast. That’s great!

First success for this week! Hope more people will get their good news.

Enjoy!

5 minutes ago, nanda said:

Congratulations!! Very happy for you. You have waited patiently for long for your nomination and now your visa has been granted quite fast. That’s great!

First success for this week! Hope more people will get their good news.

Enjoy!

Thanks @nanda nearly 2 years for nom and 17 months for visa doesn’t seem fast!! Fingers crossed for more good news this week