19 hours ago, William FR said:

Hi All,

Just wanted to keep you posted on my timeline! 

I have received the Golden email this morning 08/07/2019.

It is been such a long journey for me even with a solid application. I have been a silent reader as well and tried to get the best out of everyone's case ! This forum has been very helpful. One day ago, I was in lots of similar cases like some people in the Forum. For those ones, I would like to say, I know it is lots of UP AND DOWN, lots of downtimes and stressful situation as at the end of the day the outcome of the visa will affect your project life, but keep hope, positive on a daily basis, having a long processing time does mean that it will result in a refusal or there is anything wrong in your application but sometimes politics/policy can delay the outcome so be strong it will eventually get through ! it took me 5 months from the nomination approval to the PR. I am wishing you all the best and really try to get the best out of this waiting time ! 

Here is my timeline : 

VISA APPLICATION: 08/03/2018

NOMINATION APPLICATION: 09/03/2018

NOMINATION APPROVED: 05/03/2019 

VISA REQUEST FOR MORE INFO: 05/03/2019 ( AFP, STATUTORY DECLARATION) 

VISA REQUEST FOR MORE INFO: 12/04/2019 ( Witness not recognized on the STATUTORY DECLARATION) 

VISA GRANTED ON THE 08/07/2019

Congratulations on the good news!

Hope some good news comes soon for the rest who are waiting. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. Really appreciate it. Helps a lot in keeping the stress in check and being sane.

Best wishes!

20 hours ago, William FR said:

Hi All,

Just wanted to keep you posted on my timeline! 

I have received the Golden email this morning 08/07/2019.

It is been such a long journey for me even with a solid application. I have been a silent reader as well and tried to get the best out of everyone's case ! This forum has been very helpful. One day ago, I was in lots of similar cases like some people in the Forum. For those ones, I would like to say, I know it is lots of UP AND DOWN, lots of downtimes and stressful situation as at the end of the day the outcome of the visa will affect your project life, but keep hope, positive on a daily basis, having a long processing time does mean that it will result in a refusal or there is anything wrong in your application but sometimes politics/policy can delay the outcome so be strong it will eventually get through ! it took me 5 months from the nomination approval to the PR. I am wishing you all the best and really try to get the best out of this waiting time ! 

Here is my timeline : 

VISA APPLICATION: 08/03/2018

NOMINATION APPLICATION: 09/03/2018

NOMINATION APPROVED: 05/03/2019 

VISA REQUEST FOR MORE INFO: 05/03/2019 ( AFP, STATUTORY DECLARATION) 

VISA REQUEST FOR MORE INFO: 12/04/2019 ( Witness not recognized on the STATUTORY DECLARATION) 

VISA GRANTED ON THE 08/07/2019

congrats!is your 186 TRT OR Direct Entry stream?

Just wondering what is PESE what does that effect on application? Where it will located so that i can check ?? 

What does the team means coz i just saw i am on team 04 whats that refers to?? 

Thanks in advance 

On 04/07/2019 at 14:20, BigBan said:

Can someone tell me how to check which PESE is working on my application?

Finally found it. It is mentioned on the "Covering letter(EMAIL) - POINT_OF_CONTACT" attachment under correspondences.

On 13/06/2019 at 08:02, Mick1983 said:

Hello everyone.

Just a quick question , is there any cook waiting form August 2017?

Hello Mick,

i’m waiting since 08 jan 2018 and my one is 186 DE cook. And my immi account turns to initial assessment from Received.

On 08/07/2019 at 16:23, tuti said:

Hi,

The best thing for you to do is ask your immigration agent... that's just my opinion:

Does that possibility exists? I think is very difficult that visas are denied after approval of nomination... maybe I am wrong!

My MA told me they can’t refuse your PR while you are outside the country!

So confused!!

Hi @hussft,

I spoke to my migration agent today as my 457 visa expires tomorrow and I will need a BVB as I’m going overseas for a month in August. 

He advised that a 186 PR can be granted on or off shore. Should my nomination or application be rejected whilst I’m overseas then my bridging visa A will remain active for  35 days from the date of refusal. He did say I still had to abide by the terms of the BVB and return when I say I will. 

Hope this helps.

cheers 

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, theredblur said:

Hi everyone,

Random question. 

Has anyone applied for their PR after their nomination has been approved? I see that most people here have submitted their PR application prior to their nomination being approved or at the same time.

I have. I regret it now though, I could be in for another long wait. If you haven’t lodged anything yet and your nomination chances are looking good I’d definitely recommend applying for both at the same time. 

11 hours ago, Muppett said:

I have. I regret it now though, I could be in for another long wait. If you haven’t lodged anything yet and your nomination chances are looking good I’d definitely recommend applying for both at the same time. 

@Muppett Same here