hi there! I'm just applying for the TRT 186 and a little confused by this section of the form:

Countries of residence

Give details of all countries where the applicant(s) has spent a total period of time that adds up to 12 months or more in the past 10 years since turning 16 years of age.

Add

It's unclear whether you are expected to provide every address that you lived at or just the last one. The form asks for an address and to and from dates. And there is an option to add another row.

Can anyone offer advice? Thanks!

Got GOLDEN email today! See my timeline below.

I was a silent reader here. I find this place very helpful for people like me suffering visa waiting anxiety. I hope this post would bring some brightness.

• Congratulations 6

15 minutes ago, HokeyPokey said:

Hi Guys,

For those who processed their application through an agent, how long did it take for your agent to lodge right after you submitted the documents to them? Thanks!

It took 4 months for them to lodge my visa. They were waiting the nomination and documents from my company. If everything is ready, there is no reason for them to wait.

On 06/07/2019 at 16:31, Selim said:

Hi Mick,

what kind of documents did you submitted for Evidence of Relationship with Partner..?  Please help me .. I am in the same Boat!

Thanks

I think joint account any joint liabilities and statements from friends and family.commitment for long  relationship.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Fc1234 said:

PR approved today. This forum has been a lifesaver throughout. 

Thank you! 

Wishing everyone the best in their applications 🙂 🙂 🙂

Mine's also team 13 and requested S56 on 27 may. Submitted all the information next day (28). Still no news 😔. Hope so won't be too long. 

All,

Immense thanks to this community for, if not providing data over an internally circonvoluted politically coloured process, offering support as we embark in this journey for assumed certainty over days to come.

Silent reader etc, the news has come through a few days ago.

Two learnings I'd like to share :

• Migration agents picking on over forum helpers is a typical status over value matter where status bearers take on value bringers. It doesn't take a PhD. to understand migration law and help people here, actually your are perhaps closer to the matter in this space than anywhere else. In my case their help (MA) was above all things anecdotal rather than effective (took me on a few loops due to mistakes, in my file, disruption on trivial elements that I ended up solving myself, etc)
  • The strenuous and burdensome character that life takes in waiting for a visa doesn't go away by the hit of this magic wand, it builds up in our minds and has to be taken down by our minds alone. Small problems stick even with a visa, but skies clear ahead when it hits you giving you a cleaner space to solve these.

Hope the great deed of leaving wealth of loved ones behind wishing to contribute for a better tomorrow here is worth for all reading this and on the PR journey.

Peace.

PR time line

Submitted : 31 August 2018

Nomination approved: 10 April 2019

Further documents requested: 04 May 2019

Further documents submitted: 09 May 2019

Approved: 06 July 2019

• Congratulations 8

3 hours ago, Amit Gupta said:

Mine's also team 13 and requested S56 on 27 may. Submitted all the information next day (28). Still no news 😔. Hope so won't be too long. 

Mine is also Team 13. They requested S56 on 29 May, submitted on 5th June. No News 😟

Hi everyone  in my s56 there is no mention about which pese but my nomination approved from vic pese but I cannot see any information in s56 which pese they processing. But i now they are team 12 

Nomination and visa applied 29 jun 2018 state vic profession cook 

Nomination approved 21 may 2019

29 may s56 request spouse English and new born baby medical, which were submitted 3rd jun. After then only can see further assessment,  its 6 week no news very worried!

Edited by Dhakalbinod

29 minutes ago, Dhakalbinod said:

Why they are doing so late for granting visa for cook and chef ? But some other profession they granted within 3 months and we are waiting more than a year.

I have no idea why they're taking so long. Getting bit worried 

16 hours ago, Ajay88 said:

Thanks Hex. I got my visa today...I am a retail buyer.. I got 457 visa in October 2016 and I applied Nomination and 186 TRT visa on April 2019.. Nomination was approved on 12 June 2019 and visa Grant on 8-07-2019.....Top of the that today my elder brother got 190 visa( Victoria ) as well. What a lucky day for both brothers 🥳. He is a professional chef... Hex you are doing a great job on this page. You always give accurate information regarding 186. Thanks again 🙏 

Congratulations to both of you on the Great news!

Best Wishes!

14 hours ago, DVZ said:

Got GOLDEN email today! See my timeline below.

I was a silent reader here. I find this place very helpful for people like me suffering visa waiting anxiety. I hope this post would bring some brightness.

Congratulations on the Great news!

Best Wishes!