On 04/07/2019 at 16:51, Chowder said:

Thanks so much @Hex for the input. Much appreciated! As suggested, I will contact an MA for peace of mind. 🙂

Hi @Hex, Thank you again for the recommendation to contact an MA. Here's what he said.

• If the nomination is for 186 -  SBS registration or renewal is not a requirement. He said that even if the SBS is expired, it won't affect the current application for 186
  • He said that Standard Business Sponsorship is only required (must be active or must be renewed) if the company is nominating a work-visa.

Thank you.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dimitrios said:

45 days and counting,  nothing requested yet after nomination was approved... 

Hello 

did you submit all your documents with application? Such as medical,police check etc? Even your spouse English as well ? 

1 hour ago, Dhakalbinod said:

Can you post your timeline plz and which team ?

457 granted December 2016

applied 186 TRT 13/12/2018

nomination approved 24/5/2019

requested further documents submitted 4/6/2019

visa granted: 7/7/2019

Final goal for more than 6 years when i started my plan since arriving here 19/12/2012. OVER!!!!

Hi All,

Just wanted to keep you posted on my timeline! 

I have received the Golden email this morning 08/07/2019.

It is been such a long journey for me even with a solid application. I have been a silent reader as well and tried to get the best out of everyone's case ! This forum has been very helpful. One day ago, I was in lots of similar cases like some people in the Forum. For those ones, I would like to say, I know it is lots of UP AND DOWN, lots of downtimes and stressful situation as at the end of the day the outcome of the visa will affect your project life, but keep hope, positive on a daily basis, having a long processing time does mean that it will result in a refusal or there is anything wrong in your application but sometimes politics/policy can delay the outcome so be strong it will eventually get through ! it took me 5 months from the nomination approval to the PR. I am wishing you all the best and really try to get the best out of this waiting time ! 

Here is my timeline : 

VISA APPLICATION: 08/03/2018

NOMINATION APPLICATION: 09/03/2018

NOMINATION APPROVED: 05/03/2019 

VISA REQUEST FOR MORE INFO: 05/03/2019 ( AFP, STATUTORY DECLARATION) 

VISA REQUEST FOR MORE INFO: 12/04/2019 ( Witness not recognized on the STATUTORY DECLARATION) 

VISA GRANTED ON THE 08/07/2019

• Congratulations 5

Just now, William FR said:

Hi All,

Just wanted to keep you posted on my timeline! 

I have received the Golden email this morning 08/07/2019.

It is been such a long journey for me even with a solid application. I have been a silent reader as well and tried to get the best out of everyone's case ! This forum has been very helpful. One day ago, I was in lots of similar cases like some people in the Forum. For those ones, I would like to say, I know it is lots of UP AND DOWN, lots of downtimes and stressful situation as at the end of the day the outcome of the visa will affect your project life, but keep hope, positive on a daily basis, having a long processing time does mean that it will result in a refusal or there is anything wrong in your application but sometimes politics/policy can delay the outcome so be strong it will eventually get through ! it took me 5 months from the nomination approval to the PR. I am wishing you all the best and really try to get the best out of this waiting time ! 

Here is my timeline : 

VISA APPLICATION: 08/03/2018

NOMINATION APPLICATION: 09/03/2018

NOMINATION APPROVED: 05/03/2019 

VISA REQUEST FOR MORE INFO: 05/03/2019 ( AFP, STATUTORY DECLARATION) 

VISA REQUEST FOR MORE INFO: 12/04/2019 ( Witness not recognized on the STATUTORY DECLARATION) 

VISA GRANTED ON THE 08/07/2019

These timelines and requests are v similar to mine....gives me hope 

17 minutes ago, Antonie said:

I got the visa granted today. Im so confused that do i need to work here or i can leave this company? Can somone explain for me more detail about this visa? 

@Antonie You're kidding right? 😕

I've posted about 3 posts on this today alone - about if you need to stay with your employer or not. Please review the last few pages. 

• Congratulations 1

17 minutes ago, Antonie said:

I got the visa granted today. Im so confused that do i need to work here or i can leave this company? Can somone explain for me more detail about this visa? 

Just scroll back 1 or 2 pages mate, there's been alot of talk of it recently. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Hex said:

@KLE It is very unlikely that you will loose your PR if you leave your company. 

How it works is basically like this: 
- When you apply for sponsorship, you and your sponsor are basically agreeing that you will each stay with the other for a minimum of 2 years - after the PR is granted. 
--> This, however, is not law (they cannot make it law - for obvious reasons).
--> If you leave your sponsor within 2 years after receiving PR, you need to make sure you do it the right way and on amicable terms.
--> The only way things could get messy, whereby immigration would look into your case for leaving early, is if your sponsor (or someone on their behalf),  lodge a complaint, indicating that you left the company and you had no intentions on ever staying the complete 2 years.
--> If this is investigated and proven, then yes - you would loose your PR, however, I've never heard of a successful case. 

My opinion is this:
Your sponsor put themselves on the line to sponsor you, the least you can do is to sit down with them, explain your situation and that you'd  like to leave.
- Then leave on good terms. If not - and the sponsor holds a grudge, things could get ugly. 

Hex, it's wonderful that you are so involved in this community and that you want to help. That said, you are not a migration lawyer yet you know enough words and things to be dangerous At the very least I would update your signature with a disclaimer. Your advice is anecdotal and your knowledge of immigration law precedence is limited as it's mostly not in the public domain. Your statement "I've never heard of a successful case. " is a case in point. People may be confused by your coherent language and assume your limited anecdotal knowledge is more substantive than it really is.

Apologies if this is a harsh statement but I have observed you on this forum day in and day out and I think you are getting ahead of yourself with some of your responses.

20 minutes ago, bajuk66 said:

Hex, it's wonderful that you are so involved in this community and that you want to help. That said, you are not a migration lawyer yet you know enough words and things to be dangerous At the very least I would update your signature with a disclaimer. Your advice is anecdotal and your knowledge of immigration law precedence is limited as it's mostly not in the public domain. Your statement "I've never heard of a successful case. " is a case in point. People may be confused by your coherent language and assume your limited anecdotal knowledge is more substantive than it really is.

Apologies if this is a harsh statement but I have observed you on this forum day in and day out and I think you are getting ahead of yourself with some of your responses.

@bajuk66 I appreciate the response and advice. I've never said I was an agent, nor have I ever indicated to same. 

You'll notice, on this forum - there are no agents, imagine that! The poor person 😄 
- I stand corrected, thanks for that @Nemesis

Regardless, all my posts of relevance deliberately have the use of "my opinion" and most of which, end in - "I suggest you get confirmation or ask for same from a registered MA". 

I actually don't recall ever being mistaken as an agent - so, I feel safe in my approach, however, I appreciate the advise. 

As you said - it's a community, where we are simply here to try help one another. Lets try keep it to that. 🍻

Edited by Hex
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Hex said:

You'll notice, on this forum - there are no agents, imagine that! The poor person 😄 
- Regardless, all my posts of relevance deliberately have the use of "my opinion" and most of which, end in - "I suggest you get confirmation or ask for same from a registered MA". 

There are actually several agents on this forum. Westly Russell, Raul Senise, Alan Collett, to name but three, all of whom give ther time for free 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nemesis said:

There are actually several agents on this forum. Westly Russell, Raul Senise, Alan Collett, to name but three, all of whom give ther time for free 

@Nemesis That's awesome, I never knew that - really kind of them all! 
- Learn something new everyday! Thanks 

* Post updated accordingly. 

Edited by Hex
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hex said:

@bajuk66 I appreciate the response and advice. I've never said I was an agent, nor have I ever indicated to same. 

- I stand corrected, thanks for that @Nemesis

Regardless, all my posts of relevance deliberately have the use of "my opinion" and most of which, end in - "I suggest you get confirmation or ask for same from a registered MA". 

I actually don't recall ever being mistaken as an agent - so, I feel safe in my approach, however, I appreciate the advise. 

As you said - it's a community, where we are simply here to try help one another. Lets try keep it to that. 🍻

Agreed, and thanks for living up to that! 

On 05/07/2019 at 16:31, hussft said:

Thanks for replying, but what if Immi refused my PR while I am outside the country, does the bridging B get cancelled or it will be still valid till I come back !!

Hi,

The best thing for you to do is ask your immigration agent... that's just my opinion:

Does that possibility exists? I think is very difficult that visas are denied after approval of nomination... maybe I am wrong!

44 minutes ago, tuti said:

Hi,

The best thing for you to do is ask your immigration agent... that's just my opinion:

Does that possibility exists? I think is very difficult that visas are denied after approval of nomination... maybe I am wrong!

The visa is a separate thing from the nomination though There are requirements for the visa that are nothing to do with the nomination - for instance, if a person fails the medical or the character test, should they really be granted the visa just because the nomination was approved?

19 minutes ago, KellyG said:

hey All,

I received S56 further documents requirement and submitted already. Where am I able to find the team number that some applicants mentioned in their reply? I only know my case is processed by NSW PESE....

@KellyG you can find this on the s56 request on your immi account

image.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hex said:

@Ajay88 In my opinion - if you think it's important to your case, upload a letter stating the same (under additional information). 

- I have never heard of a case that had provided TOO much information. 
Besides, it could help avoid an extended wait (by if the CO does ask for evidence). 

Thanks Hex. I got my visa today...I am a retail buyer.. I got 457 visa in October 2016 and I applied Nomination and 186 TRT visa on April 2019.. Nomination was approved on 12 June 2019 and visa Grant on 8-07-2019.....Top of the that today my elder brother got 190 visa( Victoria ) as well. What a lucky day for both brothers 🥳. He is a professional chef... Hex you are doing a great job on this page. You always give accurate information regarding 186. Thanks again 🙏 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 5