11 hours ago, Dimitrios said:

Hi guys,  30 days after my nomination is approved, they haven't requested anything,  still status received,  the waiting is just killing me...

It took us 44 day after further documents req... dont worry it will happen 

• Thanks 1

On 21/06/2019 at 08:55, TBO said:

Hi Guys, 

33 days from request of further documents, my nomination is approved! How do I update my signature and in the spreadsheet?

Thank you :))

@TBO That's some relief, Hope you get your visa grant soon as well.

My application is still showing as Received. 

Thanks,

Kashyap

Hi guys

Waiting from 25 days since I submitted documents. I’m looking forward.

everyone hopefully This years will be the best year for everyone who waiting for visa since long time.. happy Monday and enjoy your week.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AndreaG said:

I am now 30 days in further assessment!  My anxiety has peaked. It is really hard ! Many of us in the same situation.  

@AndreaG You submitted your application in May 2019, ±4 weeks ago. You are miles within the expected window and should count yourself lucky that they've even looked at it.

I know it's difficult but please have patience, in theory you still have ±13 months to go - imagine everyone else waiting 2+ years to be where you are after 4 weeks. 

• Like 5

I know Hex, I was kinda psychologically prepared to wait for the nomination to get approved. Now when the nomination moved so fast, and we are just a step away, it is hard to be calm. I am not complaining or anything, just sharing the feeling, so the rest know, they are not alone and that we are all kinda on the same boat. 

45 minutes ago, kashyap said:

@TBO and All,

I have got my nomination approved today.  Hope to get my visa grant soon too.

Thank you.

Congrats, mate! Mine has moved from received to initial assessment and they requested me s56 (afp). 

Goodluck to us 🙂

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AndreaG said:

I know Hex, I was kinda psychologically prepared to wait for the nomination to get approved. Now when the nomination moved so fast, and we are just a step away, it is hard to be calm. I am not complaining or anything, just sharing the feeling, so the rest know, they are not alone and that we are all kinda on the same boat. 

I hear you @AndreaG I was patient for my nomination but now that’s been approved I’m so anxious to get the visa approved!! Even checking this forum every hour, I’m going mad haha. I keep reminding myself it might take another 10 months but wishing it comes through this week! If only..! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dimitrios said:

Hi guys,  30 days after my nomination is approved, they haven't requested anything,  still status received,  the waiting is just killing me...

You are still withing the processing times, just be patience and do not let the wait get to you.  

12 hours ago, AndreaG said:

I am now 30 days in further assessment!  My anxiety has peaked. It is really hard ! Many of us in the same situation.  

You are well within the processing times at the moment, just try to be patience and don't be counting days as you will send yourself crazy.

27 minutes ago, TBO said:

Congrats, mate! Mine has moved from received to initial assessment and they requested me s56 (afp). 

Goodluck to us 🙂

Thanks @TBO I have submitted all my docs including AFP, oveseas police check ad medicals but my immi status says still as "Received".

So lets hope to hear good news soon. 

Edited by kashyap
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, sydneyishuk said:

You are still withing the processing times, just be patience and do not let the wait get to you.  

I know, you just see people get nominated and getting their PR approved the same day and others have to wait,  it's just unfair..

17 hours ago, Dimitrios said:

Hi guys pls help me with this query..My file just opened after a long wait of 19 months..My case officer asked for PTE scorecard secure link through PTE online portal. But Pte keep only record for 2 years from the date of issue of certificate.  Kindly suggest me what to do..Thank you

22 minutes ago, Muppett said:

Anyone else think they might have reached their total number of visa’s available for the financial year and are therefor focusing on the nominations? Hopefully when July comes around there will be more visa grants! 

I was thinking about the same thing,  there were so many grants last month, nothing this month though.. let's hope we get a new start over next week 

7 minutes ago, Dimitrios said:

I was thinking about the same thing,  there were so many grants last month, nothing this month though.. let's hope we get a new start over next week 

@Dimitrios This was also already discussed and is likely due to political reasons (getting the numbers up before election). 

- This is typical and something expected. 

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Dimitrios This was also already discussed and is likely due to political reasons (getting the numbers up before election). 

- This is typical and something expected. 

Hi Hex, I understand that and also read it earlier. There is a difference between getting your numbers up and running out of numbers(/visas) though 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think both have happened. 

• Like 2

Hey Guys

Sorry for the out of topic but if you know the company that is looking for an amazing Software Engineer, specifically iOS Developer with 5+ years of experience, please let me know!

Cheers and congratulations for everyone that got their visas ❤️

• Like 1