Jump to content

You're currently viewing the forum as a Guest
register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Recommended Posts

Can someone advise, how long will it take from medical submission to visa grant?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Udayash said:

Can someone advise, how long will it take from medical submission to visa grant?

Please update your timeline in signatures. Thanks

Edited by Kashif.Iqbal

Restaurant Manager (STSOL) (Grandfathered Arrangement)

Country: HR

Single Person

Nomination on 12th June 2018 and Visa on 13th June 2018 (186, TRT)

Nomination Approved: 6th February 2019

Documents requested: AFP and Medical on 5th August 2019

Documents submitted on 13th August 2019

Status: Finalized (Granted) on 20th August 2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Udayash said:

Can someone advise, how long will it take from medical submission to visa grant?

I am also waiting on this, officially, it will take up to 28 days. But it may take only couples of days or months.


Occupation: Other Spatial Scientist
State: NSW
Birth Country: HR
Stream: 186 DE

Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186 
Nomination applied: 2 July 2018 
Visa Application submitted: 22 December 2018

ENS 186 Nomination approved on 23 May 2019
Medical request: 28 May 2019
Medical has done on 31 May 2019

S56: The original NZ police certificate expired, CO asked us to renew it on 12 July. New certificate was uploaded on 9 August
IMMI Status: Granted on 23 August

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, donsh443 said:

I am also waiting on this, officially, it will take up to 28 days. But it may take only couples of days or months.

Hi Guys, in evidence of relationship my Ma only attached my marriage certificate 5 years old  is that enough , passport and bank statement have my spouse name  allready  or i need attach more documents to proof of relationship???? Can you please somebody tell me . will be very thankfull for your help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Davv said:

Hi Guys, in evidence of relationship my Ma only attached my marriage certificate 5 years old  is that enough , passport and bank statement have my spouse name  allready  or i need attach more documents to proof of relationship???? Can you please somebody tell me . will be very thankfull for your help

Well, I think it's never gonna be too many supporting documents, in our case, we submitted: bank statement, marriage certificate, phone records, photos, leasing agreement, letter of supporting from friends, insurance....anything that has our names on it, lol


Occupation: Other Spatial Scientist
State: NSW
Birth Country: HR
Stream: 186 DE

Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186 
Nomination applied: 2 July 2018 
Visa Application submitted: 22 December 2018

ENS 186 Nomination approved on 23 May 2019
Medical request: 28 May 2019
Medical has done on 31 May 2019

S56: The original NZ police certificate expired, CO asked us to renew it on 12 July. New certificate was uploaded on 9 August
IMMI Status: Granted on 23 August

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 hours ago, Udayash said:

Can someone advise, how long will it take from medical submission to visa grant?

I am also waiting, my MA said to me it was likely to have a decision in between 1-2 month. The anxiety is killing me!!


Occupation: Analyst Programmer
State: NSW
Birth Country: HR
Stream: 186 TRT

Number of applicants: 3
ENS 186 
Nomination applied: 3 May 2019 
Visa Application submitted: 3 May 2019

ENS 186 Nomination approved on 9 May 2019
Medical and police clearance requested:  9 May 2019
Medical cleared  23 May 2019
IMMI Status: Finalized 

Visa Granted: 08/07/2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/05/2019 at 15:26, lulumanda said:

Hi,I also attached my nick name to immigration and i feel worried now....thought I haven't got any news yet...could you please keep updating if you solve this problem?thanks a lot!

Hey @lulumanda,

My MA asked me if I can apply another NPC with my nickname on, otherwise an explanation email regarding my nickname will be sent to Immigration. Then I tried to apply a new NPC online with my nickname on, luckily I got it. Now, my status is changed as ‘ further assessment’ . Finger crossing .....

  • Like 1

Occupation: Cafe or Restaurant Manager

186 TRT

China

186 visa and Nomination Application applied: 09/11/2018 lodged both on the same time. 

Medical check and police check has been done  by MA’s requirement and lodged at the same time.

29/05/2019 Required more documents about nomination part and 186 visa application

04/06/2019 Attached all the documents to IMMI

01/08/2019 Nomination has been approved

02/08/2019 186 Visa Approved 

IMMI STATUS: Granted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hi. The last update date of our visa application is changed today while the status is still "Received". Do you guys have any idea what does it mean?

Edited by Anajmi

Onshore

High risk country

Nomination applied: 23/02/2019

Employer received the famous email on April 4th 2019

Visa applied: 04/05/2019

Medical requested: 04/05/2019

Medical cleared on 15/05/2019

Nomination approved: 08/06/2019

Visa approved: 01/07/2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone,

does anyone know how long would be the further assessment process changing to Finalize?

thanks~~


Occupation: Cafe or Restaurant Manager

186 TRT

China

186 visa and Nomination Application applied: 09/11/2018 lodged both on the same time. 

Medical check and police check has been done  by MA’s requirement and lodged at the same time.

29/05/2019 Required more documents about nomination part and 186 visa application

04/06/2019 Attached all the documents to IMMI

01/08/2019 Nomination has been approved

02/08/2019 186 Visa Approved 

IMMI STATUS: Granted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Anajmi said:

Hi. The last update date of our visa application is changed today while the status is still "Received". Do you guys have any idea what does it mean?

Could be related to a recently completed Health assessment, check the Health assessment link.  You can also check Messages to see if any correspondence has been sent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, KellyG said:

Hey everyone,

does anyone know how long would be the further assessment process changing to Finalize?

thanks~~

I think it varies dependent on the what additional documents have been provided prior to "Further Assessment" stage.  I am also in the same boat, "Further Assessment", and we uploaded everything requested on 3-Jun.  It seems to be either very quick or very long :D - @Hex has mentioned it a few times if you read older posts on the topic.  I am hopeful for the former for me but preparing for another long slog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BB88 said:

Could be related to a recently completed Health assessment, check the Health assessment link.  You can also check Messages to see if any correspondence has been sent.

We finished health assessment a month back and the update date was change at that time. I just checked. There is no new message as well.


Onshore

High risk country

Nomination applied: 23/02/2019

Employer received the famous email on April 4th 2019

Visa applied: 04/05/2019

Medical requested: 04/05/2019

Medical cleared on 15/05/2019

Nomination approved: 08/06/2019

Visa approved: 01/07/2019

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi friends, I applied my ens  nomination and visa last year2018 in September and got famous email from department on 4/04/19 for health check. I have done emedical on 10/04/19 but still waiting for any response from immigration which is increasing my anxiety. Can pls someone let me know if they are also waiting like me. Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reena said:

Hi friends, I applied my ens  nomination and visa last year2018 in September and got famous email from department on 4/04/19 for health check. I have done emedical on 10/04/19 but still waiting for any response from immigration which is increasing my anxiety. Can pls someone let me know if they are also waiting like me. Thanks 

Hi Rena, please update your signature on the same model as the others. Did you check on immi account that your health check is received?


Occupation: Software Engineer
State: NSW
Birth Country: Low risk
Stream: 186 Direct Entry

Number of applicants: 1
Nomination applied: 17 May 2019
Visa Application submitted: 29 May 2019

Nomination Approved: 20 May 2019 (=> Further Assessment)

IMMI Status: Finalised (11 July 2019, after 43 days)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Guys,

Have you guys noticed that there are less applications approved since June?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CarterW said:

Hi Guys,

Have you guys noticed that there are less applications approved since June?

 

We heard more Visa Grant in May but in June no news.Everyone seems waiting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reena said:

Hi friends, I applied my ens  nomination and visa last year2018 in September and got famous email from department on 4/04/19 for health check. I have done emedical on 10/04/19 but still waiting for any response from immigration which is increasing my anxiety. Can pls someone let me know if they are also waiting like me. Thanks 

Yes we are waiting since august 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KellyG said:

Hey everyone,

does anyone know how long would be the further assessment process changing to Finalize?

thanks~~

It can takes weeks or months depends on your luck i guess.My status is further assessment since last month.Still waiting ........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gita said:

Yes we are waiting since august 2018.

is crazy... I think the medical is only valid for 12months after might need to be redone again...i did my medical back in june 2017 😣😣😣


Occupation: Architectural Draftsperson
State: NSW
Birth Country: LR
Stream: 186 TRT (Onshore)
Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied: July 2017
Nomination refused: December 2017

AAT appeal lodged: December 2017
Application status: waiting for AAT decision

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone,

I would like to share my story to you all

I was silent reader since 2017 . Trt applied on June 20 2017 and got refused April 2018 the reason was employer can’t pay me another two year.aat case still didn’t open yet.I saw post people are applied after August are getting approval faster then I realise I need to apply again 

My nomination has been approved.

cook-NSW

30/4/2019- Nomination and visa applied

12/06/2019-42 days approved.

medical will be done by tomorrow 

l will keep in touch 

Thanks to admin 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Everyone,

I am new on the forum, finding everyone very helpful. 👍

I have a very quick question if anyone having the same experience.

186 nomination approved 2/4/2019

Medical and AFP requested 3/5/2019

But when above requirement asked my Immi account application got Status Finalized. And got notification via email and message immi accout.

So, I couldn't uploaded my AFP via immi account coz options are not active but I emailed NSW.PSE as reply and attached scan copies on 23/5/2019 , medical done on 14/05/2019

and  tomorrow it will be 3 weeks.

Well, is it normal to get status finalized without if immi ask documents? Or Do we need to provide requested documents and status change to granted or etc...

And whats an average waiting time after providing documents?

Very confused about this.

Please share your experience. Thanks in advance .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Meesam Ali said:

Hi Everyone,

I am new on the forum, finding everyone very helpful. 👍

I have a very quick question if anyone having the same experience.

186 nomination approved 2/4/2019

Medical and AFP requested 3/5/2019

But when above requirement asked my Immi account application got Status Finalized. And got notification via email and message immi accout.

So, I couldn't uploaded my AFP via immi account coz options are not active but I emailed NSW.PSE as reply and attached scan copies on 23/5/2019 , medical done on 14/05/2019

and  tomorrow it will be 3 weeks.

Well, is it normal to get status finalized without if immi ask documents? Or Do we need to provide requested documents and status change to granted or etc...

And whats an average waiting time after providing documents?

Very confused about this.

Please share your experience. Thanks in advance .

Check mesaages. What does it read next to your name and date of birth? Does it say Granted?


 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone.

Just a quick question , is there any cook waiting form August 2017?


Occupation: Cook
State: Vic
Country: India 
Stream: Direct entry stream
Number of applicants: 2
Visa and Nomination applied:  30 August 2017

s56 request -  28 June 2019

Nomination approved- 05 July 2019

All Documents submitted- 08 July 2019

case officer contact For relationship statement- 05 August 2019

submitted on - 6th August 2019


IMMI Status: Further assessment 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi GuYs 

nomination and visa applied - 12/11/2018 

occuaption -Chef 

nomination approved - 31/05/2019

visa documents requested - AFP 

provided same day status - Further assessment 

but they didn’t requested for my partner English requirement which is am gonna pay is anyone can tell me how much time they can take send me the invoice or anyone had same experience 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×