12 hours ago, syc15 said:

Thank you everyone for making amazing effort in building this forum. Came here since 2011 and never thought i would have stay on since then and on different visas. Today i finally received my golden email. Still feeling on cloud nice and wish everyone all the best! your time will come soon! 

@syc15 Congrats on the good news. 

I have a question though; In your signature you have this "Notification of incorrect answers : 30 May 2019 ", what exactly does that mean? Which document / questions was this in relation to. 
- Also, did you need to do anything in response to this, or was it simply a notification and then grant? 

7 hours ago, Dhakalbinod said:

Anybody have idea can we get pr after submitting request documents if our nominations approved?

@Dhakalbinod Your question is a little difficult to read, however, if I assume what your asking is correct, then yes. 

Once you have provided all requested documentation and the nomination is already approved then, the next step for the department is to review the provided documentation and do one of the following;
- Request additional information or documentation (not likely - if you provided everything and it was all in order)
- Reject the application from based off the provided documentation (also, unlikely but possible)
- Grant / approve visa application 

6 hours ago, Sanjeev123 said:

Anybody have idea about ens 186 visa processing .i want to share my situation,ens trt applied January 2018, employer side documents neither  requested nor nomination approved yet, but got a request of s56 information asking for overseas police clearance of applicant  and dependent English on 25 march 2019  which was submitted on april 4 2019 .upto now no updates.waiting time really killing me ,anyone have idea about it would be appreciable

@Sanjeev123 Firstly;
- It's suggested that you ask a question when quoting something, even if it's a simple "could anyone review this please". Spamming a previous post and hoping someone picks it up is not ideal. 

To answer your question: The typical process, once you've been requested to provide a s56, is a 28 day turn around time (this is what the department say), however, in many cases on this forum we've found that to be closer to 30-40 days (before they actually review and respond). 

In your case (and many others) however, this can go well past those days and turn into months of waiting for them to revert.
- As annoying and frustrating as this is, there isn't much you can do i'm afraid. You simply need to wait (I know it's easier said than done). 

One good thing is that someone is reviewing your case, so they WILL get back to you (eventually). 

My best suggestion (as I've said many times) is to; expect the worst and hope for the best. That way you'll never be disappointed. 

16 hours ago, Anajmi said:

Hi  AMcclain

Sorry to hear that. What do you mean by saying training levy per year? My company has paid only 3000 for training levy. Is there anything that is missed here?

Hi,

I believe it was the training benchmark requirements before the SAF levy came into play.

16 hours ago, AMcclain said:

Hi Guys,

Sad news.., After a long wait of 15 and a half months my nomination got rejected. The reason is that the training levy which was to be paid every year was paid in lump-sum ( was just overlooked and not intentional by the company ) before lodging the nomination. It was paid in full by a sister-company under the company i work for. Basically it is the same company with same people. Can anyone shed some light as to why this could be a issue? I now have to decide to withdraw or to wait out the 28 days and then appeal to the AAT. My MA says we have a case but it could take 1-1.5 years to get the case opened with AAT. Do you know if they can fast-track cases or do they pick-up quicker cases. Very disheartened and sad..In shock .. Any suggestions or ideas ??

I applied AAT in june 2018 and approved in april 2019 took ten month, i strongly recommend u go for AAT and u have bright chances to win it as benchmark law has been changed though i was before levy but they said because law changed its no longer require. Good luck

37 minutes ago, Irfan sam said:

I applied AAT in june 2018 and approved in april 2019 took ten month, i strongly recommend u go for AAT and u have bright chances to win it as benchmark law has been changed though i was before levy but they said because law changed its no longer require. Good luck 

Thanks ,

what was your AAT appeal for ? Did they ask for any company documents during the appeal ? Did they communicate to you a date for the hearing during the waiting time ? What if your IELTS, health and police clearances expire during that time ? Sorry for so many questions , just wanting to know how it goes..

18 hours ago, William FR said:

Have you got much feedback since? 

Nope, I didn't hear anything back after nomination approved. 3 months now. I am afraid of expired of nomination after 6 month there's still no feedback.

And you? did you receive any request from CO?

Can you please let us know your timeline? did you apply for 1 person only?

19 hours ago, natmis said:

Heyy,

It is our second option, but my partner would have to pass IELTS on like 8.0 (?) to have enough points.

If 186 will completely fail, then we will try to go on 189 🙂

Hi Nat,

Are you able to apply on-shore for 189 (You as main applicant) while you are appealing 186 nomination ?

19 minutes ago, SAJ.N said:

Hi Nat,

Are you able to apply on-shore for 189 (You as main applicant) while you are appealing 186 nomination ?

Hi,

We decided not to appeal as it would have critical consequences and also the chances to win are minimal. I can't apply for 189 as a primary applicant, i'm way too young to have the experience, will be graduating this year and my occupation is not on the list (I work in IT but studying Marketing).

The action plan is to find the employer that is willing to sponsor us on 186 (we are on a good way) and in the meantime my partner will be taking IELTS (min. 7.0) to get more points for 190 visa and we will apply in September as we need more experience. 

Fortunately, I don't need to take IELTS or PTE again as I was doing a Bachelor Degree on Macquarie Uni for the last 2 years.

I am glad to say my PR got finalized.

After passing so many hurdles it got finalized.

During this Journey, this forum is very helpful and cleared many of my questions.

Out of my experience I would like to share one experience with you guys.  If your's 457 expired and waiting for 186 approval, then immediately raise a request for bridging B visa(although if you travel or not travel outside of Australia) so that they can check and process your application. Initially, I did not believed it, but after analyzing so many cases I believed and raised the request for bridging B. After raising Bridging B, within one week I got a request from case officer regarding my son's medical. Once I have submitted it, within 3 days my VISA got approved.

It's my analysis if you feel irrelevant please ignore it.

All the very best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🙂

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 8

21 minutes ago, Sure said:

I am glad to say my PR got finalized.

After passing so many hurdles it got finalized.

During this Journey, this forum is very helpful and cleared many of my questions.

Out of my experience I would like to share one experience with you guys.  If your's 457 expired and waiting for 186 approval, then immediately raise a request for bridging B visa(although if you travel or not travel outside of Australia) so that they can check and process your application. Initially, I did not believed it, but after analyzing so many cases I believed and raised the request for bridging B. After raising Bridging B, within one week I got a request from case officer regarding my son's medical. Once I have submitted it, within 3 days my VISA got approved.

It's my analysis if you feel irrelevant please ignore it.

All the very best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🙂

Hi Sure,

Congratulation to you and your family.

Do they request medical before the approval of nomination? Do your nomination and visa got approved at the same time?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Angel2019 said:

Hi Sure,

Congratulation to you and your family.

Do they request medical before the approval of nomination? Do your nomination and visa got approved at the same time?

Thank you.

No, My nomination got approved 2 months back. My MA mentioned that, but I am not sure on exact Nomination approval date.

Hi guys, my AAT approved nomination last month on1th May and remitted my visa application same day to immigration. Then immigration approved my nomination 8th May and asked documents for visa like AFP, medical, my wife functional English . I provided same day and paid for my wife 2nd vac for English. Still after that no any response. Can anybody same situation and let me know any ideas, how long more. It’s long time, applied 186 TRT March 2017 and refused March 2018 the AAT !!!!!!

14 hours ago, Dhakalbinod said:

Anybody have idea can we get pr after submitting request documents if our nominations approved?

I am not sure, but for what I 've been reading around, it depends if your application is low or high risk. Which means basically that is impossible to say. My agent told me that I was likely to get a decision in between 1-2 month. It has been 15 days only but the anxiety is killing me.

Hey Guys,

I have got a question, I have gone through a MA, and I have no visibility as to what is happening with nomination or my application.

I read some where that I can actually import the application to my immi acccount just have a look at if there any updates myself.

Is this true? I am concerned as my agent left the company there is a new agent in her place and i do not get any updates from the new agent. 

Also I am seeing many other accountants who have applied after me and got their grants or at least nomination approved.

Any advice or comments please.

Thanks in advance,

Kashyap

3 minutes ago, kashyap said:

Hey Guys,

I have got a question, I have gone through a MA, and I have no visibility as to what is happening with nomination or my application.

I read some where that I can actually import the application to my immi acccount just have a look at if there any updates myself.

Is this true? I am concerned as my agent left the company there is a new agent in her place and i do not get any updates from the new agent. 

Also I am seeing many other accountants who have applied after me and got their grants or at least nomination approved.

Any advice or comments please.

Thanks in advance,

Kashyap

Hi @kashyap,

Create an account in immi(https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login) and after login import the application by giving some details like reference number, passport , DOB and passport issue country. Anyhow, you cannot see Nomination approved details in immi account. If any updates from CO to your application then  you can find it in immi account.

2 minutes ago, Sure said:

Hi @kashyap,

Create an account in immi(https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/login) and after login import the application by giving some details like reference number, passport , DOB and passport issue country. Anyhow, you cannot see Nomination approved details in immi account. If any updates from CO to your application then  you can find it in immi account.

Thanks @Sure

Will do that.

Thanks,

Kashyap

I am following this forum for a long time...I must say very helpful for many applicants..but unable to understand the processing time frame...many of them receiving update with in time frame or too quick...but applicants like me waiting almost 18 months...

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, Banny said:

Hi guys, my AAT approved nomination last month on1th May and remitted my visa application same day to immigration. Then immigration approved my nomination 8th May and asked documents for visa like AFP, medical, my wife functional English . I provided same day and paid for my wife 2nd vac for English. Still after that no any response. Can anybody same situation and let me know any ideas, how long more. It’s long time, applied 186 TRT March 2017 and refused March 2018 the AAT !!!!!!

Hey Banny can you pls share your AAT experience please? How long did you wait and what did you provide for them? 

Hello everyone,

I'm very happy to confirm that my nomination was approved this week on 5 June after an agonising 15 months! I haven't been requested for any further documents as yet. The letter came from WA PESE. Fingers crossed my visa is approved sooner rather than later. Hopefully we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SH1989 said:

Hello everyone,

I'm very happy to confirm that my nomination was approved this week on 5 June after an agonising 15 months! I haven't been requested for any further documents as yet. The letter came from WA PESE. Fingers crossed my visa is approved sooner rather than later. Hopefully we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! 

Hi SH1989, congratulation for your nomination approval.  Did immi request you any documents before nomination approved?????

9 hours ago, Davv said:

Hi SH1989, congratulation for your nomination approval.  Did immi request you any documents before nomination approved?????

Hi! The nomination approval was the first I heard from IMMI since we applied, no requests. 

On 04/06/2019 at 15:00, Hex said:

@dejuvu I'm assuming you mean your 457 visa was granted on the 30/05/2017.
- If so, then unless you have taken more than 3 months unpaid leave during the 2 years, you'd be allowed to lodge your TRT visa on the 30/05/2019. 

It's worth noting that, there is no waiting period for a DE visa (however, you will require a skills assessment).

So yes, you can lodge your visa for PR very soon, if you wish 🙂 

Hi Hex,

Yes, our 457 grant was 30/5/2017. I did took paid leave and didn’t take any unpaid leave so that would mean the employer can and will launch the nomination anytime now. Thank you so much. ☺️