8 minutes ago, Jk000 said:

I applied 186 trt from 457

Occupation..  cook

Nomination  and visa applied.. 06 Dec 2018

Nomination approved.. 21 May

Request information..  21 May(health check, police report)

Request submitted..  30 May 

Still i can see initial assessment 

How long will take to get pr ..🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

30 to 35 days

1 hour ago, Dhakalbinod said:

Child medical and secondary applicants english requested by case officer 30 may paid vac2  jun 4 and did child medical jun 3. How long we need to wait for grant 186 visa nominations already approved anybody have idea?

Hi.. Did you submit any english evidence for your spouse?

2 hours ago, natmis said:

Hi Guys, sadly I want to share bad news with  you.

My nomination has been refused yesterday. The reason was exactly the same as the first time - the company is not able to pay the salary for the next 2 years.

I have to admit, I expected that but I had hope because financials looks waaaay better now than it was before.

Our decision is to withdraw and to find another employer asap.

Cheers,

Nat

Hi Nat, 

Sorry to hear about the news. On your second application, may I ask what were the additional documents you provided to avoid the reason of refusal from your first application? My company was also asked for proof of evidence that they can pay for the next 2 years and they only submitted balance sheet, profit and loss and BAS. I'm not sure though if these are sufficient. 

Thanks, Nat and good luck 🙂

1 hour ago, TBO said:

Hi Nat, 

Sorry to hear about the news. On your second application, may I ask what were the additional documents you provided to avoid the reason of refusal from your first application? My company was also asked for proof of evidence that they can pay for the next 2 years and they only submitted balance sheet, profit and loss and BAS. I'm not sure though if these are sufficient. 

Thanks, Nat and good luck 🙂

Hi TBO, you should also submit the accountant supporting letter. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, William FR said:

Still Further assessment since March 5th 2019 with Nomination approved the wait drives me crazy

@William FR It's my personal experience that cases in further assessment (that have passed a week or two), typically go on for a while (months). 

I suggest you expect the worst and hope for the best - that way, you'll never be surprised. 

3 hours ago, natmis said:

My nomination has been refused yesterday. The reason was exactly the same as the first time - the company is not able to pay the salary for the next 2 years.

I have to admit, I expected that but I had hope because financials looks waaaay better now than it was before.

Cheers,

Nat

I am so sorry to hear that, I really believe that everything happens for a reason and I am sure the universe has something better waiting for you!!

If I can help with anything please let me know!! Wish you all the best and we will be here for you if needed!

Thank you for all dedication to this group, for many times you inspired a lot of us!! 

😘😘 

• Like 1

On 03/06/2019 at 19:03, mercurie said:

Hi, I am getting 75 points considering all factors for accounting profession. Do you think it’s enough?

We had 75, waited 2 years and not even close to getting near an invitation. I know of some Accountants on 80 points with no invite for almost a year. 😞

24 minutes ago, Shaun_R said:

We had 75, waited 2 years and not even close to getting near an invitation. I know of some Accountants on 80 points with no invite for almost a year. 😞

@Shaun_R I think it was @Marisawright who mentioned about 2 pages back that you need at least 85 points to have a chance on accounting (besides the caveats included)

41 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Shaun_R I think it was @Marisawright who mentioned about 2 pages back that you need at least 85 points to have a chance on accounting (besides the caveats included)

@Hex, yes I know. I was merely stating that 75 points in not enough and how long we "waited" for 2 years. We eventually went for ENS because it was the only way for us to PR.

Edited by Shaun_R

2 hours ago, Hex said:

@William FR It's my personal experience that cases in further assessment (that have passed a week or two), typically go on for a while (months). 

I suggest you expect the worst and hope for the best - that way, you'll never be surprised. 

Yep, but at least We've got the Nomination Granted. And this is valid up to 6 months, it is been already 3/4 so hopefully, we'll get through in a short manner of time... It is just unfair as everything looks good in our personal visa application but they make it dragging whereas they asked to respond within 28 days on their end...

1 hour ago, Shaun_R said:

@Hex, yes I know. I was merely stating that 75 points in not enough and how long we "waited" for 2 years. We eventually went for ENS because it was the only way for us to PR.

Thanks Shaun. Not sure if you know that in have also applied for ENS only under DE pathway with the employer being a big corporate business house in Australia. So let’s see.  Thanks. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jk000 said:

I applied 186 trt from 457

Occupation..  cook

Nomination  and visa applied.. 06 Dec 2018

Nomination approved.. 21 May

Request information..  21 May(health check, police report)

Request submitted..  30 May 

Still i can see initial assessment 

How long will take to get pr ..🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

If Immi requested information and you submitted on 30 May, there is an option to select "I confirm I have provided information as requested" after uploading everything.  That should put it in to "Further Assessment" (assuming they requested information).  May want to validate as you typically only have 28 days to provide information.

1 hour ago, Shaun_R said:

I believe the minimum for an Accountant on a 189 is 90 points as of 1-May-2019 (don't quote me on that though)

2 hours ago, BB88 said:

If Immi requested information and you submitted on 30 May, there is an option to select "I confirm I have provided information as requested" after uploading everything.  That should put it in to "Further Assessment" (assuming they requested information).  May want to validate as you typically only have 28 days to provide information.

When i logim immi account , i can see

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments - Information provided button is not available

The ‘I confirm that I have provided my information’ button is currently unavailable on the Attach documents page. Your processing officer can still see any documents that you attach to your application, you do not need to contact the Department.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

And on the application home , i can see

information

Important information

This application requires additional supporting documentation. Please check correspondence and attach the requested documents.

By clicking on the 'Information Provided' button you acknowledge that the Department may proceed to make a decision on the application. Not clicking the 'Information Provided' button in no way lengthens or overrides the period specified in the correspondence.

What do i have to do...what is the wrong ?

Edited by Jk000

Does anyone have any experience with filling in a form 1023? I am currently approved as a PR but just found out I was born with a different name and it was changed before I went to school. I would like to inform the immi as soon as possible so I have sent for copies of my birth certificate and deed pole papers with will show the paper trail.

Does anyone know what the chances of my 186 being revoked are? 

15 hours ago, BB88 said:

I believe the minimum for an Accountant on a 189 is 90 points as of 1-May-2019 (don't quote me on that though)

@BB88 They don't stipulate its a "minimum" required, however, there are little to invites for anyone with less points - which basically means the same thing. 

image.thumb.png.09674cc256219229c4df126efbce5e16.png

Source: https://www.easymigrate.com/skillselect-eoi-invitation-round-results-11th-april-2019/ 

8 hours ago, Rik9 said:

Does anyone have any experience with filling in a form 1023? I am currently approved as a PR but just found out I was born with a different name and it was changed before I went to school. I would like to inform the immi as soon as possible so I have sent for copies of my birth certificate and deed pole papers with will show the paper trail.

Does anyone know what the chances of my 186 being revoked are? 

@Rik9 If it's just a name change then I don't see it having any impact on your visa. 

Worst case is they might need to re-run some checks (against the new name) but I don't see if causing an issue. I do think it's something you need to let them know of though. 

• Like 1

On 16/05/2019 at 16:05, POMMYGAL said:

Hey There

Seems so ridiculous that more recent applications seem to have priority processing over older ones, but who knows what goes on in the immi offices. 

Hoping i'm not alone from 2017 🙏 Is there anyone else stuck in the back log like me?

I also from November 2017.

On 05/06/2019 at 09:51, natmis said:

Cheers,

Nat

Hi Nat,

So sorry to hear that.

How about 189 Skilled visa? It's heaps faster .

My family of 6 has been living in Australia for almost 8 years. Waiting 16 months so far for PR. Our nomination was approved over 8 months ago. We've had a request for more information (form 80), had another baby while waiting for PR, added him to the application, then a request for his health which was submitted May 25 2019. I feel like each request for more information is putting us right back at the bottom of the pile. Anyone else experiencing this?