Dear Friends,

I really need your help. 

I applied 457-186 TRT (Nomination and Visa) dated 12/09/2018, and my occupation is Finance Broker. Last week, my agent told me that my visa application moved to "Initial Aessessment". and I have to provide additional relationship evidence in 28 days. However, my nomination still in pending status. My agent told me this is not usual, since nomination always approved first, and then Visa. Is there anyone have same issue? Is it means something? Is there anything I can do now? I just provided all the requested documents today. 

Thank you so much.

All appreciated. 

Seven7777

1 hour ago, BB88 said:

Just a quick update from me.  We have today uploaded everything that was additionally requested.  Both applications are now in "Further Assessment" stage.

Back to the waiting game 😀

Hi BB88, which document they request you ???? and which date immi request ???? can you pleass tell us . Thanks

15 hours ago, mercurie said:

Hello Everybody

I have applied for ENS Sub-class 186 (Direct Entry Pathway), as I have been sponsored by an Australian company for an accountant's post.

The application and nomination were both submitted on 3 March 2018.  Ever since then, my application status only states "Received" and there is no further update.

The current processing time states 13 to 14 months, which is already passed.  I am now getting impatient and worried too.

Is the processing period normal and why no case officer has yet been assigned for my case?  How long do you think I will have to wait further?  Is there anything I should do in the meantime?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

same situation here,seems that we can do nothing but wait

1 hour ago, Damien_th said:

This is before of the occupation, "Accountant" is caveated and reported delays are very long.

https://www.immigrationsolutionslawyers.com.au/overcoming-caveats-occupations-457-visa-186-visa-direct-entry-stream/

Hmm, that explains the delay and it seems that the waiting period could be much longer than we would have anticipated. Looks like it’s better to apply for normal PR for Australia and then get employed once PR has come through. Do you know if we can apply for normal PR along with 186 application already submitted or we have to withdraw first?

Thank you. 

42 minutes ago, mercurie said:

Hmm, that explains the delay and it seems that the waiting period could be much longer than we would have anticipated. Looks like it’s better to apply for normal PR for Australia and then get employed once PR has come through. Do you know if we can apply for normal PR along with 186 application already submitted or we have to withdraw first?

Thank you. 

Could you get enough points for normal PR?

10 minutes ago, mercurie said:

Yes we can get enough points for normal PR based on various factors. We got it checked already. 

What do you mean by enough points?   For accountancy you need very high points. I think the minimum right now is 85 points but I haven't checked it recently.

Edited by Marisawright

2 hours ago, mercurie said:

Thank you. 

Do you have an agent?   You need to find out exactly which caveat applies to accountancy and then check whether your employer can satisfy the extra requirements (whatever they are).  If they can't, then the visa will be rejected.

Edited by Marisawright

26 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

What do you mean by enough points?   For accountancy you need very high points. I think the minimum right now is 85 points but I haven't checked it recently.

Hi, I am getting 75 points considering all factors for accounting profession. Do you think it’s enough?

24 minutes ago, Marisawright said:

Do you have an agent?   You need to find out exactly which caveat applies to accountancy and then check whether your employer can satisfy the extra requirements (whatever they are).  If they can't, then the visa will be rejected.

Yes, we have managed to meet all criteria required for DE path. And yes I do have an agent working on my case.   Thank you. 

5 hours ago, Damien_th said:

This is before of the occupation, "Accountant" is caveated and reported delays are very long.

https://www.immigrationsolutionslawyers.com.au/overcoming-caveats-occupations-457-visa-186-visa-direct-entry-stream/

Do the caveats occupation just have delays on the nomination approval ?

State: NSW
Birth Country: UK
Stream: 186 TRT

Number of applicants: 2
Nomination applied: 22nd March 2019
Visa Application submitted: 22nd March 2019

Nomination Approved: 23 May 2019
I

IMMIStatus: Further assessment

On 01/06/2019 at 10:15, John007 said:

I got in 32 days after request the invoice 

Hi John have  you got pr yet can you tell me after paying second instalment how many days take to grant the pr . I submit my 10 month baby medical exam yesterday and ma requested vac 2 payment invoice 1 jun .

Edited by Dhakalbinod

Hi everyone!

I've been a silent reader so far, but now I wanna share with you guys that my PR was granted just a few minutes ago. This forum helped me a lot, so thank you everyone and good luck and patience to those who are on the waiting game.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 7

1 minute ago, VMC said:

Hi everyone!

I've been a silent reader so far, but now I wanna share with you guys that my PR was granted just a few minutes ago. This forum helped me a lot, so thank you everyone and good luck and patience to those who are on the waiting game.

Congrats. When did you get nomination accepted?

• Like 1