Hey guys! Good news from our side.

Finally we got our visa finalized. Just checked immi account, I saw it's shown as Granted.

I am not so excited as I thought I would be when I saw the status finally being changed to Finalized. It was a long way. I migrated to NZ and lived there for 2 years to fulfill the requirement to a NZ permanent resident visa before moving to Canada, where I lived for 11 months. Then I continued with moving to Australia when I secured a job and got a 457 visa. However, Australian immigration policy changed immediately after I moved here, so I decided to apply for 186 visa under DE stream.

I think I have to eventually give up my Canadian permanent residency as I won't be able to fulfill the requirement of Australian and Canadian residency at the same time. But the good side is that I do like living in Australia.

My full timeline is:

ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied: 3 Sep 2018

Nomination approved: 3rd April, same day requested for NZ and Canadian police certificates and proof of relationship the same day, status changed to initial assessment.

Documents uploaded: 16 April, status immediately changed to further assessment.

Visa approved: 30 May 2019

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 18

hey guys, I received the email this morning from MA and I have been ask for further information on both nomination and personal visa parts.

I'm not too concerned with the Nomination part, however,  the Immi asked the AFP and  my original country's criminal record at the same time  which I have provided a clearance. They mentioned: 'I note that you have provided a clearance, however please provide an updated clearance to include all name variations and aliases.' And they listed three full names... 

I will use 'Waston' as family name and 'Emily' as  given name to explain what they actually need.

AFP:  WASTON, emily / WASTON, Kelly / EMILY WASTON

Original country's police check:  WASTON, emily / WASTON, Kelly / EMILY WASTON.

I guess that, the reason they asked about name 'WASTON Kelly' is due to the photo I have attached, but how am I able to prove it if it is just a nickname????? I'm soooo lost and confused..

I hope my question is not too long to bother everyone, but if anyone has any ideas about this weird request, please let me know as soon as possible. 

thank you.

IMG_9260.JPG

1 hour ago, KellyG said:

hey guys, I received the email this morning from MA and I have been ask for further information on both nomination and personal visa parts.

I'm not too concerned with the Nomination part, however,  the Immi asked the AFP and  my original country's criminal record at the same time  which I have provided a clearance. They mentioned: 'I note that you have provided a clearance, however please provide an updated clearance to include all name variations and aliases.' And they listed three full names... 

I will use 'Waston' as family name and 'Emily' as  given name to explain what they actually need.

I guess that, the reason they asked about name 'WASTON Kelly' is due to the photo I have attached, but how am I able to prove it if it is just a nickname????? I'm soooo lost and confused..

I hope my question is not too long to bother everyone, but if anyone has any ideas about this weird request, please let me know as soon as possible. 

thank you.

IMG_9260.JPG

Hi Kelly. Are you from China? None of those names you mentioned seems to be Chinese name, and I don’t think you can get police certificates for those names from China.

Just now, Fung said:

Hi Kelly. Are you from China? None of those names you mentioned seems to be Chinese name, and I don’t think you can get police certificates for those names from China.

Hey FUNG,

Yes, I am. those names are not my real name, I use them as an example to explain...

Just wondering has anyone here been granted visa without the submission of form 80 or police clearance from your birth country? Besides AFP clearance and health check, I wonder what other checks do I have to prepare before visa application? 

On 08/05/2019 at 22:43, @dream_aus said:

@Hex - Thanks. Applied for Developer Programmer with ACS and have got the result. Will complete the application and apply soon. 

Finally, it is there. 

I got my PR in the second attempt. Some of the police checks were expired, I got the approval before I could get new ones.

Developer Programmer

1) Nomination - 3rd May 2018 (DE)

2) Visa - 4th May 2018 (TRT)

3) Nomination approved - 15 March 2019

5) Visa application is withdrawn - 4th May 2019

6) Re-applied Visa - 14th May 2019

7) Visa approved - 29th May 2019

Edited by @dream_aus
  • Congratulations 6

Hi all, I have a question on applying for federal police (AFP) do we need to get our fingerprints and national police check or just a regular police check? Can someone share some thoughts ? Thanks.

Select number 33 (immigration and migration purposes)

10 hours ago, Davv said:

Hi Fahad Congratulation for your PR .Can you please tell us which documents they requested to you . Thanks

Thanks @Davv They asked for training benchmark 2 years prove. Even thought it was there, but the payments were done late So we also renewed the business SBS and uploaded the documents then after 32 days i got my nomination and visa grant. 

On 28/05/2019 at 13:44, kashyap said:

Hi All,

First of all congratulations to PSC88 on your visa grant, happy for you.

To understand better, what can be the reason for dept to pick applications made way after than the ones made last year. is there any particular reason?

I haven't heard anything since lodging. recently I have also submitted my police checks/medicals.

I also saw another instance who submitted application on the same date as mine and dept has got back to ask for further details at least.

I am not able to get the logic behind picking up application to process.

Thanks,

kashyap

I'm not sure what is the reason for your delay. You may want to check with your MA to follow up

Hi everyone!

I got my nomination approved on  29th May. 

Customer Service Manager 

Applied : August 18

Nomination approved : 29 May 2019

Application status still received.

I can't wait for the golden email🤗🤗

Good luck everyone!!

• Congratulations 5

9 minutes ago, Marina91 said:

Hi everyone!

I got my nomination approved on  29th May. 

Customer Service Manager 

Applied : August 18

Nomination approved : 29 May 2019

Application status still received.

I can't wait for the golden email🤗🤗

Good luck everyone!!

Hi

we have the same job as you 

they asked more documents?

how much big is your company?

thanks

Morning guys. Thank you for updating my timeline on that helpful magic spreadsheet. I just had a look, someone must put 30/05/0209 instead of 2019 by mistake, and it says that I waited minus 660820 days. 🤣

Can anyone update it please? I don't want to mess up the statistical data.

• Haha 1

Good morning guys,

I was doing some research on how to prioritise a case with AAT and the definition of compelling reasons.

I found this document from AAT.

Does anyone have a clue about which cases will follow under the following?

(a)  cases where long delays in the review application being constituted and considered would result in the review applicant no longer being eligible for the visa applied for, even if the primary decision were to be set aside.

I was originally nominated as Architectural Draftsperson, this position is now on the STSOL list.

Do I fall under the above?

Thanks 🙂

Hi all,

PR granted today after +5 months!!

Please find below our timeline:

State: NSW
Birth Country: High Risk
Stream: 457 - subclass 186
Number of applicants: 2
Visa and Nomination Application: 14th December 2018
Request for Further Information: 2nd May 2019 (one of our Australian Police Checks had "Partial Disclosure" instead of "Complete Disclosure" – not sure how this happened)
Submission of Further Information: 10th May 2019
Visa Approval: 31st May 2019

IMMI Status: Finalised

FYI – we received the famous email on 4th April 2019.

Good luck to everyone!!

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 4

20 hours ago, KellyG said:

thank you.

IMG_9260.JPG

Hi,I also attached my nick name to immigration and i feel worried now....thought I haven't got any news yet...could you please keep updating if you solve this problem?thanks a lot!

Hi all,

Many thanks for everyone in this forum, for some people who shared their issues, especially @Hex who always take care of the worry of other anxious members.

Our visas are granted this afternoon. Gone straight from "Received" to "Finalized", no asking further information.

State: NSW
Birth Country: HR
Stream: 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 3
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied: 5 Nov 2018
4 April 2019: received the famous email.
Nomination and Visa approved: 31 May 2019
Application status: Finalized

Good luck to those who are still waiting! Good news will come very soon for you all

O

n

02/05/2019 at 07:53, Navsandy said:

• Congratulations 4

7 minutes ago, Davv said:

Hi VS01, Congratulation for your PR . When immi request for Afp and medical? ????

25/April . They asked for AFP even when my AFP is going to expire in 26 June.

Edited by VS01

10 hours ago, Dhakalbinod said:

Hi guys finally my nomination approved and they asked my newborn child medical and my wife english, do you guys have any idea within how many days case officer can send second instelment payment. For 186 visa

I got in 32 days after request the invoice