On 15/05/2019 at 13:32, Rik9 said:

Hi Joanne,

I received an update that the Nomination was approved  May 14, 2019. My migration agent said that they have never had a nomination approved that quickly so hopefully it means good things for the Visa application itself.

My nomination was lodged May 9, 2019. It was approved May 15, 2019, so less than a week!

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

Hi Guys,

Just a quick question I have got about 4 documents expiring on my file by the end of May do u guys think i should get all of them updated or should wait for the CO to be allocated and ask for it if they need it?

Docs are My Driving License, my overseas ID card, overseas police checks for my wife and myself and my wife’s passport.

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Virus_7 said:

My nomination was lodged May 9, 2019. It was approved May 15, 2019, so less than a week!

Congratulations!! 🎉  That's amazingly fast!

Please can you update your signature so everyone can see your timeline - it's super helpful for others who are looking on here 🙂

My Nomination was also approved on May 15th but no word yet on the Application. I've already loaded Police Checks and Medicals so hopefully should be decision ready.

Any one had the same issue?

My name is German and therefore in english 'oe' instead of the german spelling. More documents required as they say my name is 'o' and not 'oe' even though it's written like it on the bottom of my passport. Very upsetting as I first got the call telling me my visa is getting approved today and then requesting police checks with a name that isn't even my name....

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Joanne1986 said:

My Nomination was also approved on May 15th but no word yet on the Application. I've already loaded Police Checks and Medicals so hopefully should be decision ready.

Actually I booked my medicals this Saturday, hopefully this is the last thing I have to do. 😉

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MogliBear said:

My name is German and therefore in english 'oe' instead of the german spelling. More documents required as they say my name is 'o' and not 'oe' even though it's written like it on the bottom of my passport. Very upsetting as I first got the call telling me my visa is getting approved today and then requesting police checks with a name that isn't even my name....

So you have all documents filled with your name written as OE rather than O? How about your nomination?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passports_of_the_European_Union#Identification_page

4 minutes ago, MogliBear said:

All 'OE' sponsorship approved with all the same documents....

I have a similar issue and am currently dealing with S57 natural justice.

Did the CO requested S57 natural justice from you?

1 hour ago, Royal1 said:

I have a similar issue and am currently dealing with S57 natural justice.

Did the CO requested S57 natural justice from you?

No but new S56 Request for More Information an AFP with a different spelling. Not sure if they'll give it to me as it's not my correct spelling

2 hours ago, MogliBear said:

Any one had the same issue?

Hi there,  my partner has a alias name and he also did his police check again to prove that.. in a a police check form there was an option .  Have you known by any other  name and we filled his alias name which is not his legal name but case officer still wants to make sure if there is any criminal record on alias name .. 

I am not sure if it's helpful for you ? Maybe its a different situation in ur cas3.   

2 hours ago, John007 said:

Yes , now initial assessment. How you get the vac 2 invoice ? 

A vac2 invoice was sent from my CO, and I just paid it according to the payment method below. After it is paid, a receipt was generated.

i still haven’t heard anything back from my CO yet since Wednesday, and totally have no clue how long should I have to wait for the golden email.

Edited by bigbasin

Hi guys, sorry to update late. Want to share my time frame and details. Got my PR. This forum helps me alot and Best of Luck who are waiting.

Electrical Engineer

186 DE applied 22/10/2018

Case Officer asked for more documents 18/03/2019

Documents submitted 18/04/2019

PR Granted 07/05/2019

Best of Luck

• Congratulations 4

10 hours ago, John007 said:

Yes , now initial assessment. How you get the vac 2 invoice ? 

The CO will send you a email with a attached VAC2 invoice. You can only wait for the email until they contact with you. 

9 hours ago, Hisham Khan said:

Hi guys, sorry to update late. Want to share my time frame and details. Got my PR. This forum helps me alot and Best of Luck who are waiting.

Electrical Engineer

186 DE applied 22/10/2018

Case Officer asked for more documents 18/03/2019

Documents submitted 18/04/2019

PR Granted 07/05/2019

Best of Luck

How much did you pay for the application Fee ???? Because I paid the same 

15 hours ago, Laure said:

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 granted few minutes ago !!!!!

crying ! Smiling ! Crying ! Smiling ..... enjoying !!!

thanks for this amazing forum !

and big thought for those are waiting ! 

It will be happening soon !!!!

thank you 🎉❤️🎉❤️🎉❤️❤️❤️🎉

If someone can add me on the spreadsheet 😉😊

• Like 1

Hi,

Does anyone know if the VEVO app visa status changes (bridging visa) when your get your PR visa granted? Does your visa grant number and reference number change or does it stay the same as the bridging visa?

Thanks

34 minutes ago, TA87 said:

Hi,

Does anyone know if the VEVO app visa status changes (bridging visa) when your get your PR visa granted? Does your visa grant number and reference number change or does it stay the same as the bridging visa?

Thanks

I have the same question

• Like 1