4 hours ago, Tiago said:

Hi there,

ย 

Just to let you guys know that as my company nomination was refused, they decided to appeal and it was done 3 days ago.

Any update I let you guys know

Wishing you all the best and congrats on your newborn. Sending you only good vibes!!!!! ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tiago said:

Hi there,

ย 

Just to let you guys know that as my company nomination was refused, they decided to appeal and it was done 3 days ago.

@Tiagoย I had same issue in November. I applied AAT.ย  But AAT will take more then 12 months. Apply new nomination and visa you will get results in 2-3 months.ย  Nowadays New cases are taking only 3 months.ย  I applied new case on 22 febย as well and got my PR on 1 May.ย  It's you decision but this is my story. Thanksย 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tiago said:

Hi there,

ย 

Go for new nomination. I had same issue in November and I applied AAT and new case both and my new case opened and I got my PR. Now days new case are quick. appeal Will take more then 12 month. Thanksย 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Royal1 said:

Hi Guys,

Do we know if COโ€™s work on Saturdayโ€™s?

They're public servants and public servants are generally Monday to Friday people. ย However, if someone fancies overtime or is overly conscientious they might work on Saturdays but emails may arrive on Saturdays (or even Sundays) because there can be delays in bulk sending. However, generally assume that COs aren't at work on the weekends.

19 minutes ago, Quoll said:

They're public servants and public servants are generally Monday to Friday people. ย However, if someone fancies overtime or is overly conscientious they might work on Saturdays but emails may arrive on Saturdays (or even Sundays) because there can be delays in bulk sending. However, generally assume that COs aren't at work on the weekends.

Fair enough.

PR granted today! Details have gone to my MA who will message me on Monday I am sure but checked my IMMI account and status changed from further assessment to finalised today and the 186 is in the attachments!

Just over 5ย weeks from start to finish.

Good luck everyone...it'll come soon!ย 

• Congratulations 10

18 minutes ago, Garym85 said:

PR granted today! Details have gone to my MA who will message me on Monday I am sure but checked my IMMI account and status changed from further assessment to finalised today and the 186 is in the attachments!

Just over 5ย weeks from start to finish.

Good luck everyone...it'll come soon!ย 

ย 

Congrats mate! Good News!

CO are working on Saturdayโ€™s as well.

Did they ask for any further documents?

10 minutes ago, Royal1 said:

ย 

Congrats mate! Good News!

CO are working on Saturdayโ€™s as well.

Did they ask for any further documents?

Thanks mate!

Yeah, submitted on 28th March and got the 'S56 request for further info' two days later for Medicals and police checks

We had already booked this in when they launched the application on the 28th and had all docs finalised a couple of weeks later

ย 

ย 

Good news I got my nomination approve just now 1min agoย 

state: regional vicย 

Visa and novย applied :nov 22,2018 (TRT)

got famous email on 4th Aprilย 

applied decision ready application medical and police report in nov ,2018 every update BAS every 3months we uploadย 

how long does it take to grant visa any idea?

ย 

• Congratulations 4

1 minute ago, Rhitesh said:

Good news I got my nomination approve just now 1min agoย 

state: regional vicย 

Visa and novย applied :nov 22,2018 (TRT)

applied decision ready application medical and police report in nov ,2018 every update BAS every 3months we uploadย 

how long does it take to grant visa any idea?

ย 

Congratulations Rhitesh from another cookย 

Here is some detailsย 

I work in regional Victoria my restaurant is very small one manager and me myself full time staff ourย turn over is only around 500000 per year. There is mistake in my payslip and working hours as well according to old 457visa contract ย ย I thought CO ย ย gonna call me before grant or they just cancel butย ย no straightย ย grant no call , my MA put his effort even he call me 12oclock at night if he is confused in any documentย ย and he email me and phone me anytime if he need anything he charge good money and put all effort to make application decision ready.

many people told me that business turnover and ย  ย Number of staff and occupation High risk low risk ย  Birth country high risk low risk matters but I always told them nothingย ย matters if you submit application with genuinely if you and business is genuine nothing mattersย ย even new start up business can sponsor if they full fill all the criteria I never hear someย ย one didnโ€™t get their PR because he/she from poor country no.

I wish everyone get their PR soon I knowย the pain of waiting period omg I checked this group 3/4 times a day,ย I really really wish all the people get Their PRย 

and really thanks to all the member of this group I knewย ย many things about visa and nominationย ย from this group ย ย 

Came to Aus Oct 14,ย 2016 as a cook on 457 visa ย from Asiaย 

ย lodge both application on 22nov,2018 got PR 4th May 2019ย 

nomination and visa grant :4th May ,2019 nom 11.57 am and visa 12.40 pm ย 

Thank you so much everyone for ย supportย 

please some one add on spreadsheet I donโ€™t know how to do itย 

Edited by Rhitesh
  • Like 2
  • Congratulations 9

9 hours ago, beesal said:

ย 

I refer to the above matter. We have received correspondence from the Department of Home Affairs informing us that your ENS or RSMS visa application will soon be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment. Note this was a generic email received on a number of applications and as such please have you and your employer review carefully to ensure that you action emails as required.

Edited by Dip

Hi All,

Questions for Software Developers.ย 

My nomination is approved for Developer Programmer and I have ACS certificateย for Analyst Programmer.
Shall I apply visa for Developer Programmer or Analyst Programmer.

The previous application refusal has made me very concerned about all these things now.

thanks

@dream_aus

ย 

ย ย