AND BUMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,

Just thought of informing you guys. I got a call from the case officer and he informed me that my nomination was filed under DE (incorrectly filed by HR, but approved) and the application was filed under TRT. 

He has advised me to withdraw my application and re-apply for DE.

Because of a small mistake (that also not of mine), I am loosing $6000.

Nomination (DE) - 3 May 2018

Visa (TRT)  - 4 May 2018

Nomination Approved - 15 March 2019

More documents requested - 15 March 2019

Case officer contacted - 29 April 2019

Edited by @dream_aus
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, @dream_aus said:

AND BUMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,

Just thought of informing you guys. I got a call from the case officer and he informed me that my nomination was filed under DE (incorrectly filed by HR, but approved) and the application was filed under TRT. 

Visa (TRT)  - 4 May 2018

@@dream_aus That is unfortunate, however, if you look on the plus side - you've been contacted directly from a CO, this typically means that are actively looking at your case.

I've seen this before (more than once), whereby after the mistake is rectified, the application is granted almost immediately. 

- Not saying that WILL absolutely happen, however, I think you'd have a good chance. 

My opinion would be to resubmit as quick as possible and sort out the finances (and the person at fault / liable for payment) later. 

Good luck! 

10 minutes ago, Hex said:

@@dream_aus That is unfortunate, however, if you look on the plus side - you've been contacted directly from a CO, this typically means that are actively looking at your case.

I've seen this before (more than once), whereby after the mistake is rectified, the application is granted almost immediately. 

- Not saying that WILL absolutely happen, however, I think you'd have a good chance. 

My opinion would be to resubmit as quick as possible and sort out the finances (and the person at fault / liable for payment) later. 

Good luck! 

Thanks, @Hex - I am of the same opinion and thus have started my application. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hex said:

Good luck! 

Same thing happened to me, My Agent submitted my IELTS last year with a score of 5 in reading and 6.5 to 8 in the rest.

My Nomination got approved, medicals completed , and then I had to withdraw my visa application and pay another 7,300 and

resubmit the application in April last year. still waiting further assessment.

5 minutes ago, steve 007 said:

Same thing happened to me, My Agent submitted my IELTS last year with a score of 5 in reading and 6.5 to 8 in the rest.

My Nomination got approved, medicals completed , and then I had to withdraw my visa application and pay another 7,300 and

resubmit the application in April last year. still waiting further assessment.

@steve 007 Did you also get directly contacted from the CO (phone call)? If so, this would be the first case I've heard of taking so long after contact and "correcting" the issue. 

20 minutes ago, Hex said:

Good luck! 

Its not about the 6000, Your Application will be treated like a new one.

52 minutes ago, @dream_aus said:

AND BUMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,

Visa (TRT)  - 4 May 2018

Hi is the number called you an office number or personal number?i usually hang up numbers i dont know,thought  they might be scam

• Haha 1

Hey guys!

Got visa approval today! Whoop!

The visa was granted by NSW PSE. 

Didn't post much on here but thanks for all the questions and answers which make this all a little easier. I sincerely hope that everyone gets good news as soon as possible.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 7

30 minutes ago, PRHunter said:

Hey guys!

Got visa approval today! Whoop!

The visa was granted by NSW PSE. 

Didn't post much on here but thanks for all the questions and answers which make this all a little easier. I sincerely hope that everyone gets good news as soon as possible.

Congratx mate you got it too quick in 4 months only enjoy ☺️

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hex said:

@steve 007 Yep, then this goes with my thoughts. 

My opinion and experience is based off a CO making direct contact, as they did with @@dream_aus.
- I suspect they would have a quicker response. 

Hi Hex,  do I know  why child medical take longer time for processing ? We attend on last Friday, I got my one but my daughter medical still processing ?????