20 minutes ago, Johnkey8 said:

Hello everyone, I applied 186 direct entry

5th Feb 2018 and nomination together

But I have not received anything from immigration, is there anyone who already got nomi or full visa grant and who applied before 5th Feb 2018? 

This is already 14 month almost 15 months from lodgement.

Yes I have got

1 hour ago, Johnkey8 said:

Hello everyone, I applied 186 direct entry

5th Feb 2018 and nomination together

But I have not received anything from immigration, is there anyone who already got nomi or full visa grant and who applied before 5th Feb 2018? 

This is already 14 month almost 15 months from lodgement.

I am from March 2018,got nothing,maybe we can all make complain to cause their attention,reminds them there are lots of people before April 2018 are still waiting

6 hours ago, lulumanda said:

I am from March 2018,got nothing,maybe we can all make complain to cause their attention,reminds them there are lots of people before April 2018 are still waiting

I’ve been waiting for 16 months. I have applied on 8th jan2018 and till now no single updates.

Reaching the 21 months this week. I was wondering,, is there anyone waiting for 2 years or more without any contact whatsoever?

I would like to think there is some sort of time limit where we have to hear at least something. As far as I have seen the longest wait is about 2 years. ?

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, Suusz said:

Reaching the 21 months this week. I was wondering,, is there anyone waiting for 2 years or more without any contact whatsoever?

I would like to think there is some sort of time limit where we have to hear at least something. As far as I have seen the longest wait is about 2 years. ?

Did you receive that email on 4 April ?? 

3 hours ago, Beingme said:

I thought about it 2weeks ago and asked my MA for suggestion. He told me to wait 2 wks, tomorrow hopefully he will do something. Waited for 17 months.

I think 17 months is long enough to make a complain,but maybe you should listen to your MA,let‘s wait for two more weeks

Hi everyone,

New to Pom’s in oz, think I need to ask to be added for the timeline access?

Ive been in Melb 3 years on the 457, my 186 was submitted last month with a MA company through work. I’m a technical advisor / sales manager 

Anyone else applying who is tech advisor / sales?

Thanks,

On 03/04/2019 at 10:12, Hex said:

Excuse the long post..

It would be awesome if we could return to using this forum to help each other instead of vent frustration with a system outside our control. It should be used to update timelines, share CO requests for info, and help newbies who are beginning the process. We need to offer advice when asked to those lodging without an MA's help, and to those wanting to confirm what their MA has said.

The recent streams of messages of frustration with the system, complaints of processing delays, and the belief that the process is totally unfair, are helping nobody here. I'm sure those messages cannot even give comfort to the poster, only build more anger within. Don't get me wrong, I empathise with all of you. I myself am still in queue. I submitted an EOI for a 189 visa almost 2 years ago and have still not been invited to apply. This 186 TRT is plan B. We need to remember all of the things in life that really are 'unfair'. Turn on 9news in the evening and see what real life 'unfair' looks like. See migrants escaping war for a fresh start be held in asylum centres for years, that's if they make the harsh sea crossing alive. See families torn apart by crisis'; sickness, workplace accidents, car crashes. All of this happens daily.

Apologies for the long read, but I urge you all to leave the visa process, as 'unfair' as you think it is, to the people in charge. Acknowledge that the processing times are a guide only, and that there are 10% of cases that lie outside those times. In years to come, a successful PR holder or not, you will look back at this time and regret being so worked up about something so out if your control. Put your energy into your daily life now, not visa blogs or chat. Peace ✌🏽

#Repost from playitbyear

- It makes it difficult at times to help people out, when most posts are typically statements and not relevant to anyone else (or really generic).

Please don't get me wrong, I don't mean any of this in a bad way, I know personally of the frustration and how it can be such a pain, just looking out for the forum and it's purpose in helping others. 

Edited by Hex
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, beesal said:

Hi all I also waiting for my nomination.

its been 3month now I saw one Nepalese got nomination in 4 days  how it’s possible??

Hey mate it depends upon your company if its accrited or not ,accrediated company gets prioroty processing under the new rules which came in effect from 1st of march 2019

• Confused 1

On 28/04/2019 at 00:46, lulumanda said:

I am from November 2017, still received.

Hi,

After being requested to undergo my medicals on 13/04/2019, I completed this on 23/04/2019.

My immi account now says "Finalised" and says please refer to messages, but there is nothing in the messages, does this mean it has been granted?

5 minutes ago, Dan241 said:

Hi,

After being requested to undergo my medicals on 13/04/2019, I completed this on 23/04/2019.

My immi account now says "Finalised" and says please refer to messages, but there is nothing in the messages, does this mean it has been granted?

@Dan241 If it has been finalized / granted it should say so within your "View Details" page: 

You should have a list of people within the application, plus the status next to it - see below, my name with "Granted"

image.png.654fc6b1d12af44cf5719e02b4b89428.png

Also, under messages would be your "Immi Grant Notifications" (PDF files), you should have something there?