11 hours ago, Mick1983 said:

No man I paid 6k Proffesional fee to my migration agent and she is telling she can’t do anything just wait for the correspondence 

I am sure you can always ask your MA to email immigration about it... have you even done any bridging visa after you applied for 186 in 2017... 

8 hours ago, John007 said:

Hi Hex, I got my Nomination Approved as Chef , is there any chance for Visa Refusal after Nomination Approved ? Unless withdraw and how long we have to wait for case officer assigned ? Thanks 

Depend on your health and character, there are still some factors that CO can refuse your visa but I heard people said that you get nomination approval, you have 90% chances.  

Visa decision will be get within 2 months.

13 hours ago, tocsa said:

there are too many......

our perseverance is being tested, so keep the faith

Keep dying inside day by day. Only faith we have to keep. Frustrating with the immi processing. Some people waiting long and some just got within 2 month. Don't know exactly which month they are processing. Just pray to God everyone  will get it. 

42 minutes ago, Deep1984 said:

Keep dying inside day by day. Only faith we have to keep. Frustrating with the immi processing. Some people waiting long and some just got within 2 month. Don't know exactly which month they are processing. Just pray to God everyone  will get it. 

Based on our spreadsheet, which I try to keep updated, they are processing TRT May/June. For the applications lodged after 12/08, you're right, there is no visible pattern there. I heard the rumour recently that immigration outsources a company to process these but who knows if that's true 🙂

Keep positive!:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DDM said:

Anyone thinking of leaving your employer after PR granted?

I'm sure there's a few, but considering this exact post is only a Google click away (without having to sign up), it wouldn't be a wise move to disclose such information. 👍

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Deep1984 said:

I am also in same condition like you Deep1984 keep dying inside waiting so long almost 21 months . No words to describe my frustration . I log in to immi account 10 times a day for any updates..

Edited by Mick1983

6 minutes ago, axd852 said:

Just received the golden email 🙂

Thanks so much to this forum, it gave me lots of hope that the visa would eventually come through.

Good luck to everyone waiting.

Congratulations! You applied just 1 day after mine 🙂

38 minutes ago, axd852 said:

Thanks so much to this forum, it gave me lots of hope that the visa would eventually come through.

Congratulations mate, looks like department is processing may/june these days. Hope everyone will get there golden email soon..

On 16/04/2019 at 12:54, natmis said:

Simply because I first took IELTS exam in order to apply for Bachelor at Uni, and when we first logged our visa application it was still valid but the nomination was refused. We decided to apply again for 186 but IELTS was already expired ( 1 year, 5 months) and my MA told us that I need to redo it.

Hello

Ielts is always valid for 2 years.

thank you

For those who are waiting over 14 months , I called and spoke to the home affairs minister's secretary and she advised that we can write to the minister and send through our grievances.

For those at just 13 months wait a little bit.  She was friendly and checked my details in the system then provided advise. She said she is not aware when the 10% can be processed …. so better complain .

Edited by MaggieMay24
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7
  • Congratulations 1

On 25/04/2019 at 11:49, John007 said:

Hi Hex, I got my Nomination Approved as Chef , is there any chance for Visa Refusal after Nomination Approved ? Unless withdraw and how long we have to wait for case officer assigned ? Thanks 

@John007 

The Nomination and Visa applications are 2 completely separate applications. 
- Each are granted / refused on their own merits, meaning - there is all possibility of a nomination being granted, and a visa being refused. 

The Nomination basically asks: "Is company X, allowed to and qualified to sponsor employee Y".
The Visa asks: "Is this person allowed / qualified medically able to be allowed into this country". 

So, to answer your question: Yes, it is possibly (I've seen many such situations), however, it's typically - unlikely. 
- Most (but not all) failures at this point would be for medical / character reasons. 

19 hours ago, Bamboo said:

Depend on your health and character, there are still some factors that CO can refuse your visa but I heard people said that you get nomination approval, you have 90% chances.  

Visa decision will be get within 2 months.

@Bamboo

This: "I heard people said that you get nomination approval, you have 90% chances", is simply not true. 

Each case (Nomination and Visa) is a separate application in the eyes of the department. 
- Prime example: You could work at Deloitte and get a Nomination approved within 3 months. Then have a bad criminal record (or any other character check fail), that immediately gets your visa refused. 

1 hour ago, axd852 said:

Hi, we have the same timeline. Nomination and visa application were approved all at the same day.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 5

5 minutes ago, Louisa said:

Hi, we have the same timeline. Nomination and visa application were approved all at the same day.

Hey guys , our nomination was approved on 20th of April., they asked some information from my husband who is second applicant,, in this case do they hold my visa as well ..? Any guesses ? Or they can take decision on my application separate?  

On 26/04/2019 at 15:21, GAL said:

For those who are waiting over 14 months , I called and spoke to the home affairs minister's secretary and she advised that we can write to the minister and send through our grievances.

For those at just 13 months wait a little bit. She was friendly and checked my details in the system then provided advise. She said she is not aware when the 10% can be processed …. so better complain .

I have already lodged an official complaint last week. Its been more than 14 months still no updates on my application 😔