1 minute ago, melal said:

Am also waiting bro I dont know what was the point of sending that email if the processing is still normal.

anyone else guys?

Well you are still within the processing time - try to stay positive and don't let it annoy you!

I received that email (on 4/4/19) and my visa got granted 2 weeks and one day after  on 19th April (I am an applicant from June 2018).  

There has been so much movement in this community the last week especially (remember this community is a very very small sample of all those 186 visa applicants) with Visa grants and nominations getting approved.... so stay positive!

• Congratulations 1

2 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

Well you are still within the processing time - try to stay positive and don't let it annoy you!

I received that email (on 4/4/19) and my visa got granted 2 weeks and one day after  on 19th April (I am an applicant from June 2018).  

There has been so much movement in this community the last week especially (remember this community is a very very small sample of all those 186 visa applicants) with Visa grants and nominations getting approved.... so stay positive!

That’s true bro...!!! I m July applicant hopefully next month will be mine

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

U r right man. Just pray for everybody to get approved asap.

9 minutes ago, Kiwibayer said:

Hey all, 

I woke up to the Golden Email from my MA today. 
time to bring out the champagne. 

Thanks to everybody in this forum to help me keep my sanity over the last 13 month. 
Good luck and stay patient. There is light at the end of the tunnel. 

Congratulations! So they finally managed to verify your NZ police certificate, didn’t they?

By the way, when did you submit your new NZ police certificate to DoHA?

41 minutes ago, Dip said:

Have you done your application by yourself?

Can anyone update me please 

State: NSW 
Stream: TRT
Number of applicants: 3 
Visa and Nomination applied:  16th April 2018

Nomination Approved: 18th April 2019 
IMMI Status: Received

how long i need to wait for case officer assigned approximately ? 

• Congratulations 1

37 minutes ago, Ondra said:

Hi

Guys, I have submitted my visa on 27th February 2018 as restaurant manager, 186.

Submitted all documents as well.

My nomination approved in July 2018.

My status habe not change yet on my immi account.

Ondrej 

Anytime you are almost done mate ☺️

Hey guys, I'm overseas (working) and woke up this morning to an email from my company telling me that my nomination was approved! My timeline is in my signature 🙂

The email from Immi was sent to my MA on Friday around 9am. I had the feeling my Visa would come while I'm on this trip, so excited to see if it comes within the next week!! 😊

• Congratulations 2

Hi Guys,

I am a New member to the group. Great forum. You guys are doing an awesome job here of helping people. Just wanted to update you all on the status of my Visa.

Applied Nomination on 5th December 2018, Visa applied on 11th December. Police Clearance Documents submitted along with the application. 

Medicals completed on 25th December 2018. 

Was one of the lucky members to receive an email from the Department on allocation of the Case officer shortly on 4th April. Nomination approved on 9th April.

Awaiting Visa grant. 

Can somebody please add me to the Spread sheet ?

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 2

2 hours ago, art said:

@Dip I have done my application by myself - do you know if it makes a difference? I have submitted all the documents.

Only if your case is not complicated as mine ..i was just asking another person in a group cause he is waiting from past two year for his file to open  ... he applied in 2017 for 186.... i can see below your nomination has been approved .. i am sure u will be fine..