18 minutes ago, Miracle Chen said:

I come for updating my status: My visa is granted yesterday at the end of Easter. They didn't require anything while they were processing my application.

Thanks for this forum and good luck to everyone who is stilling waiting for their golden mails.

Hi Miracle, 

Congratulations for your success. Did you receive any email regarding application few weeks back? 

8 hours ago, Sachabee said:

Hi guys, Sacha - Hairdresser - Nationality  FRANCE.

- 31st May  2018 Apply for 186 through Work. transitioning from 457.

25 March 2019 Immi Have requested further document such as 

-Bank Statement

-Business Bas

- Evidence business training.

We had 28 days to provide all the document however we didn't wait for the 28 days and only 11 days after we have sent all the document,

My  MA gave the document on the 05 April 2018.

Do you guys have experience enough to tell me how long does it take to have an answer from immi after they have required more details ??

the  wait is really unbearable .

Thanks

Hi Sacha, 

I am an Hairdresser too and I applied in April 2018 through 457. I received the famous  email from Immi the 4th April but still nothing.

Can I ask you which state are you applied?

What about the statement? Did they ask all the statements since you were working with your boss or only the last one? 

Did you and your MA, when applied, sent some random payslips and the PAYG of all the years have you been sponsored? 

I’m wondering why they asked you the Bank statement.

By they way shouldn’t take longer to approve your nomination. You are almost there!!! CONGRATULATIONS 

Let me know  it’s very important for me to know all those details.

Thanks

On 04/01/2019 at 13:24, Lovi said:

Hi guys Immi requested me medical after my nomination approved. I have already done it and my immi account changed from initial assessment to further assessment. Any idea how long it will take after this? 

Thanks

Hey Lovi

In which way did you get a request for a medical ? I mean is it automated message or they send it to you manually? I got an automated message for medical from immi . My nomination has not been approved yet. I don't know how long one has to wait for nomination after medical too. That's surprising that your nomination was approved before medical 

40 minutes ago, Saugat said:

Hey Lovi

In which way did you get a request for a medical ? I mean is it automated message or they send it to you manually? I got an automated message for medical from immi . My nomination has not been approved yet. I don't know how long one has to wait for nomination after medical too. That's surprising that your nomination was approved before medical 

Hey bro that email was an automated mail I got that tooo 

11 hours ago, w3nep said:

Good news from my side guys. Visa granted today. Very hard to believe it because it is so quick. Applied in 22 march, nomination approved on 29th of March. 23rd April visa approved. Good luck to everyone. 

Did they ask any documents.applied visa and nomination on 23rd February 

Edited by Wtara

Hi! Guys got quick questions for yall

I applied for the ens trt 2mths ago

The Nomination application and Ens visa were submitted on a same day , Of course Nomianation was prior to the ens.

My concern is ‘Was i supposed to lodge the ENS application after receiving an approval of Nomination? Or It’s alright.’

Also, 3 weeks ago, I received an email from Immi informing that Both application will be allocated to a ‘Decision maker’ for assessment.  It’d been 5weeks since the applications were lodged and I’ve got no clue what it’s supposed to mean. From what i understand and hear, It should take at least mths time.

Hi guys,

for those who received a request from immi for additional docs how long after update did you get an answer or approval? Does immi usually requests docs more than once or in the first request they ask all docs they need?

we applied 186 TRT in fev/19 and last week they ask for police check, was just wondering if should be everything ok or they can request something more, so anxious here.

Morning all,

After lodging my nomination and application on Monday 15th April 2019, I was very surprised to receive an email from my MA yesterday to say our nomination was approved on Saturday, less than 5 days! Immi have requested our police checks and medical assessments. Police checks from the AFP have been lodged and I'm applying for UK police checks today. Medicals are booked for this Friday.

I've been reading this forum for a while and I never thought i'd be one of the lucky ones who receive an update like this so soon. The company I work for is pretty small.

Thank you to everyone for your help, especially @Hex ! I'll update you guys again when I hear more.

Can someone please update the spreadsheet? Updated details can be found in my signature.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 4

9 minutes ago, Echo22 said:

Morning all,

After lodging my nomination and application on Monday 15th April 2019, I was very surprised to receive an email from my MA yesterday to say our nomination was approved on Saturday, less than 5 days! Immi have requested our police checks and medical assessments. Police checks from the AFP have been lodged and I'm applying for UK police checks today. Medicals are booked for this Friday.

I've been reading this forum for a while and I never thought i'd be one of the lucky ones who receive an update like this so soon. The company I work for is pretty small.

Thank you to everyone for your help, especially @Hex ! I'll update you guys again when I hear more.

Can someone please update the spreadsheet? Updated details can be found in my signature.

Congratulations that it suppose to be listed in Guinness world records. It was super quick.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 22/04/2019 at 02:51, Uhaha said:

d a

I'm very similar position to you here- I applied on 28th March, Request for further info on 30th March and I did the police checks that day. They took three weeks to arrive from uk...Everything else was done. I chose the tracking option which probably made it harder as I checked progress to see it took 9 days in Australian customs! 

good luck

21 hours ago, axd852 said:

Hi everyone,

I logged into Immi today and saw that my status changed to Initial Assessment on Thursday.  I have an action required which is S56 Request for More Information.  The attachment is entitled 'Request Checklist and Details' and the detail is: "You have included your parents and siblings as non-migrating family members in the visa application. Please note that parents and siblings are not considered as non migrating members of the family unit of the visa applicant, and therefore cannot be assessed further if they meet the requirements of non migrating dependents for this 186 visa application. If you wish to withdraw the non migrating dependents from the visa application, you need to notify the Department in writing within 28 days after you have received this letter."

After doing some research, it looks as though my Migration Agent has missed the definition of 'non-migrating family memebrs' as I have included my parents and siblings in the application.  Can anyone confirm this is correct?

Also, I imported my application and when I log in I see the action required. Does this mean that my nomination has been approved if they are now looking at my visa application?  I know my Migration Agent can enlighten me but she is away until tomorrow and I am being impatient!

I just heard back from my MA, my nomination was approved on Saturday 20th April.  I have now withdrawn my parents and siblings from my visa application (no apology from my MA for the wrong information!) and am waiting to hear back 🙂

• Congratulations 1