3 minutes ago, w3nep said:

Good news from my side guys. Visa granted today. Very hard to believe it because it is so quick. Applied in 22 march, nomination approved on 29th of March. 23rd April visa approved. Good luck to everyone. 

You are very lucky congrats ☺️

18 minutes ago, axd852 said:

Hi everyone,

I logged into Immi today and saw that my status changed to Initial Assessment on Thursday.  I have an action required which is S56 Request for More Information.  The attachment is entitled 'Request Checklist and Details' and the detail is: "You have included your parents and siblings as non-migrating family members in the visa application. Please note that parents and siblings are not considered as non migrating members of the family unit of the visa applicant, and therefore cannot be assessed further if they meet the requirements of non migrating dependents for this 186 visa application. If you wish to withdraw the non migrating dependents from the visa application, you need to notify the Department in writing within 28 days after you have received this letter."

After doing some research, it looks as though my Migration Agent has missed the definition of 'non-migrating family memebrs' as I have included my parents and siblings in the application.  Can anyone confirm this is correct?

Also, I imported my application and when I log in I see the action required. Does this mean that my nomination has been approved if they are now looking at my visa application?  I know my Migration Agent can enlighten me but she is away until tomorrow and I am being impatient!

Even i am on the same boat , i also don't know how to check my nomination thing?  Got this email from Co about form 80 to correct info for my partner. Now i am.thinking if my nomination is approved already ?? 😞😞😞  .. have to wait for my lawyer to come back from holidays 

Did they ask any additional documents/info between the nomination date and grant date (today)?

Good news from my side guys. Visa granted today. Very hard to believe it because it is so quick. Applied in 22 march, nomination approved on 29th of March. 23rd April visa approved. Good luck to everyone. 

41 minutes ago, lulumanda said:

congrats!is your statue of immiaccount still “received” after your nomination had been approved?

I’m not too sure because I don’t log into my immi account I leave it up to my MA. He has just contacted me and said immi have now asked us to provided our medicals and no mention of police checks so hopefully the ones from last year are fine. Going try get our medicals booked for next week.

Ill keep you all updated ☺️

• Congratulations 1

21 minutes ago, axd852 said:

Hi everyone,

I logged into Immi today and saw that my status changed to Initial Assessment on Thursday.  I have an action required which is S56 Request for More Information.  The attachment is entitled 'Request Checklist and Details' and the detail is: "You have included your parents and siblings as non-migrating family members in the visa application. Please note that parents and siblings are not considered as non migrating members of the family unit of the visa applicant, and therefore cannot be assessed further if they meet the requirements of non migrating dependents for this 186 visa application. If you wish to withdraw the non migrating dependents from the visa application, you need to notify the Department in writing within 28 days after you have received this letter."

After doing some research, it looks as though my Migration Agent has missed the definition of 'non-migrating family memebrs' as I have included my parents and siblings in the application.  Can anyone confirm this is correct?

Also, I imported my application and when I log in I see the action required. Does this mean that my nomination has been approved if they are now looking at my visa application?  I know my Migration Agent can enlighten me but she is away until tomorrow and I am being impatient!

Usually not. Seems like Immi sometimes check both nomination and application at the same time.

I would be really mean with MA that miss definitions or not upload documents. They are being paid for their professional job so this can`t be a human mistake.  

40 minutes ago, axd852 said:

Hi everyone,

I'm surprised your migration agent would include parents/siblings in your application as non-migrating family members since the legislation was changed well over a year ago that they are not eligible.  Is this a registered migration agent?  Or did they not complete the application for you?

59 minutes ago, Dip said:

Yes i got the automated email from immigration , but i did the medical and police checks in advance in Jan cause i didn't want to delay my application ...after getting auto email from immi , my employer just updated his documents ... but on 22nd i got this update from CO that we have some issues with form 80 so now we have to correct the information ... 

So does this mean roughly i can expect my nomination sooner? 

39 minutes ago, MaggieMay24 said:

I'm surprised your migration agent would include parents/siblings in your application as non-migrating family members since the legislation was changed well over a year ago that they are not eligible.  Is this a registered migration agent?  Or did they not complete the application for you?

Well my nomination just got approved ..as my lawyer checked for me.. i am sure urs is approved as wwell  

• Congratulations 3

1 hour ago, MaggieMay24 said:

Yes, they are a registered migration agent and solicitor.  She completed the application for me and was engaged by my company.

Hopefully, it will get sorted when she returns to work tomorrow.

Thanks

2 hours ago, lulumanda said:

congrats!is your statue of immiaccount still “received” after your nomination had been approved?

Your status won't change till CO touch your visa application. My immi status only change when I got PR, even CO requested more information, it still received.

3 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Your status won't change till CO touch your visa application. My immi status only change when I got PR, even CO requested more information, it still received.

thanks mate! so it's unnecessary to check my immiaccount every day in such case, just have to wait for my MA🤣

Just now, lulumanda said:

thanks mate! so it's unnecessary to check my immiaccount every day in such case, just have to wait for my MA🤣

Yeah, you have to wait until your MA has an email from them, or you can check the messages. Based on my exp, just waste time and more stressful.

1 hour ago, harry1983 said:

Hi Everyone, 

Got golden mail this morning.

Good luck whoever waiting.

Cheers

Congratulations🎉🎊, did CO contact you/your MA after nomination approved? or ask to provide any documents? I saw your nomination is approved since 16 Feb.

34 minutes ago, lulumanda said:

hi guys, has someone ever used this link before to make some complains about the processing time?

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-and-support/departmental-forms/online-forms/complaints-compliments-and-suggestions

is it useful?

Hi - my friend did - but didn't seem to have any affect!

You are just over the processing times - I heard (check out a number of pages back) that only successful to complain about when over the processing times by double

2 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

Hi - my friend did - but didn't seem to have any affect!

You are just over the processing times - I heard (check out a number of pages back) that only successful to complain about when over the processing times by double

🤣 all right......thanks mate