15 minutes ago, vincentccc said:

OMG, I just received my golden email!!! 

the best thing before the holiday!! 

Hope you guys will get your visa soon!! Thank you, everybody!!

Finally someone before August that’s good 

congrats mate ...!! Did you receive that email CO will be allocated shortly ?

1 minute ago, Salikala said:

Finally someone before August that’s good 

congrats mate ...!! Did you receive that email CO will be allocated shortly ?

Yes, I received the email at 04/04/2019. 

The co just called my boss to confirm the detail of my position in the company and after that, I found my imm account changed to finalised. 

3 minutes ago, vincentccc said:

Yes, I received the email at 04/04/2019. 

The co just called my boss to confirm the detail of my position in the company and after that, I found my imm account changed to finalised. 

When did they called you ?? 

I received that email too on 4 April but nothing yet may be Because I applied in July 2018 ..!!

What's wrong with immigration time processing time again increased, why they are not processing an application before Aug 2018? Do it make a huge difference in processing time between  SAF and non-SAF application? It seems like all old applicants have to wait until immigration finishes all SAF applications.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, sydneyishuk said:

It is probably something that you should still have notified them of - as you were aware of the court appearance date prior to your 457 was granted.

Time will tell, once you ahve been assigned a Case Officer it is likely that they will request more information regarding this - maybe a statutory declaration 

@Chelsea98 I agree with this and have a feeling they might ask a couple questions as you would have know about it and could have let them know at the time, regardless of court date. 

- Holding thumbs that all goes well, keep us posted.

1 hour ago, Roni S said:

What's wrong with immigration time processing time again increased, why they are not processing an application before Aug 2018? Do it make a huge difference in processing time between  SAF and non-SAF application? It seems like all old applicants have to wait until immigration finishes all SAF applications.

What’s the new processing time Mine is not updated yet ?0

10 minutes ago, Roni S said:

13 months - 13 months 

This is not too bad I guess (just a month increase). Last year I was getting the NZ citizen partner visa which was 15 months waiting time, I recently checked it again and they went up to 24 months 😱

6 hours ago, Kaaaaaaaaate said:

Guys, I just cried in my office - my visa just got granted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable, I am in total shock. Something crazy is happening over there at the moment, I hope you all benefit too

And now we are all checking our immi account every two minutes 😂😂😂😂😂

and my heart runs so fast even when I receive a spam 😂😂😂

congrats btw 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Roni S said:

i believe if someone goes to change.org to make a complaint to immigration,i will definitely sign it,i have been waiting for 14 months now😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, apoudel35 said:

I work for the accridiate company and i heard they are doing priority processing for accridited company

well they must have other ways to decide priority, coworkers in my company got the email told them their would be assessed soon while I haven’t got any, same company, and they applied half year later than me

21 hours ago, jbh said:

This is not too bad I guess (just a month increase). Last year I was getting the NZ citizen partner visa which was 15 months waiting time, I recently checked it again and they went up to 24 months 😱

Hi jbh

Did you provide your NZ police certificate when you got your NZ citizen partner visa? How long did it take the immi department to verify your NZ police certificate with MOJ?

On ‎17‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 17:34, Salikala said:

You might get your visa soon coz my other friend works with me he paid SAf and he got his PR week ago and he applied in Sep and I am waiting from July but nothing yet we both in same occupation ☺️

What does SAF stands for?

49 minutes ago, Fung said:

Hi jbh

Did you provide your NZ police certificate when you got your NZ citizen partner visa? How long did it take the immi department to verify your NZ police certificate with MOJ?

For the nz partner one, the turnaround was quick, like within a couple of weeks. For PR now I have waited 3 weeks since I submit the forms, but I have a feeling the CO hasn’t looked at it yet (yesterday was due date). I think it’s gonna be another week or two to get it done if CO opens my file again, but who know when.