12 minutes ago, melal said:

Yes I did.

Hahah right. Hope for the best though.

You might get your visa soon coz my other friend works with me he paid SAf and he got his PR week ago and he applied in Sep and I am waiting from July but nothing yet we both in same occupation ☺️

11 minutes ago, Nandarao said:

Hello guys I have one question I applied my 186 through MA and he has not uploaded my AFP .is this possible can I uploaded my AFP by myself through immi account 

Technically you can. But what stops you from asking your MA to upload it for you?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, sydneyishuk said:

PR requires minimum 12 month defacto relationship unlike temporary resident (457 / 482)  which is 6 months 

Thanks, didn't realize that, my point was that you don't have to wait to be married, although it may be easier to prove a relationship if you have a marraige cert.

15 hours ago, Lovely508 said:

HI you also waiting for your visa ? am also in same boat waiting for visa allmost 4 weeks is going.dont know why they are taking too much time for visa after nominations .

I am still waiting for my visa, 5 weeks now...would you please share your timeline ?

3 minutes ago, karsheka said:

Looks like there were couple of them on Monday and Tuesday but nothing after that....

Hmm, saw 2 on Monday and no one on Tuesday. Curious what happens during these short weeks...

Edited by art

Just now, art said:

Hmm, saw 2 on Monday and no one on Tuesday. Curious what happens during these short weeks...

@art I think it's worthwhile, re-iterating (been said many times), that this forum only represents a small portion of visa applications.

I can guarantee that many visa's have been acted on since Monday / Tuesday, however, they might have little impact on users to this forum.
- It's a good suggestion to take this forum and the users within it, as a hand full of the applications out there, and not as a complete representation of what's happening in "the world of visas" 🙂

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hex said:

@art I think it's worthwhile, re-iterating (been said many times), that this forum only represents a small portion of visa applications.

I can guarantee that many visa's have been acted on since Monday / Tuesday, however, they might have little impact on users to this forum.
- It's a good suggestion to take this forum and the users within it, as a hand full of the applications out there, and not as a complete representation of what's happening in "the world of visas" 🙂

@Hex 100% agree! And this is exactly the reason I asked here. Being said, I also think that the spreadsheet is relatively accurate, meaning that the proportions are still representative to the reality.

Just now, art said:

I also think that the spreadsheet is relatively accurate, meaning that the proportions are still representative to the reality.

@art Yes, but again, only to the people in this forum.

It's a good indication on how things are at the moment and where / who is getting accessed (from a broader overview). 
- Just be careful not to base a general conclusion off, only the grants / updates from here. 

An interesting article I found, dated February 2019 - on the 6 top reasons why visa nominations get refused. 
- Including a list of "High-risk occupations":

These include: 

• Accountant
  • Beauty Salon Manager
  • Nursery Person
  • Retail Manager
  • Program or Project Administrator
  • Restaurant Manager

https://www.workvisalawyers.com.au/news/all/6-reasons-an-australian-pr-visa-nomination-is-refused-in-2019-186-ens-187-rsms.html

Edited by Hex
  • Thanks 4

30 minutes ago, karsheka said:

Are we allowed to travel overseas while awaiting decision after nomination approval? Have the bridging visa but not activated yet my 457 has still not expired. Am I allowed to take a short overseas trip?

@karsheka You cannot activate a bridging visa. It will be automatically activated once your 457 visa expired. So, yes, if you have a valid 457 visa, you can go overseas and return back. 

Edited by art
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Taka said:

I am still waiting for my visa, 5 weeks now...would you please share your timeline ?

I dont know how to update timeline i can share here my ocp is cook/ENS apply in 2018 aug got nomination 22 march 2019 still waring for visa now. 

hi there 

i applied 186 trt on 18th march and my timeline is

186 nomination applied 18th march 2019

visa applied 19th march 2019

nomination approved on 21st march 2019

and on 25th march they sent the s56 letter stating me to undergo medical examination 

i sumitted the medical on 30th march so what i am curious is are they rapidly processing the applications .has anyone been through same case like me ?

• Confused 1

Hi @Lovely508

You can update your signature to include your timeline - that way everyone will be aware: go to https://www.pomsinoz.com/settings/signature/ or click on your account in the top right -> Account Settings -> Signature

Use the template below and complete the details:

State: 
Birth Country:
Stream: 
Number of applicants: 
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  
Nomination approved:
IMMI Status: 

3 minutes ago, apoudel35 said:

hi there 

i applied 186 trt on 18th march and my timeline is

186 nomination applied 18th march 2019

visa applied 19th march 2019

nomination approved on 21st march 2019

and on 25th march they sent the s56 letter stating me to undergo medical examination 

i sumitted the medical on 30th march so what i am curious is are they rapidly processing the applications .has anyone been through same case like me ?

@apoudel35 So, what you're saying is that - in theory (if you had already uploaded a medical).

You would have possibly got your nomination and visa approved and granted within 7 days of application?!?

Edited by Hex

14 minutes ago, RyanReid said:

It looks like the department have updated the processing times for 186 DE visa strangely 13 months - 13 months. Can only assume they are suggesting further delays having changed from 12 months. 

image.png.8e4d406573c4250ebae9e24dd743ad1b.png

Hi, where have you seen this as the global processing times don’t seem to have been updated on the DOHA website yet?