28 minutes ago, Vishaal said:

Hi @Hex  , I am in the same situation, I am getting married on June, but my MA adviced me that I won't be able to add my wife's application onto mine as I am not PR yet. However, she told me that I can withdraw the application and then reapply. MY MA might be wrong, please advise if you have any professional solutions.

Hi Vishaal,

Your MA is incorrect - you can add family to your application after you have applied

As copied from ( https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/employer-nomination-scheme-186/temporary-residence-transition-stream#HowTo ) Go to step 4 > after you have applied > show steps > point 9 Add Family > see how...

You can add family members to your application before we decide on your visa.

For the purpose of adding family members to this visa, your family members are:

• your partner
  • your dependent child and stepchild
  • your partner's dependent child and stepchild
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sydneyishuk said:

You can add family to your application after you have applied see 

• your partner

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/employer-nomination-scheme-186/temporary-residence-transition-stream#HowTo )

You will need to provide your wife's identity documents and character documents and also submit your marriage certificate

Thanks, this helps me too 🙂 @Hex i think this answers all our questions.

1 hour ago, Vishaal said:

Hi @Hex  , I am in the same situation, I am getting married on June, but my MA adviced me that I won't be able to add my wife's application onto mine as I am not PR yet. However, she told me that I can withdraw the application and then reapply. MY MA might be wrong, please advise if you have any professional solutions.

@Vishaal Yep - as per @sydneyishuk

"You can add family to your application after you have applied see 

• your partner

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/employer-nomination-scheme-186/temporary-residence-transition-stream#HowTo )

You will need to provide your wife's identity documents and character documents and also submit your marriage certificate"

• Thanks 1

@Fung

I have the same situation, asked for my NZ police clearance on 12/03/19 and provided on 27/03/19 . Status changed to Initial assesment on 12/04/19 and requested NZ police and MOJ consent for my husband which expired on ( passed six months on 05/04/19) . Uploaded on 16/04/19 and status changed to further assessment . please update your current status

23 hours ago, MMHF said:

Hello

Ielts is always valid for 2 years.

thank you

A1D81659-B327-4297-A78B-8315A59765B1.jpeg

Not for immigration purposes.  IELTS can print whatever they want on their certificate, but Australian immigration recognize the IELTS results anywhere from 1-3 years depending on the visa and whether you're the primary or a dependent applicant.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vishaal said:

I'd say this is probably wrong as you could also add her to your application before being married as a de facto partner if you've been living together for 6 months. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tjacob said:

@Fung

I have the same situation, asked for my NZ police clearance on 12/03/19 and provided on 27/03/19 . Status changed to Initial assesment on 12/04/19 and requested NZ police and MOJ consent for my husband which expired on ( passed six months on 05/04/19) . Uploaded on 16/04/19 and status changed to further assessment . please update your current status

Hi. My story was nomination approved on 3rd April, and requested for NZ and Canadian police certificates and proof of relationship the same day, status changed to initial assessment. I provided everything yesterday and MA uploaded them today, status immediately changed to further assessment.

Have you been asked for additional documents twice? Were they both sent to you/your MA as “s56 request for additional documents”, and was the status shown as “received” for the first time?

Did you apply for your visa after your nomination was approved?

Edited by Fung

7 hours ago, KazBaker said:

Hi Tiziana,

what i am receiving since i become PR are,

1. my 4 yr old child care fee waived at 80% at child care centre.

2. Family tax benefit part B ( to raise your baby in AU).

you also now apply home loan as you are PR which i am going to do end of this year.

Hi what is the home loan? 

56 minutes ago, Cbyrne11 said:

I'd say this is probably wrong as you could also add her to your application before being married as a de facto partner if you've been living together for 6 months. 

PR requires minimum 12 month defacto relationship unlike temporary resident (457 / 482)  which is 6 months 

51 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

PR requires minimum 12 month defacto relationship unlike temporary resident (457 / 482)  which is 6 months 

You can register your relationship and I believe this could be waiver of the 12 months defacto. It costs about 200$ i think and you get a nice looking certificate. Best to double check with MA as i might be wrong.

https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-register-relationship-nsw

Hi guys,

I am new on this group, was just going through all the posts here like alot of people I got that famous email as well regarding the Allocation of decision maker shortly. Just wondering anyone got any response after that email??

Thanks

Applied: 01/12/18 Both nomi & app

medicals & police checks submitted at the time of application

Thanks

24 minutes ago, Taka said:

Hi,

I am new here, please add me in the spreadsheet, detail as my signature.

HI you also waiting for your visa ? am also in same boat waiting for visa allmost 4 weeks is going.dont know why they are taking too much time for visa after nominations .

1 hour ago, Esad.I said:

You can register your relationship and I believe this could be waiver of the 12 months defacto. It costs about 200$ i think and you get a nice looking certificate. Best to double check with MA as i might be wrong.

https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-register-relationship-nsw

Correct - exemptions for 1 year requirement

Exemptions from the one year relationship requirement

The one-year relationship requirement does not apply if the applicant can establish that:

• there are compelling and compassionate circumstances for the grant of the visa, for example, there is a child of the relationship
  • the relationship is registered under a law of a state or territory prescribed in the Acts Interpretation (Registered Relationships) Regulations 2008 as a kind of relationship prescribed in those regulations
  • their partner is, or was the holder of a permanent humanitarian visa and, before the humanitarian visa was granted, was in a de facto relationship with the applicant that was declared to the Department at the time
  • their partner is an applicant for a permanent humanitarian visa. 

1 hour ago, melal said:

Hi guys,

I am new on this group, was just going through all the posts here like alot of people I got that famous email as well regarding the Allocation of decision maker shortly. Just wondering anyone got any response after that email??

Thanks

Applied: 01/12/18 Both nomi & app

medicals & police checks submitted at the time of application

Thanks

Yes, I have seen people who received the same email and got approved shortly after.  Others, like me, received the same emails, but have heard nothing 🙂

Edit: Also, add your timeline to your signature.

Edited by BB88

Someone told me that whoever paid the SAF levy which is after Aug-18 got these emails and possibly it becomes really easy for DoHa to make decisions as they dont have to run after the benchmarks. I am not sure its true or not but same like u i received this email and since then no response. Hopefully everyone will get their grants soon. Fingers crossed 🤞  

2 minutes ago, melal said:

Someone told me that whoever paid the SAF levy which is after Aug-18 got these emails and possibly it becomes really easy for DoHa to make decisions as they dont have to run after the benchmarks. I am not sure its true or not but same like u i received this email and since then no response. Hopefully everyone will get their grants soon. Fingers crossed 🤞  

For sure SAF levy makes it easier for applications to be assessed. 

My MA told me that she received the email last week or week before stating the same. I lodged the application in May 2018. However no news. Im just learning to love this limbo! 

Fingers crossed for all of us! 

21 minutes ago, melal said:

I got that email too i applied in July 2018..

12 minutes ago, Dep18 said:

For sure SAF levy makes it easier for applications to be assessed. 

My MA told me that she received the email last week or week before stating the same. I lodged the application in May 2018. However no news. Im just learning to love this limbo! 

Fingers crossed for all of us! 

Hopefully soon we will get our visa or atleaet nomination I am waiting from July 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Salikala said:

I got that email too i applied in July 2018..

Oh it means whoever didnt pay SAF levy also received it.. its becoming really confusing why we received that mysterious email and still no progress since then..

19 minutes ago, melal said:

Oh it means whoever didnt pay SAF levy also received it.. its becoming really confusing why we received that mysterious email and still no progress since then..

Did you pay SAF levy ? 

It might be lolly pop by immigration to make people happy 😂