9 hours ago, Saugat said:

I did not personally accessed my immi account. Now i am confused if they requested for a helth check up or my MA did that on her own. However , she just said that it was a good news and forwarded me the e referral letter along with HAP id. Do you know if MA can generate a HAP id or do they need to be requested by immi?

A HAP ID is generated at the moment of application. I applied on my own and the next day I had my health check required. MA can`t generate the HAP.

I just want to say, so much respect for all of you waiting for so long already - it's only been one tiny week for me, and it's so hard not to think about it constantly and check/ google obsessively.

You have all done so much to just get here and be waiting, well done to all of us! 🙂

I wish you all good news soon

• Like 5
  • Congratulations 1

20 hours ago, Laure said:

Little questions :

* is the ielts for de facto valid one year ?

* if yes does he need to be valid when we applied or when the co open our file ? 

* our passeports will expire in August.

we applied in March...

do you think it can be a problem ? 

Thanks for your answer lovely people 😊🌺

Hi Laure,

Yes, the IELTS for the de facto partner who is a secondary applicant is only valid for one year. I had to redo mine.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, natmis said:

Hi Laure,

Yes, the IELTS for the de facto partner who is a secondary applicant is only valid for one year. I had to redo mine.

Hi Laure..ielts is valid internationally for 2 years .but Australian immigration accept the language proficiency certificate which not older than 3 years.

functional English level result for secondary applicant no more than one year old..

3D280EF5-D44E-482C-9159-805B74BEBC8D.png

Edited by MMHF
  • Like 1

On 13/04/2019 at 20:19, Louisa said:

For the first question, your employer should write a letter to immi to confirm that they would like to extend nomination obligations to a dependent of xxx.

2. You should book an appointment for your kid with  Bupa for a health check.

Thank you

10 minutes ago, MMHF said:

Hi Laure..ielts is valid internationally for 2 years .but Australian immigration accept the language proficiency certificate which not older than 3 years.

3D280EF5-D44E-482C-9159-805B74BEBC8D.png

This is for the main applicant though... her query was regarding defacto ielts validity @natmis advised for secondary applicant it is only valid for one year - as she was in that situation and had to redo hers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

This is for the main applicant though... her query was regarding defacto ielts validity @natmis advised for secondary applicant it is only valid for one year - as she was in that situation and had to redo hers.

Yes that’s correct but if The English result  was functional level than she may have to redo. secondary applicant need minimum 4.5 or functional English level.competent English level valid for 3 years

Edited by MMHF

Some news on my front. So there is another guy who has applied for the 186 in identical circumstances, same company, same job, same MA, same TRT grandfathering circumstances, same country, he actually applied 1 week after I did on the 19th Feb, same further assessment status receiving the s56 notice as me requesting the AFP at the same time as me,

He got a request from IMMI last week to renew medicals, he said they contacted him again while he was literally in the waiting room in the BUPA centre to say they messed up his HAP ID but to do the medical anyway, this was last Thursday and yesterday morning he received his grant. Congrats to him! Not jealous at all..😐

Just really wondering where this leaves me, I still have no update since November as per my signature, Just wish I could preempt the Medical and renew it myself 😞 could I be imminently next?? 

Edited by Tomlfc1992

14 minutes ago, Tomlfc1992 said:

Some news on my front. So there is another guy who has applied for the 186 in identical circumstances, same company, same job, same MA, same TRT grandfathering circumstances, same country, he actually applied 1 week after I did on the 19th Feb, same further assessment status receiving the s56 notice as me requesting the AFP at the same time as me,

He got a request from IMMI last week to renew medicals, he said they contacted him again while he was literally in the waiting room in the BUPA centre to say they messed up his HAP ID but to do the medical anyway, this was last Thursday and yesterday morning he received his grant. Congrats to him! Not jealous at all..😐

Just really wondering where this leaves me, I still have no update since November as per my signature, Just wish I could preempt the Medical and renew it myself 😞 could I be imminently next?? 

One of my friend he applied in the end of Sep he got his PR last week, same company same occupation same country I applied in July 2018 but still nothing from my side mate ..! I know it’s frustrating but what we can do nothing.hopefully we willl get soon 

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Laure said:

Thank you natmis.

please why did you have to redo it ? 

I have a friend that before getting her visa they requested her partner to redo ielts, because it was over a year. For me it really depends on the case officer as in the other hand I have heaps of friends getting visa with the ielts of their partners over a year

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Tomlfc1992 said:

hopefully your are next.... fingers cross 🤞

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Laure said:

Thank you natmis.

please why did you have to redo it ? 

Simply because I first took IELTS exam in order to apply for Bachelor at Uni, and when we first logged our visa application it was still valid but the nomination was refused. We decided to apply again for 186 but IELTS was already expired ( 1 year, 5 months) and my MA told us that I need to redo it.

Hi All,

Im new here. I have been a silent reader but thought id give you guys some news. I have a long history of waiting for skilled visa EOI invite since 2017 (I was on 457 previously) and ran out of options so got my employer to sponsor me. I was advise that it will take 8 months by my MA but I got really lucky and it took a month max.

I supplied all my info before application on the 18th apart from my medicals and PCC from my country. 

Got my medicals done a week after application and PCC supplied it 2 weeks ago. 

MA states some policies have changed but she dint state which ones. 

Please dont loose hope, I have been waiting for almost 3 yrs on other visas so Im extremely grateful. All the best!!

State: VIC
Stream: Direct stream
Number of applicants: 1
Visa and Nomination applied:  18th March 2019
IMMI Status: GRANTED on 15th April 2019

• Congratulations 7

2 minutes ago, natmis said:

Simply because I first took IELTS exam in order to apply for Bachelor at Uni, and when we first logged our visa application it was still valid but the nomination was refused. We decided to apply again for 186 but IELTS was already expired ( 1 year, 5 months) and my MA told us that I need to redo it.

Ok thanks 😊

13 hours ago, Salikala said:

You might got your nomination approval bro that’s why she send you letter regarding your medical check Good luck...! Did you apply in March 2019?

That would be awesome. But she didn't said anything regarding nomination.  I applied in 11th of march.

5 hours ago, Eva.L said:

A HAP ID is generated at the moment of application. I applied on my own and the next day I had my health check required. MA can`t generate the HAP.

I did not generate one. If she did not do it then probably it is a request from the immi. Does that mean a step closer or anything like that?

2 minutes ago, Saugat said:

That would be awesome. But she didn't said anything regarding nomination.  I applied in 11th of march.

You can always ask your Company or MA if the Nomination is approved - but I sure if it is they will let you know.

With the automated emails from immi last 2 weeks - request for medicals etc to be up to date, so could just be from that.  Your MA would have access to HAP ID from when they submitted your application.

Ask you MA - they will be able to advise you if your application has been assigned CO

27 minutes ago, natmis said:

Hello

Ielts is always valid for 2 years.

thank you

A1D81659-B327-4297-A78B-8315A59765B1.jpeg

48 minutes ago, Lucky2019 said:

Hi All,

Im new here. I have been a silent reader but thought id give you guys some news. I have a long history of waiting for skilled visa EOI invite since 2017 (I was on 457 previously) and ran out of options so got my employer to sponsor me. I was advise that it will take 8 months by my MA but I got really lucky and it took a month max.

I supplied all my info before application on the 18th apart from my medicals and PCC from my country. 

Got my medicals done a week after application and PCC supplied it 2 weeks ago. 

MA states some policies have changed but she dint state which ones. 

Please dont loose hope, I have been waiting for almost 3 yrs on other visas so Im extremely grateful. All the best!!

State: VIC
Stream: Direct stream
Number of applicants: 1
Visa and Nomination applied:  18th March 2019
IMMI Status: GRANTED on 15th April 2019

Less than a month?? That's amazing!! Congratulations!! 🤗

I am looking forward to the "estimated processing times" they will update this month..... 🤩