5 hours ago, jbh said:

Hey, yes that was part of the original submission. I had s56 req for more info on 21 March, (just MOJ consent form) and I submitted all the following week. Still waiting, I am hoping they will get back to me in the next couple of weeks, but who know ay 😛

You will get it don’t worry you are 80% done mate not like me still waiting but nothing yet I am waiting from July 2018..!! But got an email the one everyone else was received but let see 😖

13 hours ago, Tiziana said:

Hi all 🙂
29 June 2017 186 trt cook/pastry 
After 21 months immigration grant our nomination and ask to do again the medical examinations because were expired. We did it on Tuesday and today they already update the resoult on ours immi account.
Do you know how long can take to grant the visa?
Any similar situation?
Thanks all 🙂

Hey Tiziana, good news! look at my signature so you can have an idea, generally they reply 4-5 weeks after nomination is approved

5 hours ago, Fung said:

Hey. Could you please let me know when you get your visa? Cause I was asked for NZ police certificate with MOJ consent form as well. Not sure how long it takes the department to verify NZ police certificate with MOJ.

Sure no worries.

4 hours ago, Salikala said:

You will get it don’t worry you are 80% done mate not like me still waiting but nothing yet I am waiting from July 2018..!! But got an email the one everyone else was received but let see 😖

Yes I am not worried, pretty happy with the progress of my application (lucky me!) 

I do feel for those of you who are waiting such an unnecessary time to a visa done. This is one way to lose skilled people trying to come to Australia!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, jbh said:

Sure no worries.

Yes I am not worried, pretty happy with the progress of my application (lucky me!) 

I do feel for those of you who are waiting such an unnecessary time to a visa done. This is one way to lose skilled people trying to come to Australia!

You are right I am not sure but may be SAF Levy is also effecting time I guess coz my other friend got his PR week ago and he applied In SEPTEMBER we both have same occupation too but who knows 😖

Hi All, Is anyone got PR after receiving following email from immigration? 

did you received this email from immi few days ago ?

"We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment. To reduce potential processing delays you may wish to commence your application for relevant onshore and offshore police certificates. Additionally, you may also wish to commence your health checks."

27 minutes ago, Roni S said:

Hi All, Is anyone got PR after receiving following email from immigration? 

did you received this email from immi few days ago ?

"We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment. To reduce potential processing delays you may wish to commence your application for relevant onshore and offshore police certificates. Additionally, you may also wish to commence your health checks."

Hey Roni, yes we did a week ago.

We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment. To reduce potential processing delays you may wish to commence your application for relevant onshore and offshore police certificates. Additionally, you may also wish to commence your health checks”

Just now, AM19 said:

Hey Roni, yes we did a week ago.

We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment. To reduce potential processing delays you may wish to commence your application for relevant onshore and offshore police certificates. Additionally, you may also wish to commence your health checks”

Could you please kindly confirm when did you apply for 186 and under which occupation?

Guys it would be highly appreciated if someone could please confirm what this means? “We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment. To reduce potential processing delays you may wish to commence your application for relevant onshore and offshore police certificates. Additionally, you may also wish to commence your health checks” Has someone gone through this specific situation and if so then how long it took to receive the golden email.

Looking forward to hearing from someone soon.

On 12/04/2019 at 13:14, Laure said:

Congrat 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

lucky you 😋

may i ask you who gaves you a call ?

Hey that’s great news very happy for you.

I also received the same email last Friday but haven’t received the golden email yet. Did you receive any call from Immigration or was it from your agent? 

Today when I check my immi account, I can see my MA uploaded my birth certificate and my child birth certificate last Friday 12 April. I am not sure if to they ask for it or she just upload without asking. In message section there is not anything like requesting further documents. Application status is still received. What it can be guys ??

10 hours ago, AM19 said:

Guys it would be highly appreciated if someone could please confirm what this means? “We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment. To reduce potential processing delays you may wish to commence your application for relevant onshore and offshore police certificates. Additionally, you may also wish to commence your health checks” Has someone gone through this specific situation and if so then how long it took to receive the golden email.

A lot of people received this email two weeks ago,  I am one of them,  still waiting,  chill and enjoy 

10 hours ago, AM19 said:

I received it.

i applied march 2019

Sounds like a little bit quick for having my application already allocated to a dm.

will see ... 🤞

On 13/04/2019 at 22:58, ZULU2000 said:

Hi guys please help,i am on old 457 granted Feb 2016

I have 65 points

Nurse mental health

Currently in perth

I want to do ENS but been with currently employer 2yrs this june ,i did 1yr with another it says 3 years with nominating employer,what are my chances😰😰

Only for those who were granted a 457 after 19*april*17 should complete 3 years with employer. Those granted a 457 prior to this date are to complete 2years. So, if you hold 457 since Feb 2016 all you need are 2 years. You are eligible for ENS TRT 186. Talk to a Migration agent. 🍀

Excellent news this morning got my visa granted after a very short wait! Not sure when my nomination was approved, my MA hasn't actually told me the good news yet, but I saw when I checked online this morning. Fingers crossed for everyone else - can't imagine what it's like to wait any longer - I was checking the status every 5 minutes since it was lodged

• Congratulations 13

1 hour ago, Nora said:

Only for those who were granted a 457 after 19*april*17 should complete 3 years with employer. Those granted a 457 prior to this date are to complete 2years. So, if you hold 457 since Feb 2016 all you need are 2 years. You are eligible for ENS TRT 186. Talk to a Migration agent. 🍀

Hi Nora,

Is it 10April2018.

Little questions :

* is the ielts for de facto valid one year ?

* if yes does he need to be valid when we applied or when the co open our file ? 

* our passeports will expire in August.

we applied in March...

do you think it can be a problem ? 

Thanks for your answer lovely people 😊🌺

3 minutes ago, Laure said:

Little questions :

* if yes does he need to be valid when we applied or when the co open our file ? 

we applied in March...

@Laure As far as i'm aware, the IELTS is valid for 3 years from completion. 
- It needs to be valid when the CO opens the case. Meaning if it's near expiration, you would need to re-do it. 

Passports would need to be valid at time of CO review. Seeing as though you applied in March, this only gives you 5 months for the CO to review your case. I would strongly suggest you (quickly) get new passports. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Laure said:

Little questions :

we applied in March...

I have read that IELTS is valid for 2 years - but worth double checking.

It would need to be valid from when CO opens file - but this would be at their discretion.

You will need to apply for renewal of your passport as recommended you have 6 month validity - you can update the application with your new passport details. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hex said:

- It needs to be valid when the CO opens the case. Meaning if it's near expiration, you would need to re-do it. 

Passports would need to be valid at time of CO review. Seeing as though you applied in March, this only gives you 5 months for the CO to review your case. I would strongly suggest you (quickly) get new passports. 

Thank you 😊

We already renew it but we will received them in three weeks.

sounds like all it s ok so 😉😉

thanks 👍

10 minutes ago, Hex said:

Thank you 😊