3 hours ago, Lauraloular said:

Good evening all

I'm just wondering what experience people have had with AFP Police Check Certificates and turn around times?

Keen to hear experiences here.

Thanks

Laura

Took me a week, did it 2 months ago.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jbh said:

Took me a week, did it 2 months ago.

Thanks @jbh

Do they post the certificate to you or are they emailed?

We’ve been asked for medicals and police checks from the department and this is the last one we are waiting on - got our UK ones in 3 working days from application to receiving by courier...so quick! 

6 hours ago, Lauraloular said:

Thanks @jbh

Do they post the certificate to you or are they emailed?

We’ve been asked for medicals and police checks from the department and this is the last one we are waiting on - got our UK ones in 3 working days from application to receiving by courier...so quick! 

They will post you the certificate within a week time mostly & medicals are also quick, once you get you appointment booked.

• Thanks 1

Hi ,,immigration asked s56 .....

1.confirmmation of nomination where my new born child included,MA informed me that my nomination was approved in February 2019. ,can anyone tell me how do I know that my child is included with my nomination.

2.secondy my child’s Medical Examination. Do I need to book an appointment with Bupa or Local GP??

please let me know

thank you

52 minutes ago, Mukki said:

My PR is just granted...  

Congrats 🎉

did you received this email from immi few days ago ?

We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment. To reduce potential processing delays you may wish to commence your application for relevant onshore and offshore police certificates. Additionally, you may also wish to commence your health checks.

2 minutes ago, Laure said:

Congrats 🎉

We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment. To reduce potential processing delays you may wish to commence your application for relevant onshore and offshore police certificates. Additionally, you may also wish to commence your health checks.

HI are ypu waiting for your visa since 2018 😦😦??? 

On 11/04/2019 at 09:53, sydneyishuk said:

Hi Tiago,

Really sorry you are in this position - do you know what is the next step for you? will you re-apply?

My MA agent reached out to me last week and said the department of immigration are hitting out hard on "genuine need for the position" for ENS visas and as such need to strengthen business case by providing key achievements since being in the role and justifying the need for the employee. 

Also salary is a big thing that needs to be justified   so again a strong business case needs to be put in place to support your base nominated salary - https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/regional-sponsor-migration-scheme-187/salary-requirements

Did you use a MA for the nomination?

Wish you all the best for the next steps, understand the heartache you are in at the moment - as previously had a nomination refused.

Hi @sydneyishuk ,

Thanks for your message.

Yes I have used a MA and we are going to appeal. As look like they even do not touch my application. My Company is Globally and has 23 Network and Systems Engineer like me and several Help Desks and developers.

More than 60.000 employee around world.

We are 3 Network and Systems Engineer in Australia 1 in Brisbane, 1 in Melbourne and I am in Sydney.

The main reason for refuse was that My Company don't need my occupation as we are not a IT company. What the hell is that? Are they crazy? Every single big Companies need IT teams for sure. That's why we are going to appeal.

All the best and thanks again for getting in contact. 

1 hour ago, Laure said:

Congrats 🎉

No I didn’t  get this email 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MMHF said:

Hi ,,immigration asked s56 .....

1.confirmmation of nomination where my new born child included,MA informed me that my nomination was approved in February 2019. ,can anyone tell me how do I know that my child is included with my nomination.

2.secondy my child’s Medical Examination. Do I need to book an appointment with Bupa or Local GP??

please let me know

thank you

For the first question, your employer should write a letter to immi to confirm that they would like to extend nomination obligations to a dependent of xxx.

2. You should book an appointment for your kid with  Bupa for a health check.

Hi all 🙂
29 June 2017 186 trt cook/pastry 
After 21 months immigration grant our nomination and ask to do again the medical examinations because were expired. We did it on Tuesday and today they already update the resoult on ours immi account.
Do you know how long can take to grant the visa?
Any similar situation?
Thanks all 🙂

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 10

45 minutes ago, Louisa said:

For the first question, your employer should write a letter to immi to confirm that they would like to extend nomination obligations to a dependent of xxx.

2. You should book an appointment for your kid with  Bupa for a health check.

Thank you

6 hours ago, Lovely508 said:

why they are taking too much time for visa 🤔

Because after one month of my nomination they opened my file and requested some documents which I provided within the time frame and then after 31 days they again requested English test for my husband that was last month of 25th and provided same day and after that no response this waiting is so frustrating 

Hi guys please help,i am on old 457 granted Feb 2016

I have 65 points

Nurse mental health

Currently in perth

I want to do ENS but been with currently employer 2yrs this june ,i did 1yr with another it says 3 years with nominating employer,what are my chances😰😰

2 hours ago, Prit said:

Because after one month of my nomination they opened my file and requested some documents which I provided within the time frame and then after 31 days they again requested English test for my husband that was last month of 25th and provided same day and after that no response this waiting is so frustrating 

oh that why i saw here moslty people got visa after nomination within 28 days mean 4 weeka hope you will got soon as well. am aslo waiting hope so in coming week😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Salikala said:

Are you still waiting ?

Hey, yes that was part of the original submission. I had s56 req for more info on 21 March, (just MOJ consent form) and I submitted all the following week. Still waiting, I am hoping they will get back to me in the next couple of weeks, but who know ay 😛

4 hours ago, jbh said:

Hey, yes that was part of the original submission. I had s56 req for more info on 21 March, (just MOJ consent form) and I submitted all the following week. Still waiting, I am hoping they will get back to me in the next couple of weeks, but who know ay 😛

Hey. Could you please let me know when you get your visa? Cause I was asked for NZ police certificate with MOJ consent form as well. Not sure how long it takes the department to verify NZ police certificate with MOJ.