Just now, Cbyrne11 said:

That's horrible to hear, I really hope that you can sort this out. 

Seems like it was a mistake, hopefully your MA can get in touch with someone in DOHA and get it looked at. Has increased my nerves 100%.

Does anyone know if the training requirement are any different between 186 & 457 visas, we have had two people in my company approved for 457 visas that applied the same month or before I did for my 186 visa. I assume it would be the same documentation attached to mine and hoping it is ok, as it's the only part that I don't know about.

@Cbyrne11 I stand corrected but for a 457 nomination there shouldn't be any need for training benchmark.
- Surely it's simply a case of, "is this company a registered and approved provider of 457's", if so - grant (if paperwork is in order). 

My understanding is that a 186 nomination requires way more paperwork than a 457 (at least that's what my company told me at the time). 

Hopefully I'm wrong and someone can correct me? 

2 hours ago, plobo said:

Hi Aron,

When your application status is updated, and you have imported it to your immi account,  do you receive any notification from them?

Regards,

Pedro

In my IMMI account I can see messages box in IMMI account has a new s56 request.  Other than my migration agent notify me about this as well.

• Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 1

3 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Cbyrne11 I stand corrected but for a 457 nomination there shouldn't be any need for training benchmark.
- Surely it's simply a case of, "is this company a registered and approved provider of 457's", if so - grant (if paperwork is in order). 

My understanding is that a 186 nomination requires way more paperwork than a 457 (at least that's what my company told me at the time). 

Hopefully I'm wrong and someone can correct me? 

I was asked for training benchmarks from 2013.... even though I thought they've got them for previous sponsorship approval.

Now I had ask to my accountant manager to go through all bank statements from 2013.

1 hour ago, boo-yaa said:

My nomination was refused due to error. My application was slightly more complicated then most and I can see how they came to that decision however there was specific policy in place which they didn't know about or missed.

My agent, was able to send off a request to vacate the decision (I assume by email) and luckily, it caught the interest of someone and the decision was over turned and my visa granted.

I must stress however that my agent did confirm to me that there was no legislation or process in place for situations like this. They could have easily just ignored the request.

Sorry, I'm not going to share my agents name or contact details. Why? As I don't want them inundated with emails/calls when someone has a nomination refused. I just don't think that would be fair. Again, it would be up to the agent who submitted your application to look for solutions and provide a path forward for yourself.

Good luck and I hope your situation is resolved quickly. If you have any other questions I will try to help as best I can....

Everyone was really happy for you @boo-yaa We will hopefully have another lucky case!! I totally understand that you don't want to inundate your MA with email/calls, but in the other hand I am sure new customers are good for him as well = that's his job, he wouldn't do anything for free I am sure, maybe share his contact just with her... as I am sure you understand how desperate she can be right now... just giving you another point of view 😉

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, tuti said:

Everyone was really happy for you @boo-yaa We will hopefully have another lucky case!! I totally understand that you don't want to inundate your MA with email/calls, but in the other hand I am sure new customers are good for him as well = that's his job, he wouldn't do anything for free I am sure, maybe share his contact just with her... as I am sure you understand how desperate she can be right now... just giving you another point of view 😉

I understand your point of view - I do. However my MA done nothing that another MA couldn't do. Contact the department.

Also, I don't think me advising who my MA agent was would help anyone, or specifically the situation above. It would only delay the process even further.

For example:

Nomination is refused by IMMI and details of the refusal are sent to "Agent A".

Then an unknown "Agent B" sends request to IMMI to vacate a nomination that they had nothing to do with or even involved in. 

I can see the above situation only making the situation worse.

I'm happy to help anyone out on the forum as know how challenging a processes this can be I just don't think me sharing my MA would help anyone. Hope you understand 🙂

The best thing the above poster can do is contact their own MA, and ask them to contact the department to request the decision be vacated - on the grounds that an error has been made. Hopefully they will get lucky and if not - get ready to lodge an appeal.

Edited by boo-yaa

On 09/04/2019 at 10:20, 123stella said:

Good news on our side!

After a formal complaint to immigration,  made by our MA (not sure of the procedure MA followed to make a complaint) on March 26th, yesterday we received a notification that my partner passed his character assessment! (Not sure if it was because of the complaint or it was just a coincidence )

He has criminal records in Italy dated more than 10 years ago. Immigration asked for form 80 in May 2018, and it took so long for them to process the form, as they have to send it to an external office for further investigation. 

Now our file is back in CO's hands...

Hopefully we'll hear some good news soon...

2 years since we applied...

13 months since they opened our file...

Hope you get news soon.

My nomination was approved last month and that notice says the approval is valid for 6 months, was yours valid for longer or has it been extended?

We did our medicals before the application went in, which was now over a year and a half ago, so hoping they don't need new medicals but just trying to be patient.

36 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

I understand your point of view - I do. However my MA done nothing that another MA couldn't do. Contact the department.

Also, I don't think me advising who my MA agent was would help anyone, or specifically the situation above. It would only delay the process even further.

For example:

Nomination is refused by IMMI and details of the refusal are sent to "Agent A".

Then an unknown "Agent B" sends request to IMMI to vacate a nomination that they had nothing to do with or even involved in. 

I can see the above situation only making the situation worse.

I'm happy to help anyone out on the forum as know how challenging a processes this can be I just don't think me sharing my MA would help anyone. Hope you understand 🙂

The best thing the above poster can do is contact their own MA, and ask them to contact the department to request the decision be vacated - on the grounds that an error has been made. Hopefully they will get lucky and if not - get ready to lodge an appeal.

I am happy with my current agent and I won't change it, but always not hurt to have a second opinion and I am quite happy to pay hourly cost as I paid my lawyer.

My agent sent an email to  sponsored.skilled@homeaffairs.gov.au seeking for vacating decision because she thinks it was an error that my salary was not included in training bench mark considering I have been working as full-time trainer for nearly 5 years for the sponsor. She asked me to wait however I just want to know if there is another contact I should try.

My company did also pay over 1% for external training benchmark. We did not provided 2013 to 2015 , but only provided everything after new sponsorship approved after 2016. Agent thougth missing trainer's salary in it should be good enough and she didnot sugguest to provide any further documents at this stage.

1 hour ago, Andy2015 said:

Hope you get news soon.

My nomination was approved last month and that notice says the approval is valid for 6 months, was yours valid for longer or has it been extended?

We did our medicals before the application went in, which was now over a year and a half ago, so hoping they don't need new medicals but just trying to be patient.

I have no idea about the validity of nomination approval, as MA received the nomination approval notification. 

About health checks... it all depends on CO I guess... you might need to do them again... who knows! 

Good luck!

Hello all, 

I applied April 2017 TRT. After 18 months got nomination refusal due wrong document uploaded. AAT  filed. 

Again New case applied 22 Feb2019. All saving gone in this process. 

Today nomination approved.

Medical requested not other doc requested. It's was too quick. I was thinking it will take  1 year. But it happened only with in 2 months.  

Half of way done. Waiting for good news 

News Agency Manager.

Best of luck.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 8

8 minutes ago, PB10 said:

Hello all, 

I applied April 2017 TRT. After 18 months got nomination refusal due wrong document uploaded. AAT  filed. 

Again New case applied 22 Feb2019. All saving gone in this process. 

Today nomination approved.

Medical requested not other doc requested. It's was too quick. I was thinking it will take  1 year. But it happened only with in 2 months.  

Half of way done. Waiting for good news 

News Agency Manager.

Best of luck.

Nomination already granted from Feb 2019? Amazing, congrats. 

Did you receive that email that others got regarding a CO looking at your application shortly? 

On 08/04/2019 at 14:18, sydneyishuk said:

State

Hi all ☺️

Please do you know what that mean ?

This my health check 

The required health examinations have been completed and submitted by the panel clinic to the department. This person's case will be processed or referred to the department's migration medical services provider, Bupa Medical Visa Services, for further assessment.

this is my kids health check

All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.

Can t understand why we don t have the same ?

thamks heaps 😉🌺

19 minutes ago, Laure said:

Hi all ☺️

Please do you know what that mean ?

This my health check 

The required health examinations have been completed and submitted by the panel clinic to the department. This person's case will be processed or referred to the department's migration medical services provider, Bupa Medical Visa Services, for further assessment.

this is my kids health check

All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalised. Processing of this person's visa application can now continue. This will not occur until a case officer investigates the case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. Do not contact the department about health examinations in the meantime.

Can t understand why we don t have the same ?

thamks heaps 😉🌺

•  

There must be something on your medical that requires it to be reviewed by a Doctor or other medical professional before it can be signed off.

Your kids medicals on the other hand were so straight forward that the processing clerk has cleared them without needing a medical expert.

I wouldn't worry about your medical at this stage. There's probably not a serious problem it's just that the processing clerk isn't qualified to say that.

• Like 1

Received my Silver email today - well from my MA. 

No updates however on my side of the application, but believe that this should be reviewed soon. All required docs are updated, AFP + Meds + Skills + English, so just trusting that all will go well. 

(no emails both nomination or my side lodgement  re: your application will be looked at shortly)

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 6

42 minutes ago, leezo77 said:

Received my Silver email today - well from my MA. 

No updates however on my side of the application, but believe that this should be reviewed soon. All required docs are updated, AFP + Meds + Skills + English, so just trusting that all will go well. 

(no emails both nomination or my side lodgement  re: your application will be looked at shortly)

good luck am waiting as well allmost 3 weeks gone  still waiting for visa😞

2 hours ago, Ken said:

There must be something on your medical that requires it to be reviewed by a Doctor or other medical professional before it can be signed off.

Your kids medicals on the other hand were so straight forward that the processing clerk has cleared them without needing a medical expert.

I wouldn't worry about your medical at this stage. There's probably not a serious problem it's just that the processing clerk isn't qualified to say that.

Not really. Just wait for another day. The message will be changed to clearance provided. Trust me on this. 

1 hour ago, Alibaba said:

Just got my PR grant today. 

Sales & Marketing Manager 186 TRT 

Nomination lodged 1 June 2017

Visa lodged 1 June 2017 

Nomination Approved 21 March 2019 

PR grant 18 April  2019. 

Wow congrats! You waited so long for this, well deserved finally 😄

10 hours ago, Alibaba said:

Just got my PR grant today. 

Sales & Marketing Manager 186 TRT 

Nomination lodged 1 June 2017

Visa lodged 1 June 2017 

Nomination Approved 21 March 2019 

PR grant 18 April  2019. 

Congratulations, I'm sure you must be ecstatic after such a long wait.  

So I got My Golden Phone Call and Email.

Pr today!!!!

I did get the email last week on 4th of April..

We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment. To reduce potential processing delays you may wish to commence your application for relevant onshore and offshore police certificates. Additionally, you may also wish to commence your health checks.

My medical and police checks were already done. so just over a week from the email i got PR. I checked it this morning at 5.30am and it just said received on my Immi account. I got the call at 9.45am saying it was all done and had gone straight through!

I applied on the 22nd January. I hope this gives others some hope and I realise I am so so so lucky to have done this so quickly!

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 19

3 minutes ago, BB88 said:

Good to see some people who received the emails from Immi about applications being allocated to a Decision Maker are resulting in the applications being processed.

That depends if you received the email 😝😝 I am happy some applications have been processed that did not get the email. That gives every one of us here some hope 🙏

Edited by Suusz