17 minutes ago, Sickofqueues said:

Good day all,

Our PR visas got granted a few minutes ago. Thank you all for your support and best wishes to those who are waiting.

Regards, Avi

which state you has applied ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jo888 said:

@Sickofqueues I know that but if you look back the pages on this forum, most of the recent grant are from NSW and then few from VIC... i haven't seen any from QLD.

As mentioned before this forum is a very small sample of 186 applications - plus I would say the majority of the community is NSW - hence why appearing that grants for NSW are greater to those of QLD.

This is not something listed on the spreadsheet so bit hard to really assess - processing State is but we have noticed that applications in NSW have been processed by VIC team etc... 

Anyone from QLD see any progress with their applications? or know of any recent grants to help @jo888 out?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 123stella said:

Have no idea, MA did. Sorry..

Hi @123stella,

If you don't mine could you please share your MA details, I want to check my scenario also. I discussed many times with my MA and she mentioned there is no way to contact the department. 

😩

Thanks.

8 minutes ago, Sure said:

Hi @123stella,

If you don't mine could you please share your MA details, I want to check my scenario also. I discussed many times with my MA and she mentioned there is no way to contact the department. 

😩

Thanks.

Hi @Sure

Please update your signature to include the following (instructions can be found in my signature).

State: 
Birth Country:
Stream: 

Number of applicants: 
ENS 186 
Nomination applied: 
Visa Application submitted: 

IMMI Status: 

By the looks of things you only applied in October 2018, whereas @123stella was an April 2017 application - hence why her MA probably had some leverage. 

However in your case no point contacting department when you are well within the processing times.

• Congratulations 1

5 hours ago, Hex said:

@Esad.I That's a real tough one and I don't think anyone would be able to answer that accurately for you. Especially as it all depends on the case (each case is different). 

If however, all details and documents are updated and nothing else is required - then typically the CO would review the case within 30-40 days of requesting the medical / documents. 
- There has been a case where someone got a response within 1 day from CO (which was unbelievable), so this is more of an observation / something gathered from this forum. 

Hoping all goes well and you get the grant soon! 

Thanks @Hex, just got medicals completed (was about to enter the clinic and just before that i checked online again and saved myself a question or two:) ) for my partner and hopefully we get the grant soon.

2 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

Hi @Sure

Please update your signature to include the following (instructions can be found in my signature).

State: 
Birth Country:
Stream: 

Number of applicants: 
ENS 186 
Nomination applied: 
Visa Application submitted: 

IMMI Status: 

By the looks of things you only applied in October 2018, whereas @123stella was an April 2017 application - hence why her MA probably had some leverage. 

However in your case no point contacting department when you are well within the processing times.

Hi @sydneyishuk,'

I am not worried about the processing time, my questions are related my medicals. When I see my health application health assessment got cleared to all of us.

But, still I am seeing Organise Health examinations link to my kid. In one of the forum, some one said that there might be some issue with my HAPID mapped to my kid and they asking us to  raise a request to "Immi account technical support forum". When I said the same to my MA she mentioned we cannot contact department, so I want to take a opinion from other expert MA.

26 minutes ago, Sure said:

Hi @sydneyishuk,'

I am not worried about the processing time, my questions are related my medicals. When I see my health application health assessment got cleared to all of us.

But, still I am seeing Organise Health examinations link to my kid. In one of the forum, some one said that there might be some issue with my HAPID mapped to my kid and they asking us to  raise a request to "Immi account technical support forum". When I said the same to my MA she mentioned we cannot contact department, so I want to take a opinion from other expert MA.

Immigration can be contacted on 131 881 - it is general queries but they should be able to help you with your query.

Edited by sydneyishuk
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sure said:

Hi @123stella,

😩

Thanks.

Sorry but I won't share my MA details here. We have a CO assigned, that's why probably it's easier for us to contact the department. 

All the best to you!

1 hour ago, JustinBieber said:

You should get a bridge visa after you apply 186 visa.

Why you need 485 visa?

So I am getting close to the end of the 6 months to apply for the 485 and still haven't got my 186, so I want to be safe and apply for the 485 just in case something goes wrong 🙄 I want to know if there is someone in the same situation....

Hi members,

I'm New here...

Visa lodged and officer has requested additional info (s56) for health checks on 28th March 2019 and gave us 28 days to complete, health clearance was provided on 03 April 2019, any ideas if the CO will only open the file after 28 days or CO may open the file sooner

18 minutes ago, karsheka said:

Hi members,

I'm New here...

Visa lodged and officer has requested additional info (s56) for health checks on 28th March 2019 and gave us 28 days to complete, health clearance was provided on 03 April 2019, any ideas if the CO will only open the file after 28 days or CO may open the file sooner

My medical was requested on 14th April and I accomplished on 27t April and I am still waiting . 

Edited by Mukki

36 minutes ago, karsheka said:

Hi members,

I'm New here...

Hi - please can you update your signature? 

For Newbies: 
1. Update your Profile: -> https://www.pomsinoz.com/settings/signature/ or click on your account in the top right -> Account Settings -> Signature
2. The Spreadsheet is here: ENS 186 Timeline - Google Sheets

1 hour ago, karsheka said:

Hi members,

I'm New here...

I was requested for police cert on 21/3, which I supplied on 28/3. But it seems they will check it after 28 days as my status has not changed since (last updated 8/3).

Edited by jbh

8 hours ago, jbh said:

I was requested for police cert on 21/3, which I supplied on 28/3. But it seems they will check it after 28 days as my status has not changed since (last updated 8/3).

but don't bet on it 

I was asked for updated police certs on the 28th of Feb; uploaded everything by the 8th of March. 
Still waiting ... 

41 days so far

On 09/04/2019 at 09:21, Louisa said:

Good morning everyone. Does anybody know if we are entitled to apply Medicare card after applying 186 trt application even our 457 visa doesn’t expire? 

Yes it’s posible ,show your 186 doc to Medicare, same day they will give you a. Temporary card 

• Thanks 1

Hey guys,

I read an article regarding the email that some of us received from Immi saying that our application will be opened shortly.

It say that the Immi want to open/grant as much as possible application for PR before the end of the financial year, due to the fact that from July, as all of us knows, the number of applications annually will be reduced.

• Congratulations 2