41 minutes ago, Suusz said:

Not change, but you can lodge a second application. I have thought about it too

Lodging a new application is too expensive.I don’t no why they not opening our file other application with same occupation already got grant before 10 months only.

Hi guys. I’m a silent reader since January. My MA got and email from immigration.

We are writing to inform you that your employer nomination application will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment. We are likely to decide the application based on the information before the Department at time of decision. Therefore, if there is relevant information that you would like us to take into account, further to the information you provided at time of application lodgement (such as updated company financial statements, ongoing need for the nominated position, etc), please upload that information via your ImmiAccount as soon as possible”

And now my question is, is it for my nomination approval or my Restaurants nomination permission?

thank you guys.

1 hour ago, Khairul said:

Hi guys. I’m a silent reader since January. My MA got and email from immigration.

We are writing to inform you that your employer nomination application will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment. We are likely to decide the application based on the information before the Department at time of decision. Therefore, if there is relevant information that you would like us to take into account, further to the information you provided at time of application lodgement (such as updated company financial statements, ongoing need for the nominated position, etc), please upload that information via your ImmiAccount as soon as possible”

And now my question is, is it for my nomination approval or my Restaurants nomination permission?

thank you guys.

Hi bro, I’m from also Bangladesh, waiting as a chef from April 2018. Your company turnover is it more than 1m? 

On 04/04/2019 at 20:41, Fung said:

Hi. Congratulations!

Could you please share a little more information by providing your occupation, state, stream(TRT or DE) and timeline(nomination and visa) so that someone could add you in the spreadsheet which could help other people?

Thanks.

Occupation - Cook

State - NSW

Birth Country - Indonesia

Stream 457 - 186 TRT

Number of applicants - 2

Visa and nomination applied 20/09/2018

Nomination approved 29/03/2019

Visa Granted 04/04/19

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 3

Only people that have applied in the last like 8 months or so received this email. I wouldnt be surprised if they will only process files now that are submitted more recently so that way it looks like they are getting on top of the processing times. After the elections they might go back onto old files again, if there is still space left for their quotas. Lets see in the next few days/weeks if all grants are the newer applicants vs. older ones. I hope I am wrong! But I think we are in the middle of a little political trick so I don’t expect anything until the election is over.