1 minute ago, Nandarao said:

Hi is anyone take grant after this msg or this msg was just a joke

I wouldn't say it is a joke.

I am assuming that this generated email is to those who have straight forward applications - eg have not flagged any areas of concerns this could be previously visa held / countries visited / character section - probably a long list of variables.

It is just ensuring that the "straight forward" applications are up to date and therefore can be processed quicker once assigned a CO.

Just my assumption...

29 minutes ago, leezo77 said:

Suggestion: maybe an idea to update the spreadsheet with a new column that tags emailed recipients and those not. This might just be a new pre-processing status and we can only validated this against the spreadsheet. 

I just contacted my MA, and she has also received this email for already processed/finalized visa's.

FYI, I did not receive an email.

According to what your agent said I believe the email is a good indicator of which applications are going to be processed soon. Because normally automated emails should be scheduled before sending out. For example, my company usually scheduled emails about 2 weeks prior to sending them. So at the time of scheduling, those processed/finalised applications were about to be processed.

Hi there, 

New on here but I have applied for a ENS 186 TRT as a disability support worker. Applied Jan 19.

My lawyer received the email from immigration to advise or application will be looked at shortly. About to get police check and medical. 

My friend on the same visa and with the same company was notified yesterday that her nomination was approved. She applied just 2 weeks prior to me. All good signs i hope!! 

• Like 2

I talk to my MA this morning he get same email from DHA regarding my application although  I did my police check ,and medical in feb 2019  (lodge  both NOM and VISA application on sep,2018) and he said shortly means 1week to 3months probably before July 

Hi, first time poster here. I've recently applied for my 186 through ENS TRT. I noticed my application was last updated yesterday - I've applied through an MA and neither of us have uploaded any documents since the end of January. Do you think this is in connection with the email which has went out - I haven't checked if my MA received this. Was anyone else's application updated after they received the e-mail? My status still says received and there are no messages in the inbox.

Hi All,

Just received email from my MA that our visas have been approved.

Checked my immi account after that and found status as Finalised.

I am really thankful to all the group friends for the information and advise.

This community is really great.

Hope everyone will get theirs soon.

• Congratulations 11

My MA just advised that an email was received for both the Nomination (today) and Visa Application (yesterday) advising it would shortly be allocated to a case officer for processing.

We are writing to inform you that your application for an Employer Sponsored Entry visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment.

We are writing to inform you that your employer nomination application will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment

Edited by BB88