Hi everyone,

Silent reader here. I received my golden email today! After much waiting, anticipation, stress, tears, patience, meditation, it's finally arrived. I wish everyone the best of luck, this forum has been so helpful and everyone here have been so knowledgeable and supportive. Honestly hang in there, stay positive and don't check this forum obsessively. I've been in Australia jumping from visa to visa from 2007 and finally I feel that my burden has been lifted!! I'm hoping everyone will receive a positive outcome!

State: NSW PESE
Birth Country: HR 
Stream: 186 TRT (Onshore)
Number of applicants: 1
ENS 186 Visa: 29 June 2018

Nomination applied: 28 June 2018 
Approved: 4 April 2019 (both)

• Congratulations 10

5 hours ago, Sanji said:

Hi,

I just got my Golden email . 

I wish you all the best and get yours soon too.

cheers ...!!!

You are very lucky man  many many congrats. I am still waiting from August 2017. 20 months still no response from day one .

State: Vic
Stream: Direct stream
Visa and Nomination applied:  30 August 2017
IMMI Status: Received

Got the same email here even though we already have the police and health check done and included in our application. 

I believe it is just an automated email to warn applicants to get everything together so they can process applications faster.

When we first received the email we actually believed our application was a few weeks away from being processed because it said we would "shorty be allocated a decision maker". Probably have another 3-4 months of waiting before that happens.  😒

16 minutes ago, Grapefest said:

Got the same email here even though we already have the police and health check done and included in our application. 

I believe it is just an automated email to warn applicants to get everything together so they can process applications faster.

When we first received the email we actually believed our application was a few weeks away from being processed because it said we would "shorty be allocated a decision maker". Probably have another 3-4 months of waiting before that happens.  😒

Hi @Grapfest,

did you receive this kind of email previously as well?

I think that the people who received the email today maybe those who applied trt at April to June. The DHA send us the email maybe because they have finalized the majority part of applications applying before April. So they let more cases get in in order to be ready to assess.

1 hour ago, Mick1983 said:

You are very lucky man  many many congrats. I am still waiting from August 2017. 20 months still no response from day one .

State: Vic
Stream: Direct stream
Visa and Nomination applied:  30 August 2017
IMMI Status: Received

I literally had to wait just less than 7 Months.dont give up your hopes . Enjoy every single minute of your life . Eventually you will hear the good news . Keep yourself busy and time will fly . I will pray for everyone who is waiting for their golden email .fingers crossed.

1 hour ago, Louisa said:

I think that the people who received the email today maybe those who applied trt at April to June. The DHA send us the email maybe because they have finalized the majority part of applications applying before April. So they let more cases get in in order to be ready to assess.

I had aplied in August.

6 hours ago, Louisa said:

Me too on August,  just wondering if that's something new and if it's nothing suspicious..

10 minutes ago, VS01 said:

Received mail today to check medicals and police clearance.

my medical expired in October 2018, how to get it renew. No option to generate ref letter for Bupa 

Hi VS01,

hows that possible you applied in Sep2018 so yours should expire in Oct2019- 1 year rule.

5 minutes ago, sachin1983 said:

Hi VS01,

hows that possible you applied in Sep2018 so yours should expire in Oct2019- 1 year rule.

System used my medicals which I have done for my 482 visa. Now now option to arrange it again.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Louisa said:

My theory is that the email got send to all applications that have not been allocated to CO’s yet,  so that when someone picks up your file, its ready to be processed. Most people that haven’t received the email are long waiters. That we haven’t heard anything doesnt mean our file is not allocated yet, just that the CO has not worked on it/finalised it.

17 minutes ago, Suusz said:

My theory is that the email got send to all applications that have not been allocated to CO’s yet,  so that when someone picks up your file, its ready to be processed. Most people that haven’t received the email are long waiters. That we haven’t heard anything doesnt mean our file is not allocated yet, just that the CO has not worked on it/finalised it.

I have several friends who didn't got it. And have no other contact from immi even with applications older than mine. I think you are wrong. 😁 

I haven't received an email regarding assignment of a CO soon. My opinion is that the email was dispatched to a certain date range of applications and maybe some filters applied that sends it to applications under cetain conditions.

Still no news in any case on my front. It's my birthday today so I might call IMMI and ask for the best birthday present ever 😄 😄 

• Congratulations 2

26 minutes ago, Tomlfc1992 said:

I haven't received an email regarding assignment of a CO soon. My opinion is that the email was dispatched to a certain date range of applications and maybe some filters applied that sends it to applications under cetain conditions.

Still no news in any case on my front. It's my birthday today so I might call IMMI and ask for the best birthday present ever 😄 😄 

If it works please share!!!! I m having my birthday on May, I might call up on the day as well. Lol

28 minutes ago, bigbasin said:

If it works please share!!!! I m having my birthday on May, I might call up on the day as well. Lol

I’ll have my birthday after Christmas. Hopefully I won’t be using that strategy. Lol

• Haha 1

Suggestion: maybe an idea to update the spreadsheet with a new column that tags emailed recipients and those not. This might just be a new pre-processing status and we can only validated this against the spreadsheet. 

I just contacted my MA, and she has also received this email for already processed/finalized visa's.

FYI, I did not receive an email.

5 minutes ago, leezo77 said:

Suggestion: maybe an idea to update the spreadsheet with a new column that tags emailed recipients and those not. This might just be a new pre-processing status and we can only validated this against the spreadsheet. 

I just contacted my MA, and she has also received this email for already processed/finalized visa's.

FYI, I did not receive an email.

My agent just said she received emails for mainly TRT applications and some recent DE applications. 

Other long waiting DE applicants including myself she had not received any email for.