Hi,

I am new here. Could anyone please help me on my below query.

I have applied my 186 visa on 18/10/2018 and completed my medical on november 12th. My health assessment shows every thing is clear rearding my medicals, but when I login to mi immi account it is still showing medicals are required to my kid. Please see below screen for ref.

image.thumb.png.de692957bdf257548f8ea2e63f5f334e.png

My case got last updated on 5th March 2019, but no CO contact me on this. Also, I am seeing a yellow color flag on my case when login in immiaccount. 

image.thumb.png.ed147dbbfbf5fe4759ad5b90e75bd449.png

Please anyone let me know if anyone knows about it. Thanks .

32 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

If you read a few posts up a few people have received the same email.

I guess it means your application will be allocated to Case officer shortly. Once its allocated then it will be assessed.

Also please update your signature to include the following;

State: 
Birth Country: 
Stream: 
Number of applicants: 
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  

I got the same email. However my wife is pregnant and cant do the exam now. 😥😥😥 

43 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

If you read a few posts up a few people have received the same email.

I guess it means your application will be allocated to Case officer shortly. Once its allocated then it will be assessed.

Also please update your signature to include the following;

State: 
Birth Country: 
Stream: 
Number of applicants: 
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  

Thank you! Done

1 hour ago, Louisa said:

Did anybody receive the email which required you to finish police certificates and heath checks is automatic massage from DHA? And what does “your visa will shortly be allocated to a Decision Maker for assessment “ mean? Shortly be allocated means being assessed or not? Thanks

I have received the same email, and also quite a few people received it.

i am assuming there are more new CO from others visa departments are allocated to finalise 186 visa.

11 minutes ago, bigbasin said:

I have received the same email, and also quite a few people received it.

i am assuming there are more new CO from others visa departments are allocated to finalise 186 visa.

May I ask you when did you submitted nomination and visa application? Thanks

4 hours ago, art said:

Got same email just now. Does anyone know the timeline from this moment on?

I received the same email in the morning.

I just curious does this really mean that you`re very soon to get a case officer? Or just an email send to every applicants who applied their nominations between April to August maybe?

Is there anyone who applied the nomination between April to August does not receive this email?

Thank you!

21 hours ago, WZR said:

Hi everyone,

I have been deliberating about whether I should share my story here but thought I would in case it could be helpful to someone. I was incredibly fortunate to have my PR granted just a bit over 2 months after applying. I am a University Lecturer (research fellow) under the 186 DE stream.

My application was submitted by my university's migration lawyers on 22nd Jan 2019 and the nomination was surprisingly approved 6 weeks later on 6th Mar 2019. This was when the department asked for further information (health exams). I initially wanted to wait 3-4 months before going for my health exam so that it wouldn't expire before my application was processed - but I really didn't expect them to process my application so quickly. My health exam results were posted to the department on the 14 Mar 2019 and my immi status did not change from 'Received' though I could see that the 'Last updated' date had changed.

And on last Friday 29 Mar 2019 I got my golden email! This was about 15 days after I provided further information and my immi status went straight from 'Received' to 'Finalised'. 

University Lecturer recently got added back to the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) in March 2019 so I'm not sure if this had anything to do with my visa being granted so quickly. This means that university lecturers can now apply without employer sponsorship through the 189 skilled independent visa. However, do note that uni lecturers are exempt from skill assessment if applying for 186, but will need a skills assessment from Vetassess if applying for 189. Vetassess announced in Dec 2018 that they are no longer accepting PhD work as work experience for the skills assessment needed for the 189, so if you're a fresh PhD graduate, applying through 186 will still be your only option.

I hope this was helpful or could give hope to someone. I've been a silent reader all this time and wanted to thank all the people who have put in so much effort in answering all the questions that get asked repeatedly. Good luck everyone.

Hi @WZR, could you tell me how many days you have waited to  "Finalised"  since you saw the "Last updated" date had changed? I am in the same situation now so wondering to estimate a bit.

Thanks.

Hi guys, my MA received same email this morning saying that my application will be soon open by CO so if there is to update medical check or police check do it now!!! 

He never received an email like this and also he said that he received 8 same email even for application that has been applied 2 months ago.

so I don’t know what it does mean.

any advice or explanation?

1 hour ago, Andytomas said:

Hi guys, my MA received same email this morning saying that my application will be soon open by CO so if there is to update medical check or police check do it now!!! 

He never received an email like this and also he said that he received 8 same email even for application that has been applied 2 months ago.

so I don’t know what it does mean.

any advice or explanation?

I think it means nothing if all his clients received this email.

But if this email is not for everyone, it could mean something.

Just a guess😀

3 minutes ago, qfmouse said:

I think it means nothing if all his clients received this email.

But if this email is not for everyone, it could mean something.

Just a guess😀

Yea bro I agree with you.

it doesn’t makes sense that another guys applied 2/3 days ago already received the same email as me. 

So I think maybe they are just trying to make more money before the end of financial year! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, qfmouse said:

I received the same email in the morning.

I just curious does this really mean that you`re very soon to get a case officer? Or just an email send to every applicants who applied their nominations between April to August maybe?

Is there anyone who applied the nomination between April to August does not receive this email?

Thank you!

My nomination was applied on 15 May 2018 however I have not received any such email 😞

Stream: 186 DE

Number of applicants: 3

Visa and Nomination applied:  15 May 2018

Immi Status: Received 

1 hour ago, Andytomas said:

Yea bro I agree with you.

it doesn’t makes sense that another guys applied 2/3 days ago already received the same email as me. 

So I think maybe they are just trying to make more money before the end of financial year! 😂😂😂😂

Exactly!

Just lure you to do the medical check, cost a lot of money!

🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Vickybadbil said:

My nomination was applied on 15 May 2018 however I have not received any such email 😞

Stream: 186 DE

Number of applicants: 3

Visa and Nomination applied:  15 May 2018

Immi Status: Received 

Just wait,maybe later.

I think the Department will send this email to all finally...😂

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, qfmouse said:

I also noticed that they used the word "shortly" in the email.

I think shortly means very fast and faster than soon right?

It`s not very discreet for them, is it?

My MA said it can be 1 week up to 3 months.