19 hours ago, Hydra said:

Hello All! Been pretty upset the past couple of weeks as I am well within processing timeline, still no progress on my application. But there's really no point moping around as it's not going to speed anything up! Any Accountants waiting since March'18? All the Best everyone, and hope the new week (the working week starts today in this part of the world) is full of PR grants! 🙂 

Oh and also, in my great depression I seem to have lost the link to our wonderful spreadsheet. Anyone kind enough to share the link at their convenience, please?? 

Hi there I am still waiting from March 18, but my nomination was approved last week. My advice is this experience is like an ocean rafting, no matter what your feelings are there is nothing you can do to change things. The best thing you can do is distract yourself so you do think about it too much and take comfort in the fact that there are some people who have been waiting longer than you. My Mantra is no matter how dark the night can be the sun will always rise the next day, clouds might obstruct us but the sun is still shining. No matter how long the PR takes your life is still shining and you will achieve your dreams. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

Any changes in circumstances should be communicated to the department - therefore it would be recommended to do so.  It is unlikely to affect your application as like you said same ABN etc... 

Not worth the risk to not disclose any changes

@Andytomas Pretty much the same thing i've already said to you in the past. I would personally update the case, as it should have no effect on the application (at this stage). 
The last thing you want is the CO picking up on it, then asking questions. 

However, it's your risk to take and up to you, this is just mine (and others opinions). 

6 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Andytomas Pretty much the same thing i've already said to you in the past. I would personally update the case, as it should have no effect on the application (at this stage). 
The last thing you want is the CO picking up on it, then asking questions. 

However, it's your risk to take and up to you, this is just mine (and others opinions). 

Fair enough. 

But when the company changed the director was 1.5 years ago. The immigration said to update them in maximum 30 days. Unfortunately my boss didn’t know and she didn’t even said nothing to my MA. 

My MA just found out when he collected all the company documents. 

I’m worry that now after almost 2 years that director has been changed, updating the immigration can affect my PR or anyway let them ask why we didn’t update about it. 

By the way, my MA said to leave everything like this and in case they will ask, we will send proofs that everything is as before. Honestly I would like to send the immigration the update.

I don’t know what to do!!! 

This is 5th time, last updated date changed to "23/03/2019" in my immi account, but this time with status 'finalised' .

Further documents were requested on 20/03/2019 as per below

For Visa (provided on the same day):

-  Any 6 Pay slips from last two years

-  Last two PAYG summary

Few more docs requested for nomination, which were provided on 22/03/2019

Both nomination and visa granted on 23/03/2019.

refer to my signature for the details

Thanks heaps to everyone in this forum who helped me in stay strong during this wait period.

• Congratulations 14

1 minute ago, KBK said:

This is 5th time, last updated date changed to "23/03/2019" in my immi account, but this time with status 'finalised' .

Further documents were requested on 20/03/2019 as per below

For Visa (provided on the same day):

-  Any 6 Pay slips from last two years

-  Last two PAYG summary

Few more docs requested for nomination, which were provided on 22/03/2019

Both nomination and visa granted on 23/03/2019.

refer to my signature for the details

Thanks heaps to everyone in this forum who helped me in stay strong during this wait period.

@KBK So the CO came back to your case and reviewed the uploaded documents within 1 day of submitting? 

If so, that's the first I've ever heard of that - congrats and well done! 

Hi all,

Just want to hear some opinions on the following Immigration changes I don’t understand.

They will cut the immigration intake from 190.000 to 160.000 but how will this ever help the issues they mention about infrastructure ? The remaining 30.000 will still be in the country, waiting endless on an outcome. Isnt it just the temporary visas that are an issue of overcrowding etc?

Second of all, isnt it a big mess that with this ridiculous waiting time they dont have any control of who can stay in the country and who is not? In my case, There is literally no benefit for them for me to wait another couple of months for an outcome, if they refuse it, better kick me out now! If they approve it later, in the mean time I am staying anyway in their country!? Obviously off shore applications are different.

Third, the waiting time for an appeal is according to my MA 2-3 years. This is basically another visa! So people can actually use this appeal to stretch their stay in Australia another 2-3 years, even if they have no option of winning.

It just doesnt have much logic to me. Maybe someone could help me understand 

Guest Ivan Leung
15 hours ago, Sanji said:

You are asking one of the hardest questions to answer in the world . If you go back few pages yiu would find your amswer . The only answer is “ just sit tight and wait for it “ . Please update yiur signature . 

Hi all, I just received the golden email today, nominations and visa granted together.

Please see my signature below.

Hope you guys grant what you expect soon.

On 20/03/2019 at 16:37, Beingme said:

Hi Guys,

My nomination got approve on 2 March 2019, on 5 of march IMMI. request for more documents for my wife (like ENGLISH & AFP) We submitted DOCS on 11 of march, Now i am waiting for golden email but could anyone advice that my AFP & Indian police clearance have been expired on 20 march 2019. Do you guys think i have to apply these two again.

Thanks , 

• Congratulations 4

20 minutes ago, Ivan Leung said:

Hi all, I just received the golden email today, nominations and visa granted together.

Please see my signature below.

Hope you guys grant what you expect soon.

Nice! And on par with our current estimates of CO turnarounds of 30-40 days. 

3 hours ago, Muku said:

Hi

May I know what is your update now??

I have same occupation and still waiting.

Hi. Sure . it still received. My MA said waiting to assess. But last week I asked him for snapshot and I saw it still received.what date did you apply please.

Guest Ivan Leung
47 minutes ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Even you got your PR with in 7 months,how lucky you're.

Much Congratulations

thx buddy!

Hi everyone,

Just got my fresh gold email now. Less than 6 months to get approval. Here's my details.

State: QLD
Processing Office:VIC PESE
Birth Country: Taiwan (Low risk)
Stream: 457 - 186 TRT
Number of applicants: 3
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied: 12th Oct  2018
-- Nomination approved on 5th Mar 2019,
2nd instalment of payment language requested and PAID on 22 Mar 2019
Visa Granted on the 25 Mar 2019
IMMI Status: Finalized

• Congratulations 10