1 minute ago, Aron said:

Bridging VISA is after you applied a new VISA (your old VISA is not expired at this moment),  before it is approved, your old VISA then goes expired, now you will be a bridge  VISA.

However for you, your first 457 VISA expired on 2017 March, and you did not apply any VISA until April  2018, how can you be on bridge VISA during that period?

I am confused, correct me if I am wrong.

Yes i am bridging visa that period 

I re applied 457 visa April 2017 

After 18th month 

Than my nomination got rejected in March 18 

Than new rule introduced by immigration 

March 18th anyone on bridging visa b or a can apply 186 visa 

1 hour ago, Aron said:

Bridging VISA is after you applied a new VISA (your old VISA is not expired at this moment),  before it is approved, your old VISA then goes expired, now you will be a bridge  VISA.

However for you, your first 457 VISA expired on 2017 March, and you did not apply any VISA until April  2018, how can you be on bridge VISA during that period?

I am confused, correct me if I am wrong.

457 visas usually are for a duration of 4 years

Edit: sorry he did mention his visa was for a duration of 18 months (which is weird, I’ve never heard of a 18 months 457)

Edited by Charly

32 minutes ago, Charly said:

Edit: sorry he did mention his visa was for a duration of 18 months (which is weird, I’ve never heard of a 18 months 457)

I think it can be up to 4 years and any duration that is required within that time for the length of the contract.

3 hours ago, Charly said:

When New business which is running less then a year sponsor someone for 457 visa first they give you 18 months visa then you have to reapply to get 4 years visa. 

A Silent Reader......... Got Golden email 🕺

Would like to share my Journey. 

First Nomination Applied in October 2017 and got refuse in Feb 2018. 

Second Nomination Applied in Feb 2018. 

Document Requested for Nomination on 22/02/2019, submitted: 26/02/2019 and Nomination Approved: 15/03/2019. 

Our Visa Approved on 21/03/2019, no additional Documents requested.  

It took my 10 long years to get there. but i am glad it is over now. 

This forum helped me a lot. Thank you... 

Hang on Guys, There is a light at the end of the tunnel. 

• Congratulations 16

On 12/03/2019 at 20:54, Koji said:

Finally permanent resident after so long to wait. Very happy I can finally go forward in my life.

Applied in September 2018 

Visa and nomination approved the 20 of March.

Document requested the 4 of March, document provided the 15 of March.

2 people low risk countries.

I just have a little advise to all of you keep uploading document even if you think it s not necessary.

Good luck to everyone. Thanks for the support.

• Congratulations 2

40 minutes ago, Angeleeloo said:

@paramsahota 

Here!. Applied nom/ visa in augustus 2017 . DE. 

I Wil let all my clients write to immigration . maybe that wil help with making a decision.🤣

Before i applied for trt 186 in nov 2015 and after nearly 3 years immi refused nomination and i withdraw my file and lodge another DE file from another employer but it's 14months now still no response 

3 minutes ago, paramsahota said:

Before i applied for trt 186 in nov 2015 and after nearly 3 years immi refused nomination and i withdraw my file and lodge another DE file from another employer but it's 14months now still no response 

Can I ask you why they refuse  it? 

Im hairdresser too. Applied April 2018 through TRT

Edited by Andytomas

8 minutes ago, paramsahota said:

They banned my employer for 3 years because he changed director but he didn't notify to immi and some accountant issue as well

Omg! It is happening to me. I just found out that my owner changed the director from her to her mum. 

My MA said to leave it like this and if they will ask something we can show that the business is the same ABN, my position and everything. 

After how long they refused it? 

When your boss changed the director did they change the ABN as well?

11 minutes ago, Andytomas said:

Omg! It is happening to me. I just found out that my owner changed the director from her to her mum. 

My MA said to leave it like this and if they will ask something we can show that the business is the same ABN, my position and everything. 

After how long they refused it? 

When your boss changed the director did they change the ABN as well?

Everything same just director changed 8 -9 months before lodgement of my file and all my papers signed by old director not new one so immi just go deeply after that and did so much enquiry and they didn't satisfied after that

8 minutes ago, paramsahota said:

Everything same just director changed 8 -9 months before lodgement of my file and all my papers signed by old director not new one so immi just go deeply after that and did so much enquiry and they didn't satisfied after that

When you said “your papers “ are you talking  about all the  documents regarding your permanent residency application that you were preparing?

thanks

Just now, paramsahota said:

Yes 

Thanks for your quick reply.

My situation is a bit different due to the fact that the new director signed all my papers before I applied in April. 

So it should be fine as my MA said. Maybe they will ask further documents to see if something has been changed since new director arrived.

Anyway fingers crossed.

We never know 

23 minutes ago, Andytomas said:

Thanks for your quick reply.

My situation is a bit different due to the fact that the new director signed all my papers before I applied in April. 

So it should be fine as my MA said. Maybe they will ask further documents to see if something has been changed since new director arrived.

Anyway fingers crossed.

We never know 

Yes best of luck