How department know about working hours I work 38 hours not more then that since my 457start but my payslip has  40 hr per week By mistake and they correct it and send to MA he import old payslip and attached new one does it make any hamper on my visa ?

1 minute ago, Rhitesh said:

How department know about working hours I work 38 hours not more then that since my 457start but my payslip has  40 hr per week By mistake and they correct it and send to MA he import old payslip and attached new one does it make any hamper on my visa ?

@Rhitesh As long as your contract and hours worked are consistent. 
- The department will look at that, however, if you don't already have a CO assigned, then there is no reason it should delay your case. Not unless they find an exception. 

On 14/03/2019 at 15:18, Kaaaaaaaaate said:

The agent I spoke to indicated that the evidence required to prove a de facto partner included on this visa type is less than for a partner visa, but the only info I can find online relates to partner visas.

Can anyone tell me if you need to go to the lengths of getting stat decs from friends etc, putting together pictures etc for a partner on a 186?

We're already in oz on my 457 but don't h

Hey all, 

My visa status currently under "Further Assesment" after I had to supply further documents. 

I'm currently planning to go on holiday outside the country over the Easter break and would, therefore, need to apply for a BVB visa. 

Does anybody know if the BVB application would influence the current further assessment? 
Either in a positive or negative way .. 

Hi guys!

It came!!! After 12 months I took my golden email today! 

No docs request, direct nomination and visa grant!

thank you for your support! You are awesome!!

please someone could update the spreadsheet? I am row 12 in March 2018 sheet (LR)!!

hopefully a lots will follow me!!!

• Congratulations 19

39 minutes ago, Rhitesh said:

The will check your contract and payslips - these should match.  

Hey guys the Doha requested more information about the companies. Last 3 month of payslip and the org chart some other things. Is that mean that a CO as been assigned to my case? From that how long those it take to get my nomination approved? My immigration agents isn't sure. Obviously not the immigration agent.

58 minutes ago, VS01 said:

reports of new citizenship rules being discussed in parliament which increase the time on PR to 8 years for citizenship. Even bub will not get citizenship if they will not stay in Aus for 10 years.

Where did you read/see this?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Kiwibayer said:

Hey all, 

My visa status currently under "Further Assesment" after I had to supply further documents. 

I'm currently planning to go on holiday outside the country over the Easter break and would, therefore, need to apply for a BVB visa. 

Does anybody know if the BVB application would influence the current further assessment? 
Either in a positive or negative way .. 

I believe it doesn't have any impact on your visa process. We have read many stories where applicants travel overseas while their application is being reviewed and even approved. 

Enjoy the Easter Break!🐇🐣

Edited by Nora
  • Like 1

Hi All, 

New member so this question may be a little basic but hopefully you can help! We just submitted my nomination under 186 TRT stream on 8/3/19. I notice everyone seems to have applied for their visa around the same time as the nomination application. I was under the impression you need to wait to be have your nomination accepted before proceeding. Do you recommend I press ahead with the visa nomination now (without the nomination being approved)? I don't want a situation where nomination gets refused and I've applied & paid for the visa...

Any suggestions and advice much appreciated!

Thanks!

58 minutes ago, VS01 said:

Hi guys, if you read “almost “ everything, this document just said what the Liberal would love to change regarding Citizenship. After that, there is almost at the end of the document, the opinion that green have regarding the Liberal proposal. They are not agreeing and in sum they are saying that to wait 8 years will be too long and that Citizenships is a good way to make feel people from overseas INTEGRATED.

So it hasn’t been approved but it is only what Liberal would love to change. 

However, this Saturdaythere will be the election and 100% the Green will win, so no worries about the new Citizenship Liberal proposal !!!! 

• Thanks 1

Good Evening Everyone.

I am one of those silent readers, that are secretly following this forum.

This morning I got my nomination and PR approved. No additional documents requested. I don‘t work for a big company so I was quite unsure if we would get the nomination approval.

This forum helped me a lot to understand the process of the application, but my advise for everyone still waiting: maybe just check this forum and other sources (incl. immi account) once a week or so and to not get the visa thing and the related anxiety determine your life too much.

Thanks

Mechanical Engineer

submitted (both): 8/3/18

approved (both): 18/3/19

DE stream

MA used

LR

1 applicant

• Congratulations 14

Hello everyone! 

I've been a silent reader for some good last months. Even though this is my first post here, I just wanted to share the good news we got today. Immigration called my company last Thursday and today we got both the nomination approved and the PR granted, no additional documents were requested, status went straight from Received to Finalised. I have a kind of rare occupation, at least in this forum, included in the STSOL now, nomination & application sent just before the changes in March 2018.

I want to thank everyone in this forum for the beautiful informative and supportive community you created here. I am very grateful to have found this forum as I became more aware that we weren't alone in the long wait and that there are always visa situations much more complicated than ours. For everyone who's waiting, be strong, have patience and focus your energy on the  people you love and things you like doing, and get out in nature, it helps a lot!

This is the detailed info if anyone wants to add it to the spreadsheet:

State: VIC
Birth Country: HR
Stream: 186 DE
Number of applicants: 2

ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied: 02/03/2018

Visa and nomination granted: 18/03/2019
IMMI Status: Finalised

• Congratulations 15

Hey!

My PR was granted today after 12 months and 2 days!!! 5 days after my nomination was approved. Just had half a bottle of champagne haha!

No further documents requested; went from "received" this morning to "finalised" at around 5pm.

I went through such an emotional roller coaster the past 17 months, realise some of you have been waiting for a lot longer and wish you all the best.

I found being part of this forum both tough and very helpful. Tough because it's impossible to find a pattern and you simply don't understand why some people get their PRs faster than others, why your application gets rejected for a missing document and others have a chance to provide missing documents, left with a bitter and frustrating "why them and not me" feeling at times which isn't particularly healthy. But I'm still so grateful for everyone in this forum because the help and support it brought me outweighed the frustrations. And once the initial frustration was gone, I managed to feel joy each time someone got PR and it helped to tell myself that it meant my application was slowly making it closer to the top of the pile!

2 key messages for you:

- Don't waste too much time/energy looking for a pattern (even if it's tempting...), be patient and keep faith

- Be happy for all the PRs granted and tell yourself that it means yours is 1 application closer to being looked at!

Good luck to everyone who's still waiting!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 19

2 minutes ago, natmis said:

We spoke to our MA today and he confirmed our suppositions that DOHA is divided into two teams now with one team processing visas from August onwards, and the second team everything before August.

Any chance there is also a seperate mini team for 2017? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Suusz said:

Any chance there is also a seperate mini team for 2017? 

@Suusz I really hope so and wish you all the best. This is my second application so I kinda have my life "on hold" since October 2017 so I can only imagine how you feel without any response.

Keeping fingers crossed!

• Like 1

On 15/03/2019 at 23:14, Vipa23 said:

Hi GTRZ

I heard that TAFE Queensland is able to do it (back date contributions).

Anyway I'm wondering why do you need to provide training expenditures because training benchmarks has been replaced by SAF since 12 August 18 . Hence training evidences are no longer considered after that time. Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

Thank you very much for the information.

Yes. you were right. there were no need to show evidence  after 12/08/2018. but you must need to show evidence up to 12/08/18. That's mean you need to show the evidence for the whole period of SBS up to 12/08/18.