State: QLD
Birth Country: France 
Stream: 186 trt
Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186 Nomination applied:  22 February 2019
ENS 186 Visa Application applied: 22 February 2019
IMMI Status: received 

@Clemix974 Close, but still not exactly right 🙂

You'll need to add these details to your signature, so that they display on all messages you send. To get to your signature, go here: https://www.pomsinoz.com/settings/signature/ 
- Then simply update the data within there. 

Hi Guys,

I have been following this forum from last one month and always hearing  people posting that, they got their PR and I am so happy listening those news and waiting till today. Finally today I got my PR approved and want to share this the forum.

My best wishes to everyone waiting and hope they get as soon as possible.

Refer to my signature for my time line details. If some one can update my details into the sheet that would be great and helpful.

Many Thanks for all.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 14

3 hours ago, Hex said:

@KellyG It sounds like you should consider importing your application, that way you won't need to rely on your MA as much.

Please add these details to your signature, it helps others, help you on questions. 

From this forum, i'd say the 186 TRT are now on Feb / March 2018 applications. You might be in for a wait 🙂 

Thanks Hex. 

I will try to email my MA today to get my logon details. 

That would be a long time to wait😭😭

On 15/03/2019 at 13:26, Hex said:

@MaggieMay24 Are you certain on this? 

I thought that the PCC needed to be valid at the time of viewing by CO.
- Valid meaning, that it was stamped and valid for the time period provide per the country where it was given? 

I'm happy to be wrong, but just wanted to confirm for future? 

I am pretty sure that's not the case. As someone who has uploaded four PCCs to my PR application, the general rule is that the PCC should be issued in the last one year. Most countries (none of the four I got mine for) put a validity on it. After all, how can a PCC be 'valid' for one year? That would mean that the issuing authority can magically predict that the applicant will not commit any serious crime for the next one year! 

All they really say is that "As far as we know, this person hasn't done anything too bad". That's all it really is.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, KellyG said:

Thanks Hex. 

I will try to email my MA today to get my logon details. 

That would be a long time to wait😭😭

Hi Kelly,

You do not need your MA log in details. 

Create your own immi account and import your application - to import the application you will need application Reference Number and Main applicant details such as DOB, Passport Number and Passport Country.

• Like 1

Global Processing times now updated on the website

TRT - unchanged 

DE - now same as TRT

Visa Stream 75% Of Visas Processed 90% Of Visas Processed  
186 - Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186) Direct Entry Pathway 12 months 13 months  

186 - Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186) Transition Pathway 12 months 13 months
  • Like 3

Hi Mates, 

Requested Department to send Invoice for the second instalment of the visa application charge (VAC) for my Spouse on 17th Mar, 2019. 

Application Status Changed to Further assessment on the same day.

How long department normally takes to issue out Invoice and after paying how much more to wait.:).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mustung said:

Hi Mates, 

Requested Department to send Invoice for the second instalment of the visa application charge (VAC) for my Spouse on 17th Mar, 2019. 

How long department normally takes to issue out Invoice and after paying how much more to wait.:).

@Mustung 

This is a very vague question and no one would be able to answer it for sure. 

The wait period can be up to 35 days if everything is in order and the CO simply "checks the box", however, it could also take MUCH longer (and in some few cases, even a little less time). 

You've need to be patient and hope for the best, i'm afraid. 

On 17/03/2019 at 13:03, Emily smith said:

Still waiting from october 2017. Nomination hasnt even been approved yet. Makes me worried as all these ones from 2018 are being finalised

Can you please share your details?

On 17/03/2019 at 10:27, Silent39 said:

State: VIC

Stream: 186 EN

Number of applicants: 2

ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied: 13 June 2018

Nomination Approved:15 March 2019

Visa Approved: 15 March 2019

IMMI Status: Finalised

Can you please update the spreadsheet with correct details

Visa Type: Transition

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mustung said:

Hi Mates, 

Hi Mustung

I applied my visa on the same as yours 3 april 2018 (nomination was approved last yr Feb). I paid VAC2 on the same day it was requested 27-2-2019. 

Now waiting 20 days. My status stays as "Received" even now. Possibly because no other docs were requested. I am anxious as one of my overseas pcc expired last week.

Fingers crossed. Hoping for a grant this week ....

Hi guys, almost silent reader few times poster. 

I applied in dec 2017 (stream DE), still waiting. Profession Baker. 

With the new processing time I am over the timeline of nearly 3 months. 

I tried to contact the immi couple of times but I got general answers. 

Now I am thinking to call the 133 177 the number for the feedback and complaints. The point will be that my partner has lost a member of her family in dec 2018, but she holds BVC so she couldn t travel back to Italy. It s unbelievable how they treat the situation we have the application "decision ready", everything is there. 

Any suggestion?

11 minutes ago, Rick92 said:

Now I am thinking to call the 133 177 the number for the feedback and complaints. The point will be that my partner has lost a member of her family in dec 2018, but she holds BVC so she couldn t travel back to Italy. It s unbelievable how they treat the situation we have the application "decision ready", everything is there. 

Any suggestion?

Are You able to apply for Bridging Visa B?

6 hours ago, Hex said:

@Tiago Your wife would not be able to complete a medical at this stage, as she would need a chest x-ray and this could be very dangerous to the child. 

You would have to wait till the baby is born, do the medicals and then upload the same. 

Thanks @Hex,

I will do it Monday. But my wife will do it after baby born.

42 minutes ago, Rick92 said:

Any suggestion?

Hi Rick,

My friend was in a similar position waiting way over the processing times - by numerous months, she called immi countless times as she got to nearly 2 years of waiting.  They just provide the same information each time/ generic updates (making me believe it is a helpline/call centre). I haven't heard that calling them helps at all or heard any positive stories of doing so - but by all means give them a call.  She also used the contact means to complain - worded in the best way possible - but had no effect on any progress with her visa.

BVC unfortunately holds the no travel condition - however home affairs website states "If you have an urgent need to travel outside Australia, you should contact your case officer to discuss your options".

3 hours ago, sydneyishuk said:

Hi Kelly,

You do not need your MA log in details. 

Create your own immi account and import your application - to import the application you will need application Reference Number and Main applicant details such as DOB, Passport Number and Passport Country.

Hey sydneyishuk, 

thansk for your suggestion. That’s the first time to hear that. Do you mean that I can create a new immi account to keep an eye on my application’s process, even I have authorized my MA to deal with my application? 

1 hour ago, Rick92 said:

Any suggestion?

Hi @Rick92

Hopefully this gets resolved soon! I was wondering if there is a reason you and your partner were issued different Bridging visa? Did you apply separately? 

12 minutes ago, sydneyishuk said:

Hi Rick,

My friend was in a similar position waiting way over the processing times - by numerous months, she called immi countless times as she got to nearly 2 years of waiting.  They just provide the same information each time/ generic updates (making me believe it is a helpline/call centre). I haven't heard that calling them helps at all or heard any positive stories of doing so - but by all means give them a call.  She also used the contact means to complain - worded in the best way possible - but had no effect on any progress with her visa.

BVC unfortunately holds the no travel condition - however home affairs website states "If you have an urgent need to travel outside Australia, you should contact your case officer to discuss your options".

Thanks for your answer. I saw the statement, unfortunatly we don t even have a CO assigned. It is totaly unfair

9 minutes ago, KellyG said:

Hey sydneyishuk, 

thansk for your suggestion. That’s the first time to hear that. Do you mean that I can create a new immi account to keep an eye on my application’s process, even I have authorized my MA to deal with my application? 

Yes you sure can 🙂  I've done the same even though I have a MA

Just create immi account and then click import application 

2 minutes ago, Ak101 said:

Hi @Rick92

Hopefully this gets resolved soon! I was wondering if there is a reason you and your partner were issued different Bridging visa? Did you apply separately? 

Yes I was on 457 and then applied for 186DE, but when we applied for the 186DE she was stillwaiting the approval to join my 457