Number of applicants: 2

ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied: 13 June 2018

Nomination Approved:15 March 2019

Visa Approved: 15 March 2019

IMMI Status: Finalised

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 9

3 hours ago, Woidy said:

Hi. Always when I login immi account shown No application matching the data entered has been found. I asked My MA . He said you don’t need to follow. Help please . 

Try importing application using an applicant detail. (Note: only applicant detail while importing). If  you are trying with dependant detail to import, account will not be found.

33 minutes ago, Prad said:

Try importing application using an applicant detail. (Note: only applicant detail while importing). If  you are trying with dependant detail to import, account will not be found.

Thanks for your reply. Yes I used the main applicant detail. Not the dependant.

3 hours ago, Emily smith said:

Still waiting from october 2017. Nomination hasnt even been approved yet. Makes me worried as all these ones from 2018 are being finalised

What occupation? Trt or DE?

Please add details to your signature

186 TRT

China

186 visa and Nomination Application applied: 09/11/2019 lodged both on the same time

However it is my MA to handle the immi account, I cannot login. She have to capture the screen to me if I ask. 

Medical check and police check has been done  by MA’s requirement and lodged at the same time. 

No further update yet... Btw,I’m so admire the person who worked for Deloitte, he or she even lodged later than me😭😭

Does anyone know which month they are processing for 186 TRT at the moment? 

• Like 1

Hi All,

Just an update on my application. Can someone please add it to excel.

Occupation - Software Developer

Nomination - 3rd May 2018

Visa - 4th May 2018

Nomination approved - 15th March 2019

Additional Document Requested on 15th March 2019 - Form 1221 & partner's 10-year Travel History

• Like 2

Posting on behalf of a friend :

could anyone please share a draft format of proof of employment letter as a chef you may have used to apply for 186 visa. A friend of mine is willing to apply but doesn’t know exactly what’s required on the letter from his current employer. 

186 TRT
China
186 visa and Nomination Application applied: 09/11/2019 lodged both on the same time
However it is my MA to handle the immi account, I cannot login. She have to capture the screen to me if I ask. 
Medical check and police check has been done  by MA’s requirement and lodged at the same time. 
No further update yet... Btw,I’m so admire the person who worked for Deloitte, he or she even lodged later than me[emoji24][emoji24]

Did you mean 9/11/2018? Otherwise you probably won’t have lodged anything in half year:)

Hi there, 

I have applied for 186 for Computer Network and Systems Engineer and have been 7 months till now no change it is as received. I did login first time now and I saw that is requesting medical exams 501. And X Ray already as completed also HVI test. My wife is pregnant for 31 March now. Should we do it now or after the baby born? And My agent should not requested it before? I saw the Time frame also dropped since I have applied.

Thanks for any advice.

I wish all the best for all we in this journey.

On 16/03/2019 at 09:49, Fung said:

Good morning everyone. I have a question. My NZ police certificate expired, and I have requested a new one. Shall I upload the new police certificate once I receive it, or wait until CO requests for it? I haven't been assigned a CO yet, I think. By the way, how can I know if a CO has been assigned? Many thanks.

@Fung

Yes, I would suggest uploading it to your application immediately.
That way, when the CO does open your case, they'll review an updated PCC and not have to request a new one (making you wait 1-2 months at least). 

Until the CO opens your case, I'd always suggest to keep all your data and information up to date. This would help with any unnecessary CO requests, prolonging the case / wait. 

22 hours ago, Woidy said:

Hi. Always when I login immi account shown No application matching the data entered has been found. I asked My MA . He said you don’t need to follow. Help please . 

@Woidy This is because you need to import your application. 
Open your immi account, click on the Import Application button and then use the TRN number found on your bridging visa (along with a few personal details). Click import and viola! 

- NOTE: You will not have access to the nomination (that's the companies application)

20 hours ago, HarryWong said:

Oh, I see. However it is my MA to handle the immi account, I cannot login. She have to capture the screen to me if I ask.

@HarryWong You could always import your visa application, so that you could see what's happening on the case? 
- See my above post on "how to". 

14 hours ago, KellyG said:

186 TRT

China

No further update yet... Btw,I’m so admire the person who worked for Deloitte, he or she even lodged later than me😭😭

@KellyG It sounds like you should consider importing your application, that way you won't need to rely on your MA as much.

Please add these details to your signature, it helps others, help you on questions. 

From this forum, i'd say the 186 TRT are now on Feb / March 2018 applications. You might be in for a wait 🙂 

13 hours ago, @dream_aus said:

Hi All,

Just an update on my application. Can someone please add it to excel.

Occupation - Software Developer

Nomination - 3rd May 2018

Visa - 4th May 2018

Nomination approved - 15th March 2019

Additional Document Requested on 15th March 2019 - Form 1221 & partner's 10-year Travel History

@@dream_aus Could I suggest you adding this to your signature please? That way, you could simply update that moving forward? 

8 hours ago, Tiago said:

Hi there, 

I have applied for 186 for Computer Network and Systems Engineer and have been 7 months till now no change it is as received. I did login first time now and I saw that is requesting medical exams 501. And X Ray already as completed also HVI test. My wife is pregnant for 31 March now. Should we do it now or after the baby born? And My agent should not requested it before? I saw the Time frame also dropped since I have applied.

Thanks for any advice.

I wish all the best for all we in this journey.

@Tiago Your wife would not be able to complete a medical at this stage, as she would need a chest x-ray and this could be very dangerous to the child. 

You would have to wait till the baby is born, do the medicals and then upload the same. 

12 hours ago, SM6 said:

Posting on behalf of a friend :

could anyone please share a draft format of proof of employment letter as a chef you may have used to apply for 186 visa. A friend of mine is willing to apply but doesn’t know exactly what’s required on the letter from his current employer. 

@SM6 Unfortunately, I don't have one to help with but was wondering if your friend couldn't ask his / her MA for same? Surely they know what the dept are looking for? 

State: NSW
Birth Country: UK
Stream: 186 DE (onshore application)
Number of applicants: 1
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  26 February 2018
IMMI Status: Received 

I have had my nom and visa lodged for almost 13 months now, I am on a 457 with this employer but at the time of lodgement I had not worked with them for the 2 years required for TRT and with all of the changes looming prior to March 2018 myself and my employer decided to lodge early incase TRT was not available to me. I am anxious over a lot of things including the company Profit, the months prior to the application shows a mixture of loss ( some significant) and some small profit. The business as a whole however has been running for over 17 years. I have however been updating  immigration with the most recent BAS and P&L which show constant profit for the last 2 quarters, also I send a report of the this financial year > date which shows a massive profit. Should I worry my nom will be refused due to this? My current 457 expires in around 7 weeks time, I have been recommended by my MA to lodge another working visa, ( the one that replaces 457) just incase my 186 is refused as I may have little options on a bridging via. 

Has anyone been In a similar situation with regards to refusal due to losses? 

Being a small company we do not have an accountant we do it all in house however I am able to have a chartered acc write me a letter of recommendation if this will strengthen my case. 

Any pointers appreciated!!! 

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed font

Just now, Clemix974 said:

Hi everyone. I've been a silent reader for a few weeks now. I've applied for my 186 trt Visa in February last month. How can I add my details to the excel sheet?

Hi,

Welcome to the community.  Please provide the details below and also good to add to your signature.  One of the admins can then add you to the spreadsheet

State:
Birth Country: 
Stream: 
Number of applicants: 
ENS 186 Nomination applied:  
ENS 186 Visa Application applied:
IMMI Status: