2 hours ago, Anita12 said:

everyday seems so hard these days n m feeling low. I know people have waited way more than this.. but do anyone know how to cope with this situation??

m getting depressed every other day

travel! and it doesn't have to be expensive! 

It can be a weekend getaway in Gold Coast (take a look on Jetstar Friday Deals, tickets as cheap as $29), all day bicycle trip or just explore Melbourne:)

Personally, travelling and yoga is something that calm my mind so I can highly recommend it.

Just live like tomorrow doesn't exist.

On 14/03/2019 at 22:28, GTRZ said:

Hi,

MA said that my employer did not pay required full training amount to satisfy bench mark A for 2017/2018 period. When I asked from him to pay it he said he can't back paid it for 2017/2018 because the  TAFE he been paid training fees not flexible to accept the payments for previous financial year.IF Anybody in hear know any TAFE who will accept the payment for last financial year, please be kind enough to PM me the details. It should need to be for Training benchmark A.

Big help!!!!😳

On 14/03/2019 at 22:28, GTRZ said:

Hi,

MA said that my employer did not pay required full training amount to satisfy bench mark A for 2017/2018 period. When I asked from him to pay it he said he can't back paid it for 2017/2018 because the  TAFE he been paid training fees not flexible to accept the payments for previous financial year.IF Anybody in hear know any TAFE who will accept the payment for last financial year, please be kind enough to PM me the details. It should need to be for Training benchmark A.

Big help!!!!😳

Hi GTRZ

I heard that TAFE Queensland is able to do it (back date contributions).

Anyway I'm wondering why do you need to provide training expenditures because training benchmarks has been replaced by SAF since 12 August 18 . Hence training evidences are no longer considered after that time. Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, tuti said:

Hi all,

In the spreadsheet there is a lot of people showing as "received" from before November/2017, what do you guys think if everyone that is from before Nov/2017 add a comment like "still waiting Mar/2019" so in that way we all know who is really waiting... otherwise for me just look like some people didn't bother to say what happened, left the country or any other thing could happened and looking at their "waiting" doesn't help us at all to have a real perspective of waiting times... specially in terms of an specific profession!!

People that don't add any comment by the end of March we could just remove from the spreadsheet...

Just an idea, let me know your thoughts...  🙂

still waiting from september 2017.... but i havent been added to the sheet though (if someone can help? @natmis?)

Good morning everyone. I have a question. My NZ police certificate expired, and I have requested a new one. Shall I upload the new police certificate once I receive it, or wait until CO requests for it? I haven't been assigned a CO yet, I think. By the way, how can I know if a CO has been assigned? Many thanks.

20 hours ago, Anita12 said:

everyday seems so hard these days n m feeling low. I know people have waited way more than this.. but do anyone know how to cope with this situation??

m getting depressed every other day

Same here friend Mel chief 3 may 2018 

On 14/03/2019 at 10:46, AMcclain said:

Hi everyone,

Congratulations to all who have got their PR ! Cheers...👍

My case is as below :
I have applied on 20th February 2018 for my 457 --> 186 TRT. Nomination and application was logged on 20th Feb 2018. It is for two adults and one child, me being primary applicant.  
I was asked on 4/01/2019 to arrange for PCC ( Australia & home country ) and health examinations which were all submitted by 30/1/2019.
Further information was requested from my sponsor on 29/01/2019 which was submitted on 14/02/2019.
After this there has been no further updates from immi.

My company is a 4 person small IT company and i am the ICT Support Engineer ( nominated position ) for the company. MA says immi is reviewing the further information and documentation received for the nomination before my application is assesed.

How long will this take and what are your thoughts? Obviously stressed and anxious at these times.
State : QLD
Birth country : HR
Application Status shows "Initial assessment" in immi account ( checked this morning )

Thanks ,

Could anyone please help adding me to the excel , thanks.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Roni S said:

Here is the latest Processing Time for ENS DE: 12 months to 13 months

I guess the department must be very proud to show off these (biased) statistics, while some 2017 applications are utterly left behind

Hello everyone. Im a silent reader and i always check this forum like 5 to 6 times a day for the last 6 month. this forum really help me to keep sane and i know how really hard to wait for the outcome. My pr was granted this morning. Really appreciate  the time and effort of some of the members here. I wish all your pr be granted soon, just always think positive .Pls add my timeline 

occu- cook

TRT 186

HR country

no. Of applicants: 3

nom and visa application: March 29, 2018

• Congratulations 10

Hi all, just wondered if someone could explain to me what is involved in the medical exam? My wife and I are having the exam, chest X-ray and HIV test, which is fine. The kids are having just the medical exam and are a little anxious about it. Could anyone who has had kids go through the medical just let me know what is involved please?

Thanks in advance.

On 13/03/2019 at 09:21, Hex said:

@CA315

1. Yes, you need to update the case with the new details (as they specify) - "please update us with any change of circumstance"

2. No, this should make no difference to your application - especially as it does not affect you directly. 

Wow thats a Surprise.. Once after the update got my PR finalized on the next day. Still waiting for the email from MA.

Thanks alot for the people in this forum for sharing lot of information. My details are in my signature.

• Congratulations 1

4 hours ago, Charly said:

I guess the department must be very proud to show off these (biased) statistics, while some 2017 applications are utterly left behind

Yes if they could only tell us what timeframe 100% would be processed or even opened(!!!!)they should be ashamed!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Juro said:

Hello everyone. Im a silent reader and i always check this forum like 5 to 6 times a day for the last 6 month. this forum really help me to keep sane and i know how really hard to wait for the outcome. My pr was granted this morning. Really appreciate  the time and effort of some of the members here. I wish all your pr be granted soon, just always think positive .Pls add my timeline 

occu- cook

TRT 186

HR country

no. Of applicants: 3

nom and visa application: March 29, 2018

@Juro@Anais@AMcclain you have been added to the spreadsheet.

Please note that I'll start adding you based on your nomination lodgement and hopefully I'll finish at the end of next week to move everyone in the correct tabs.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Fung said:

Hey guys. I saw this on the website http://auzworldmigration.com.au/check-visa-status/

If your last updated date is changed, it means your application has entered the verification stage and maybe your case officer has sent any further requirements in relation to your application.”

Is that true?

Nothing shown on mine yet my dates have changed too.

22 minutes ago, Andrew Gray said:

Nothing shown on mine yet my dates have changed too.

Me too. When did your last updated date changed? Wondering what else it could be if it was not MA uploading any new documents or Bupa uploading the health check results.

16 hours ago, Gills1987 said:

Hi all, just wondered if someone could explain to me what is involved in the medical exam? My wife and I are having the exam, chest X-ray and HIV test, which is fine. The kids are having just the medical exam and are a little anxious about it. Could anyone who has had kids go through the medical just let me know what is involved please?

Thanks in advance.

How old are your kids. My little 5 yo girl have done 

501 Medical Examination 

719 TB Screening test - TST or IGRA

You should have Hap Id for each of you which will tell you what you will need.

• Like 1