9 hours ago, HarryWong said:

Hi, everyone,

My normination was approved on 26th Feburary 2019, after exactly 9 months waiting. At the same day, I was requested further documents on relationship proof and they were sent on 1st March 2019. Do you think there is high chance of visa granted at the end of this month?

@HarryWong If all is good with your application, then I would say you have a chance, yes! 
- We estimate that the CO's get back to "documents requested", within 35 days of requesting it. 

If that rings true in your case, then the CO should review your case again (with the updated documents) near the end of the month and (if all is right), hopefully give the grant. 

Unfortunately, no one will know this for sure (it could be a new CO, and they might want something that the previous CO didn't request). But, positive thinking! It'll come through! 

10 hours ago, tayfun said:

Hi everyone. Just starting to 186 DE journey and company accountant is asking a template or a sample to write the letter of support as we are not sure what kind of supportive elements should be provided in this letter. Would anyone be able to share template/sample with me and with everyone? Thanks a lot.

@tayfun Unfortunately, this isn't exactly what you looking for but hopefully it'll help. 

I don't have an example of this for you but know that something similar was asked in the group a while ago - for similar reasons. 
- That person was given an example / template of what was used which sounded like it was useful. 

My suggestion would be to go through the previous pages (it was a while ago), and have a look. 
- If I had to hazzard a guess, I would say it would be 15-30+ pages ago. 

1 minute ago, Hex said:

@Andytomas The PCC is valid from the date stamped on it. 
- So, when it was created. 

You should be able to see this date by checking the document. It would be 12 months from that date. 

Many people told me that the police check is for 1 year and there is write in the document “valid for one year”. 

However, I am from Italy and on our police check there is the date that has been done but there isn’t anything saying “valid only for one year”.

So, even if there isn’t anything say “valid only for one year” I should send a new one to the immigration? Or is it a one year valid only if the document report it? Or it’s an Australian law that all these kind of documents are valid only for one year? 

Thanks 

On 29/01/2019 at 09:23, dmak said:

Got a movement on my PR application would like to share with you all - great start of a week! 

Initial Assessment Further documentation requested for police check from Aus and HK probably due to expiry on the ones i previously provided

ICT Business Analyst

DE, onshore

Nomination and Application Lodged on 23rd Feb 2018

Status changed to Initial Assessment and further Documents requested  28th Jan 2019

Wish everyone receive your golden email soon!

Hi Everyone! 

I have been a silent reader of this forum. I would like to give an update of my application, I have my PR granted yesterday. I wanted to say thanks to everyone here that I have got a lot of information about 186 visa, lots of sharing which has been really helpful. 

My family and I did our police clearance certificate on 8th Feb and it took up to 4 weeks to process and post to the Department. 

Status changed to further assessment on 12 Mar and PR is granted on 13 Mar

I wish everyone here gets their much awaited visa soon. Best of luck 

Dmak

• Sad 1
  • Congratulations 11

Just now, Andytomas said:

Many people told me that the police check is for 1 year and there is write in the document “valid for one year”. 

However, I am from Italy and on our police check there is the date that has been done but there isn’t anything saying “valid only for one year”.

So, even if there isn’t anything say “valid only for one year” I should send a new one to the immigration? Or is it a one year valid only if the document report it? Or it’s an Australian law that all these kind of documents are valid only for one year? 

Thanks 

@Andytomas mmmh, it might be worthwhile confirming this then - as I am not sure how long an Italian PCC lasts. (it's country specific) 

After a quick (30 sec) Google search I noticed thIs: https://www.wikiprocedure.com/index.php/Italy_-_Obtain_a_Police_Clearance_Certificate

image.png.49951d0f229cff4edbcdc53e07a73a47.png

So, it looks like it could even be only valid for 6 months 🙂 

Regardless, I'd confirm the length of validity and act accordingly. 

11 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Andytomas The PCC is valid from the date stamped on it. 
- So, when it was created. 

You should be able to see this date by checking the document. It would be 12 months from that date. 

As for re-doing it. With your timeline, I would risk waiting 1-2 months after the 12 month window, then get it re-done. 
- It also depends on if you're willing to wait. Worst case, after 12 months the CO could ask for you to redo it, prolonging your case. If you don't want to risk that, then have it done sooner.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Andytomas mmmh, it might be worthwhile confirming this then - as I am not sure how long an Italian PCC lasts. (it's country specific) 

After a quick (30 sec) Google search I noticed thIs: https://www.wikiprocedure.com/index.php/Italy_-_Obtain_a_Police_Clearance_Certificate

image.png.49951d0f229cff4edbcdc53e07a73a47.png

So, it looks like it could even be only valid for 6 months 🙂 

Regardless, I'd confirm the length of validity and act accordingly. 

It makes sense, but there is nothing write on he document so they should google! 😂😂😂

Anyway it is not a big problem, I’ll ask my MA what to do. I think that to wait another 1-2 months is better also because I will go on holiday in Italy so I’ll be able to do it by myself and send it through email to my MA. 

Anyway at the moment I’m focusing in another thing. immi is refusing a lot of applications because no much profit in the company. 2 years ago my company closed another and for them 2016 has been closed with a lot of loss. But the year after they closed  with some profit. So my MA contacted the Accountant of the company and said to write a letter explaining why there were no profit in 2016. In addition, the accountant wrote the plan how the company is handling it and what they are doing now and in the future to improve again the profit as the last 20 years. By the way, the business has been opened since 20 years more or less. 

Do you think it can be a problem about the 2016 loss?

Has been smart to write a letter by the accountant explaining why it happened?  

1 minute ago, Andytomas said:

It makes sense, but there is nothing write on he document so they should google! 😂😂😂

Anyway it is not a big problem, I’ll ask my MA what to do. I think that to wait another 1-2 months is better also because I will go on holiday in Italy so I’ll be able to do it by myself and send it through email to my MA. 

Anyway at the moment I’m focusing in another thing. immi is refusing a lot of applications because no much profit in the company. 2 years ago my company closed another and for them 2016 has been closed with a lot of loss. But the year after they closed  with some profit. So my MA contacted the Accountant of the company and said to write a letter explaining why there were no profit in 2016. In addition, the accountant wrote the plan how the company is handling it and what they are doing now and in the future to improve again the profit as the last 20 years. By the way, the business has been opened since 20 years more or less. 

Do you think it can be a problem about the 2016 loss?

Has been smart to write a letter by the accountant explaining why it happened?  

@Andytomas

I would not be able to comment on if the loss of profit would be an issue, unfortunately, this would come down to the CO and the supporting details within the nomination. 

- I do however, think it's wise and advisable that your accountant wrote that letter.
Although some people may have a different opinion, I feel that, the more information - the better.
Just in case the CO does question it, the document supporting it, would be there, ready for them to read through. 

As for your PCC, as I say - this is entirely up to you. Worst case (regarding the PCC only), is that they ask for another and you have to wait 'x' weeks for them to respond after. 

5 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Andytomas

I would not be able to comment on if the loss of profit would be an issue, unfortunately, this would come down to the CO and the supporting details within the nomination. 

- I do however, think it's wise and advisable that your accountant wrote that letter.
Although some people may have a different opinion, I feel that, the more information - the better.
Just in case the CO does question it, the document supporting it, would be there, ready for them to read through. 

As for your PCC, as I say - this is entirely up to you. Worst case (regarding the PCC only), is that they ask for another and you have to wait 'x' weeks for them to respond after. 

Can the CO refuse an application due to the PCC expired? 

11 hours ago, tayfun said:

Hi everyone. Just starting to 186 DE journey and company accountant is asking a template or a sample to write the letter of support as we are not sure what kind of supportive elements should be provided in this letter. Would anyone be able to share template/sample with me and with everyone? Thanks a lot.

Hi Tayfun,

I didn`t provide a statement but the employment offer and the contract stating the position offered, the hours worked and the yearly salary and the length of the contract. Also, stating in the contract that the employment is offered permanently would make it easy for you. The company was requested to explain why in the contract was offered 3 years and what that meant (in our case).   

41 minutes ago, Andytomas said:

Thanks 

Andy the Italian pending charges doesn`t have an expiry date you are right but its validity is for 1 year.

On 12/03/2019 at 23:12, Whites.uk said:

Congrats on the good news.

Can you please let us know the following information;

Stream: 

Number of applicants: 

186 Visa/Nomination Submitted: 

Thank you. 

I login to my immigration account on 12 March in the morning but the status was received later after a phone call from my MA around 6:30 pm same day it was changed finalised. 

It’s been a long journey from 457 to 186. 

My occupation is Accountant 

visa and nomination submitted on 27 June 2018.

no further documents requested.

My MA told me nomination was approved three days ago which I was not aware of. 

Best wishes everyone. 

• Congratulations 8

hi everyone... 

i received the good news today!  My MA called me 🙂 and my PR was granted yesterday evening,  yeay!

State: NSW

Birth Country: LR

Stream: 457 -> 186 TRT

Employer Nomination lodged: 11 September 2018

Employer Nomination approved: 15 February 2019

Visa lodged: 24 October 2018 (via MA)

PR granted: 13 March 

IMMI Status: Finalized 

thanks for all the posts here....

• Congratulations 14

2 hours ago, Hex said:

@tayfun Unfortunately, this isn't exactly what you looking for but hopefully it'll help. 

I don't have an example of this for you but know that something similar was asked in the group a while ago - for similar reasons. 
- That person was given an example / template of what was used which sounded like it was useful. 

My suggestion would be to go through the previous pages (it was a while ago), and have a look. 
- If I had to hazzard a guess, I would say it would be 15-30+ pages ago. 

@tayfunI gave my experience of the accountant letter to a member on page 1918. I've copied it here:

The accountant letter submitted (and approved by MA) for our nomination mentioned the following:

- Full trading name and abn of business

- Stated how long the accountant worked for/with the business (if it is 3rd party accountant)

- business' current trading stability and future prosperity (in our case, the construction sector, mentioned ongoing and upcoming projects and their approx. dollar value)

- mentioned the sponsored employee and confirmed the business will remain profitable for employment of the sponsored person for at least 2 years 

It was less than a page by time they add in all of the usual letter formalities.

This is what we used, and our MA approved.

• Like 1

Hi,  I am a bit worried about my company nomination, we are a small IT company with 4 staff and yearly turn over around 450 - 600 k,  does it delay the application process, as it is not a multinational company with a million dollar turnover.  Does it make a difference?

22 minutes ago, Roni S said:

Hi,  I am a bit worried about my company nomination, we are a small IT company with 4 staff and yearly turn over around 450 - 600 k,  does it delay the application process, as it is not a multinational company with a million dollar turnover.  Does it make a difference?

It could be a cause of delay.

Edited by Kashif.Iqbal

49 minutes ago, Maho said:

hi everyone... 

i received the good news today!  My MA called me 🙂 and my PR was granted yesterday evening,  yeay!

State: NSW

Birth Country: LR

Stream: 457 -> 186 TRT

Employer Nomination lodged: 11 September 2018

Employer Nomination approved: 15 February 2019

Visa lodged: 24 October 2018 (via MA)

PR granted: 13 March 

IMMI Status: Finalized 

thanks for all the posts here....

Congratulations bro,

You got reply with quickly even in 6 months only.

Hi everyone,

Congratulations to all who have got their PR ! Cheers...👍

My case is as below :
I have applied on 20th February 2018 for my 457 --> 186 TRT. Nomination and application was logged on 20th Feb 2018. It is for two adults and one child, me being primary applicant.  
I was asked on 4/01/2019 to arrange for PCC ( Australia & home country ) and health examinations which were all submitted by 30/1/2019.
Further information was requested from my sponsor on 29/01/2019 which was submitted on 14/02/2019.
After this there has been no further updates from immi.

My company is a 4 person small IT company and i am the ICT Support Engineer ( nominated position ) for the company. MA says immi is reviewing the further information and documentation received for the nomination before my application is assesed.

How long will this take and what are your thoughts? Obviously stressed and anxious at these times.
State : QLD
Birth country : HR
Application Status shows "Initial assessment" in immi account ( checked this morning )

Thanks ,

Hi guys,

I have some news to share - good and worrying i guess. Nomination was opened by CO on 23rd of Feb but MA put the wrong ANZSCO code in a hurry and CO sent an email with "procedural fairness" request to comment on the finding giving us 14 days and it's been few days over than that but patiently waiting.

I like my MA and even though it's my life on the paper pretty much, human mistakes happen and if i have to choose again i'd still choose my MA and good thing that all other supporting documents talk about the right role (in my signature on this forum too) except the nomination application. We (MA) immediately submitted form for incorrect answers and some other supporting documents with similar cases like mine where people had made mistakes, COs had refused applications but tribunal has always overruled in favor of the applicant.. long story short, it's not that you shouldn't trust but it's better to verify yours and your MA's documents/actions as human mistakes happen and waiting for a year (or more in other cases) is not a pleasant situation. I am happy and lucky in a way the CO gave us a chance to comment so hoping we get positive news... hopefully.

Good thing is that i have a CO, worrying that there's a minor human mistake :) 

If anyone has similar info if you've experienced similar situations, i'd love to hear.

@boo-yaa congrats btw  -  looking forward to hear the rest of the story :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1