9 minutes ago, Anais said:

oh gosh i feel for you... what occupation? DE or TRT?

My advise for anyone waiting more than the preferred time line is put pressure on your MA to correspond with home affairs every 2 weeks for an update as its our right... if you applied your own do the same... we have everything right to know as specified in the immigration website irrespective if we get the same generic response...

15 minutes ago, galisuman said:

My advise for anyone waiting more than the preferred time line is put pressure on your MA to correspond with home affairs every 2 weeks for an update as its our right... if you applied your own do the same... we have everything right to know as specified in the immigration website irrespective if we get the same generic response...

Of course, you have the right to do that. However bear in mind that you are dealing with Australian immigration officers.  They do not like being browbeaten or interrupted by time-wasters, so trying to harass them into looking at your case may have the opposite effect.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Hex said:

@Franflb

My company was also just about to get this status and from what I've heard this only affects new applications.
- I'd love to be told otherwise, as that would be great news for people already waiting. Does anyone else have any dealing with this "new" status? 

Also - as @natmis suggested, please update your signature with your timeline / details. 

I'd be interested to know more about this too @Hex - Would be great if it did speed things up (although we aren't quite there yet in terms of timings)

I have contacted them so many times also send follow-up emails. They always advise me that it still going through routine checkups.. I don't exactly know what does that mean!

I am waiting since 11/5/17.
Applied visa and nomination on 11/5/17. CO asked for further docs i.e AFP for both me and my husband on 19/10/17. Submitted on the day. Again opened file on 21/11/17... CO called my work place to confirm if I work there. And also called my employer to confirm few details.... then asked for company and my salary statement, super statement and notice of assessment for me. Submitted all on 6/12/17. No news since then. I have called them almost 20 times but always same answer.... its under processing. File looks good. Please wait ....don’t know how long the wait is going to be ... hopefully we hear some good news soon !!!

Guys a have one million question:

why there are same application that takes 2 months to be approved and others that after 2 years are still waiting? Sometimes we are talking about the same position but for instance different companies. 

I have ave my personal idea but tell me if I’m wrong and if someone else has a different opinion, please.

I think that it depends of the Migration Agency. If the MA is a famous, important and well known the application can be easily approved in a very short time. But, if the MA is not important and so on the application could take up to 2 years.

What do you think? Am I right? 

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone, 

I have been a silent reader of this forum which gave me so much information about 186 visa. Today I received a phone call followed by email from my MA with a good news. Couldn't be more happier. 

I wish everyone here gets their much awaited visa soon. Good luck 

• Congratulations 5

31 minutes ago, Leez said:

Hi everyone, 

I have been a silent reader of this forum which gave me so much information about 186 visa. Today I received a phone call followed by email from my MA with a good news. Couldn't be more happier. 

I wish everyone here gets their much awaited visa soon. Good luck 

Congrats on the good news.

Can you please let us know the following information;

Stream: 

Number of applicants: 

186 Visa/Nomination Submitted: 

Hi everyone, 

I lodged a 186 visa application in Aug 2018 and waiting for my application to be finalised.

I have a question.

Do the Department of Home and Affair staff member (is it called case officer? I mean the person who assesses my visa application) call my work and ask questions like if I really work(ed) there, my duties, etc.?

Hi forum, if possible someone added me on the spreadsheet. Thanks!

State: NSW
Birth Country: HR
Stream: 457 - 186 TRT ((GF)
Number of applicants: 1
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  Feb 21th 2019
IMMI Status: 
Received 

Actions required
  • Arrange health examinations : my MA said do after 3/4 month later on .

Its going to be 13 months next week for my application still no updates😔. Am really upset inside being in this beautiful country from last 10 years still can’t able to get what i have always dreamed off. Not sure what will be the next step?? Do i lodge a complaint or just wait

7 hours ago, enamul24 said:

Hi forum, if possible someone added me on the spreadsheet. Thanks!

State: NSW
Birth Country: HR
Stream: 457 - 186 TRT ((GF)
Number of applicants: 1
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  Feb 21th 2019
IMMI Status: 
Received 

Actions required
  • Arrange health examinations : my MA said do after 3/4 month later on .

Thanks.

Actioned.

So .... it happened last night. 

Got my golden mail !

I couldn't believe it.... it was so weird as I received a mail from MyGov and for some reason I checked my immi account and here it was ' FINALISED'. Went straight the the message box and here was my GRANT !

Thanks for the support ! 

I'm so damn happy, the champagne will be popping soon ! 

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 10

9 hours ago, Koji said:

Hi everyone, 

I lodged a 186 visa application in Aug 2018 and waiting for my application to be finalised.

I have a question.

Do the Department of Home and Affair staff member (is it called case officer? I mean the person who assesses my visa application) call my work and ask questions like if I really work(ed) there, my duties, etc.?

@Koji Yes, there is a possibility that the CO (Case officer) would do that. It seems to be happening more and more (at least within the scope of this forum). 

AS long as you have nothing to hide, it should be OK. 

Hi Guys,

I have filed my PR application in AUG 2018 for DE. I am the primary applicant. Recently my partner got a job, do i need to update this information? If so will that have any issue with the timing like again my application will be back to start of the queue? Thanks.

6 hours ago, Rakhush said:

Its going to be 13 months next week for my application still no updates😔. Am really upset inside being in this beautiful country from last 10 years still can’t able to get what i have always dreamed off. Not sure what will be the next step?? Do i lodge a complaint or just wait

@Rakhush Unfortunately, you simply need to wait. They will get to your case, however, no ones knows - when.

You are welcome to try complain but I have still to hear anyone be successful of that - especially when you are still within the time period. 

Hold on tight, it's a bumpy ride! 

1 minute ago, CA315 said:

Hi Guys,

I have filed my PR application in AUG 2018 for DE. I am the primary applicant. Recently my partner got a job, do i need to update this information? If so will that have any issue with the timing like again my application will be back to start of the queue? Thanks.

@CA315

1. Yes, you need to update the case with the new details (as they specify) - "please update us with any change of circumstance"

2. No, this should make no difference to your application - especially as it does not affect you directly. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, M.rvr said:

So .... it happened last night. 

Got my golden mail !

I couldn't believe it.... it was so weird as I received a mail from MyGov and for some reason I checked my immi account and here it was ' FINALISED'. Went straight the the message box and here was my GRANT !

Thanks for the support ! 

I'm so damn happy, the champagne will be popping soon ! 

Congrats,

If I could ask, was the message from my gov related to notice of assessment as I had the same email couple of days ago.

11 hours ago, KD31 said:

I am waiting since 11/5/17.
Applied visa and nomination on 11/5/17. CO asked for further docs i.e AFP for both me and my husband on 19/10/17. Submitted on the day. Again opened file on 21/11/17... CO called my work place to confirm if I work there. And also called my employer to confirm few details.... then asked for company and my salary statement, super statement and notice of assessment for me. Submitted all on 6/12/17. No news since then. I have called them almost 20 times but always same answer.... its under processing. File looks good. Please wait ....don’t know how long the wait is going to be ... hopefully we hear some good news soon !!!

I know the feeling!! I hope and pray we will all get through this worst phase of waiting... Finger crossed!