3 minutes ago, @dream_aus said:

Hey Mate, 

Apparently, yes you need to have 3 years experience on your skill assessment before you apply. The time after application is not counted. 

You agent should have checked this. 

Please check with a different MA. 

And s/he has also been advised work experience before Bachelor degree is not counted. Not sure if I've heard of this condition..

10 minutes ago, Hydra said:

And s/he has also been advised work experience before Bachelor degree is not counted. Not sure if I've heard of this condition..

Not sure, but to me this seems right. Because I am an electronics and communication engineer and when I applied for skill assessment with ACS, they deducted 4 years of experience. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, maria8999 said:

Guys! It HAPPENED! I just got my PR granted. Nearly 20 months of waiting. It really hasn't sunk in yet. 

This has been BY FAR the most expensive, stressful, rollercoaster journey of my life. My case was quite complicated and there were many hurdles but I did it! If any of you need an MA i can't recommend Carmen & Associates enough. They have always gone above and beyond for me and were just excellent. 

I have spent the last hour on calls to friends and family and I cannot wait to celebrate with everyone. NO work has been done since 3.30 😄

Thanks to everyone on this forum for all of your support, advice and laughs over the many many months. Just know- if you have a complicated case, small business turnover and high-risk occupation and been waiting FOREVER-- there is hope! 

Here's hoping the 2-year-old bottle of Dom Perignon has aged well! 🍾

Thanks again guys and all the best! x

Well deserved!!! Congrats Maria!!!!! Enjoy!!!! Haha I stilk have my bottle there..couldn't drink it due to pregnancy haha.. But once baby is out I will do so for sure. All the best!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sanji said:

Hi,

I have applied for 186 DE on 6/09/2018.

bridging visa granted on 7/09/2018.

I attended the Medical test on 15/012019.

1 applicant. 

Just wondering how long it would take to Grant PR as its been just over 5 months since I have applied.

thank you 

Hello sir.... Can you please make it clear, cook was not in list after 18th of March, it is impossible to apply in 186-DE as cook... 

Edited by Sukha

4 hours ago, Rhitesh said:

DE or TRT if TRT can you tell me about your  training benchmarks because you lodge after  12 august 2018 , did you shows both 2years training benchmarks Plus  SAF levy or just paid SAF levy and lodge your nomination?

TRT stream - we just paid for the SAF levy. There is no need to upload any training evidence unless immigration request it. However they made it very clear that the SAF was replacing the training benchmarks. It would be highly unlikely that they request evidence of previous training expenditure. 

4 hours ago, maria8999 said:

Guys! It HAPPENED! I just got my PR granted. Nearly 20 months of waiting. It really hasn't sunk in yet. 

This has been BY FAR the most expensive, stressful, rollercoaster journey of my life. My case was quite complicated and there were many hurdles but I did it! If any of you need an MA i can't recommend Carmen & Associates enough. They have always gone above and beyond for me and were just excellent. 

I have spent the last hour on calls to friends and family and I cannot wait to celebrate with everyone. NO work has been done since 3.30 😄

Thanks to everyone on this forum for all of your support, advice and laughs over the many many months. Just know- if you have a complicated case, small business turnover and high-risk occupation and been waiting FOREVER-- there is hope! 

Here's hoping the 2-year-old bottle of Dom Perignon has aged well! 🍾

Thanks again guys and all the best! x

O my god that is great news!! I have been following your case and you were just on the edge of applying for a partner visa if you did not get it this next 10 days right?? Congrats! Enjoy the wine. And thanks, you gave me some hope!

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, UKAUS123 said:

TRT stream - we just paid for the SAF levy. There is no need to upload any training evidence unless immigration request it. However they made it very clear that the SAF was replacing the training benchmarks. It would be highly unlikely that they request evidence of previous training expenditure. 

You paid the SAF levy or your employer? I believe SAF levy has to be paid by the employer.

4 hours ago, @dream_aus said:

Not sure, but to me this seems right. Because I am an electronics and communication engineer and when I applied for skill assessment with ACS, they deducted 4 years of experience. 

I believe skilled experience only counts for points tested visas and not for employer nomination??

Hi all,

A very occasional poster and full time lurker here.

I received confirmation yesterday that my nomination was approved on Saturday.

Nearly 11 months to the day so global processing times in this instance were consistent.

Hopefully the golden email follows shortly, No request for more info yet

See signature for details

Would someone please update the spreadsheet for me.

March ,AMA, Line 5, Nimination approved 16.2.19

Thanks in advance

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 8

11 hours ago, Suusz said:

O my god that is great news!! I have been following your case and you were just on the edge of applying for a partner visa if you did not get it this next 10 days right?? Congrats! Enjoy the wine. And thanks, you gave me some hope!

Yes that was me! VERY relieved! 

Good luck to you 🙂 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Luka said:

Congratulations!!! Did they ask u to send any extra documents? If yes which ones? 🙂

Thanks! Yes they did:

- Initial assessment (16/1/19)- requested further docs for nomination (updated contract/tax return/BAS/PAYG) and my visa (updated medicals/police check/passport of Aussie partner)

- Further Assessment since 24/1/19

- Both granted 18/2/19

• Congratulations 2

36 minutes ago, maria8999 said:

Thanks! Yes they did:

- Initial assessment (16/1/19)- requested further docs for nomination (updated contract/tax return/BAS/PAYG) and my visa (updated medicals/police check/passport of Aussie partner)

- Further Assessment since 24/1/19

- Both granted 18/2/19

Thanks for your answer Maria, have u always been working for your company since you applied or did u take some unpaid leaves?

I have applied for DE and I took annual leaves after applied. Not sure if it could be an issue.

Cheers

4 minutes ago, Luka said:

Thanks for your answer Maria, have u always been working for your company since you applied or did u take some unpaid leaves?

I have applied for DE and I took annual leaves after applied. Not sure if it could be an issue.

Cheers

I have taken annual leave but none was unpaid. Not sure what the rules are about that sorry.