26 minutes ago, UKAUS123 said:

MY PR HAS JUST BEEN APPROVED! 

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

WANT TO SCREAM THE WHOLE OF SYDNEY DOWN!!

Visa and Nomination Submission: 28th August 2018

Nomination Approved: 12th February 2019

Visa Approved: 18th February 2019

NO ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUESTED! 

GOOD LUCK TO THE REST OF YOU LEGENDS ON HERE! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT! ")

congrats. I got my nomination approved in Nov 2018 and upload additional files as required on 3rd Feb 2019 for my 187. Still waiting for further assessment now.

29 minutes ago, UKAUS123 said:

MY PR HAS JUST BEEN APPROVED! 

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

WANT TO SCREAM THE WHOLE OF SYDNEY DOWN!!

Visa and Nomination Submission: 28th August 2018

Nomination Approved: 12th February 2019

Visa Approved: 18th February 2019

NO ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS REQUESTED! 

GOOD LUCK TO THE REST OF YOU LEGENDS ON HERE! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT! ")

DE or TRT if TRT can you tell me about your  training benchmarks because you lodge after  12 august 2018 , did you shows both 2years training benchmarks Plus  SAF levy or just paid SAF levy and lodge your nomination?

Guys! It HAPPENED! I just got my PR granted. Nearly 20 months of waiting. It really hasn't sunk in yet. 

This has been BY FAR the most expensive, stressful, rollercoaster journey of my life. My case was quite complicated and there were many hurdles but I did it! If any of you need an MA i can't recommend Carmen & Associates enough. They have always gone above and beyond for me and were just excellent. 

I have spent the last hour on calls to friends and family and I cannot wait to celebrate with everyone. NO work has been done since 3.30 😄

Thanks to everyone on this forum for all of your support, advice and laughs over the many many months. Just know- if you have a complicated case, small business turnover and high-risk occupation and been waiting FOREVER-- there is hope! 

Here's hoping the 2-year-old bottle of Dom Perignon has aged well! 🍾

Thanks again guys and all the best! x

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 21

Hey guys,

I'm into a very tricky situation. I applied my visa on 14/02/2018 as Web Developer, when I lodged the visa my ICT skills assessment from ACS was showing 2 years 5 months of experience (it doesn't match with the Department requirements that is 3 years of experience, my agent neither me noticed this). I have more than 11 years of experience in total, but looks like the Department only consider the experience after my Bachelor Degree(without counting the experience after the lodge).

I can see few options here:

- Try to submit a new assessment once again to ACS with the same Bachelor Degree (applying today I will get more than 3 years of experience, but I'm not sure if the Department will accept it)

- Try to submit a new assessment once again to ACS using my Technologist certificate from 2009 (not sure if they will accept it)

- Withdraw the application with the same documents starting from month zero once again

The main thing here is that I lodged the visa with less than 3 years of experience.

Do you guys see any other option? What do you guys reckon should be the best option?

2 hours ago, Tomlfc1992 said:

@Whites.ukTRT was 11- 14 months, has your application processing estimate changed? This is a much better timeframe 

Hi - Not sure I understand the concept very well. Would you say this is good thing for DE as well? I was within the time-frame of 11-16 previously but now I'm off by a couple of weeks (for the 75% application range) I guess.. 

34 minutes ago, Mustung said:

I have been asked to submit IELTS or PTE test for my spouse. Anyone has any material and helping tips to take PTE exam. 

please share it on habib.waqas@yahoo.com.

Heaps of Thanks

Hi Mustung,

Have you provided either IELTS or PTE before for your spouse and they asked to provide a new one? Or you didn't at all?

19 minutes ago, maria8999 said:

Guys! It HAPPENED! I just got my PR granted. Nearly 20 months of waiting. It really hasn't sunk in yet. 

This has been BY FAR the most expensive, stressful, rollercoaster journey of my life. My case was quite complicated and there were many hurdles but I did it! If any of you need an MA i can't recommend Carmen & Associates enough. They have always gone above and beyond for me and were just excellent. 

I have spent the last hour on calls to friends and family and I cannot wait to celebrate with everyone. NO work has been done since 3.30 😄

Thanks to everyone on this forum for all of your support, advice and laughs over the many many months. Just know- if you have a complicated case, small business turnover and high-risk occupation and been waiting FOREVER-- there is hope! 

Here's hoping the 2-year-old bottle of Dom Perignon has aged well! 🍾

Congratulations!!! Did they ask u to send any extra documents? If yes which ones? 🙂

Hey guys, just wanted to share my info, hoping it will make someone else life lighter. I've lurked on this site but never posted but i wanted to thank each and everyone of you for keeping this site alive and up to date. I had my share of pain, a refusal and a decently long wait for the succesful one.

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..."

Don't give up, stay strong, live long and prosper.

Single Person

Employer Nomination (subclass 186): nomination and visa application early March 2018.

Nomination approved on 3rd of January 2019

Request for additional "Pending charges doc" on same day

Approved on 18th of Feb 2019

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 8

19 minutes ago, HappyCunt said:

Hey guys, just wanted to share my info, hoping it will make someone else life lighter. I've lurked on this site but never posted but i wanted to thank each and everyone of you for keeping this site alive and up to date. I had my share of pain, a refusal and a decently long wait for the succesful one.

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..."

Don't give up, stay strong, live long and prosper.

Single Person

Employer Nomination (subclass 186): nomination and visa application early March 2018.

Nomination approved on 3rd of January 2019

Request for additional "Pending charges doc" on same day

Approved on 18th of Feb 2019

Congrats 🍾 

Nice username.... 🤣 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Congratulations 1

I have spent the last hour on calls to friends and family and I cannot wait to celebrate with everyone. NO work has been done since 3.30 [emoji1]

Here's hoping the 2-year-old bottle of Dom Perignon has aged well! [emoji898]

Congratulations dear.... Its been 22 months since I applied but haven’t heard anything. But reading your post gave me the goosebumps and I could literally feel your state of mind at the moment.
Enjoy to the fullest... [emoji4][emoji4]
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, AndyBR said:

Hey guys,

I'm into a very tricky situation. I applied my visa on 14/02/2018 as Web Developer, when I lodged the visa my ICT skills assessment from ACS was showing 2 years 5 months of experience (it doesn't match with the Department requirements that is 3 years of experience, my agent neither me noticed this). I have more than 11 years of experience in total, but looks like the Department only consider the experience after my Bachelor Degree(without counting the experience after the lodge).

I can see few options here:

- Try to submit a new assessment once again to ACS with the same Bachelor Degree (applying today I will get more than 3 years of experience, but I'm not sure if the Department will accept it)

- Try to submit a new assessment once again to ACS using my Technologist certificate from 2009 (not sure if they will accept it)

- Withdraw the application with the same documents starting from month zero once again

The main thing here is that I lodged the visa with less than 3 years of experience.

Do you guys see any other option? What do you guys reckon should be the best option?

Hey Mate, 

Apparently, yes you need to have 3 years experience on your skill assessment before you apply. The time after application is not counted. 

You agent should have checked this. 

Please check with a different MA.