I completed my medical this morning as my nomination was approved on the 12th February and it was very unexpected! My last updated date has been changed to 15th Feb which I am assuming is because my medical results are starting to be uploaded, not because anyone is looking at my file! 

I understand this is immigration we're talking about, and it could be literally any time - but I am just interested if there is a common time in between nomination approval and visa approval? 

From peoples experience, what are your thoughts? Be intrigued to hear what people have seen/read! Cheers! 

Nomination and Visa Submission: 28th August 2018

Nomination Approval: 12th February 2019

Visa Status: Received - Last updated date 15th February

• Congratulations 5

36 minutes ago, UKAUS123 said:

I completed my medical this morning as my nomination was approved on the 12th February and it was very unexpected! My last updated date has been changed to 15th Feb which I am assuming is because my medical results are starting to be uploaded, not because anyone is looking at my file! 

I understand this is immigration we're talking about, and it could be literally any time - but I am just interested if there is a common time in between nomination approval and visa approval? 

From peoples experience, what are your thoughts? Be intrigued to hear what people have seen/read! Cheers! 

Congratulation🍾🍾

37 minutes ago, akiradiaz said:

sorry, I dont understand that waiting period, can you please elaborate further?

can i have unpaid leave after applying?

Suppose you took unpaid leave for 1 week before applying. Then you can apply for visa after completion of 2 years and 1 week.

I have no idea about unpaid leave taken after applying for visa.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UKAUS123 said:

It differs, the "norm" trend is, if all your docs has been submitted before nomination and they all still valid then it ranges from approval on the same day as nomination or up to 5 days from Nomination, if the CO ask for new AFP/Medicals after nomination then a safe timeline is 35 days from when CO asked for your docs,  given you submitted before 35 days has been passed. Further than 35 days or submitted your outstanding docs after the 35 days...you fall in the unlucky patch and have to play the waiting game because that would be random.

The "35 days from when CO asked for your docs and given you submitted before 35 days has been passed" was our scenario, one of our work friends and a lot of people on this forum. The CO does not look at your file everyday to see if you have submitted, hence the 35 days before he get's back to your file then make a decision.

Edited by Shaun_R
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jenny1985 said:

I’ve been waiting 2wks so far from nomination and nothing! I think my medicals expire today-frustrating

Hey @Jenny1985

We got a CO just after two weeks after our nomination, he requested AFP docs that was already submitted with application, our MA responded and re-attach the docs. We then waited 35 days...BOOM! PR! 🙂

Was a very long 35 Days because of the docs being submitted same day when requested...

Hang in there...😎

Edited by Shaun_R
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Shaun_R said:

Hey @Jenny1985

We got a CO just after two weeks after our nomination, he requested AFP docs that was already submitted with application, our MA responded and re-attach the docs. We then waited 35 days...BOOM! PR! 🙂

Was a very long 35 Days because of the docs being submitted same day when requested...

Hang in there...😎

Yes everything of ours is submitted-I will be annoyed if they ask for new medicals 

Hi  Mates, 

My MA Agent has left the company and someone else has taken over all the cases.   one of my friends advised signing form 956 to appoint the New Agent which I haven't been asked by the Migration Firm. any suggestion or impact on the timelines

Thanks

• Congratulations 1

Hi Folks,

Just received the call from MA. The nomination has been approved. 
Let's see how much more to wait to see the Application Decision.

Normally what is the timeline from Nomination to Final Visa grant?.

Keep your spirits high and don't lose the hopes. Everyone's day will come..:)

@@Admin. Please Update the sheet Apr18 and Row No 3 image.thumb.png.0b8f66707271daf3cda61961c454ea2a.png

Edited by Mustung
  • Congratulations 6

33 minutes ago, Mustung said:

Hi Folks,

Just received the call from MA. The nomination has been approved. 
Let's see how much more to wait to see the Application Decision.

Normally what is the timeline from Nomination to Final Visa grant?.

Keep your spirits high and don't lose the hopes. Everyone's day will come..:)

@@Admin. Please Update the sheet Apr18 and Row No 3 image.thumb.png.0b8f66707271daf3cda61961c454ea2a.png

Seeing an April applicant, wow! (Before SAF) 

Happy Friday all. 

48 minutes ago, Mariana said:

I have seen people checking their files at immi account and finding some mistakes.

I just wonder if I can check my companies documents to make sure my MA has uploaded everything.

As far as I know you can only see the file name - you can't actually view the file itself.

I may be wrong but I couldn't work out how to view the file on my own account.

2 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Congratulations bro

What's your timeline?

nomination nd viaa lodged on 14 march 2018 .....nomination approved on 2 feb 2019 no further documnts nd viaa approved on 12feb 2018 no further documnts as well good luck bro i hope u will get good news very soon as well 

• Thanks 1
  • Congratulations 1

On 14/02/2019 at 18:11, dazgib said:

Not on the spreadsheet but here is my timeline

186 TRT 1 Person

Low Risk Country

Painting Trades Worker

Nomination & Visa Applied 28/2/18

Case Officer Assigned: 20/1/19

Request for Updated Business Financial Documents, Submitted

Fingers crossed for good news soon

Good luck mate!! Im a painter too applied in may 2018

4 hours ago, boo-yaa said:

As far as I know you can only see the file name - you can't actually view the file itself.

I may be wrong but I couldn't work out how to view the file on my own account.

Yeah, we can't view the actual file, just the name... Tried it too..  

While on ImmiAccount I noticed some details missing... Spoke to MA, It's been taken care of !!