4 hours ago, Suusz said:

Yes I applied for a DE visa with 2 years fulltime experience and a relevant study (if not you need 3 years) . Within the 2 years there was 1.5 years fulltime plus a year parttime which counts for half of the time amount (so 0.5 years experience)

I wasn t aware about the relevant study. Are you sure it counts for the three years work exp? Do you have a kind of diploma? 

Rick

1 hour ago, Rick92 said:

I wasn t aware about the relevant study. Are you sure it counts for the three years work exp? Do you have a kind of diploma? 

Rick

As far as I know if you have a highly related study, you need only 1 year. If you have a related study 2 years and without a related study 3 years. for example my bachelor is sport management and my occupation restaurant management, which is related but not highly, so 2 years needed. 

•  

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/what-we-do/migration-program-planning-levels

The program is set annually, with the total places available capped at a ceiling of 190,000 for 2018-19, unchanged from 2017-18. The total program is broken down into the following streams:

• Skill – (Includes Skilled and Business Sponsored). This represents most places offered (128,550 places in 2018-19).
  • Family – is predominately made up of Partner visas (57,400 places in 2018-19). 
  • Special Eligibility –  is the smallest stream (565 places in 2018-19).   
  •      image.png.8075750fec16e5a02feeeebaf03acfae.png

further to applicants interest, the following link gives the Profession's Cap and Grants till 11/12/2018

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/skillselect/occupation-ceilings

image.png.b098faadd17160d376cc456481a31c70.png

just converted to the graph to understand the trend and occupations with the higher number of grants.

image.thumb.png.c1913ddec6ac05b5b8441690c37dbe96.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 13/02/2019 at 07:52, sbrowne9 said:

Hey guys, 

Unfortunately, nomination was refused on the basis of unable to support my salary. This is despite not missing a pay run for a year, and even a pay increase due to hit KPIs. This is mainly as the company is a start-up, so I can understand where the case officer is coming from, but obviously frustrating. Currently looking at options of appeal or partner (thanks @Nora)

Second nomination refusal, which is a gut-punch. Thanks for all the support, and 85% of the content here really helped. Hope everyone get's their visas soon! 

Hi @sbrowne9. I really know what you feel. Been there, done that. We decided to withdraw the application and reapply. We had our nomination rejected because of the same reason as you. Don't give up and I'll keep fingers crossed for you!

• Thanks 1

On 12/02/2019 at 14:59, Tomlfc1992 said:

Just got this response from IMMI when I sent through an email last week, pretty generic but it's good to at last get a response!

Thank You very much for your email.  We aim to finalise majority of visa applications at the earliest, however some applications may take longer to process due to various factors, such as internal checks, health and character. Your application is actively being processed.  In due course you, or your authorised representative, will be notified if there is anything else required from your side.

Please see auto response, which you would have received, when you sent the email below.

Hi, Did your MA has emailed to the department or yourself sent it. If it is ok for you share me the email id you/your MA sent to. I want to give a try once and see.

Edited by ajk

52 minutes ago, Woidy said:

Hi. I’m a dependent 186 visa DE. My husband don’t want to track his application. But I’m really want. Can I track it . I have immiaccount. And the TRN . Please any body could tell me how. Thanks 

Hi Woidy,

In order to track your application you need to log in to your immi account and then find out “Import your application” click on there and follow the instruction given. You should be ok.

Hope it helps

40 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

Hi Woidy,

In order to track your application you need to log in to your immi account and then find out “Import your application” click on there and follow the instruction given. You should be ok.

Hope it helps

Do you know if the MA is alerted to an Applicant importing their Application?

My MA was specific in my Lodged Email not to access the IMMI account to track progress as advised in the Application Lodged email, but I'd rather have some oversight on it. 

Hi Whites.uk,

Thats odd... My MA guess is gem of a person, she categorically told me to go into the system and see for progress at will.

I hope your MA just wants to be safe- guess your MA might have had bad experience with a client.
No idea about the notification but looking that the system (we normally get an email as soon as we log in), chances are there might be an audit trail (please do not hold me on that).

but those are your documents and you have given the authorization to MA to file them so I guess you can have a look (if there is any rule to state otherwise.)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Whites.uk said:

My MA was specific in my Lodged Email not to access the IMMI account to track progress as advised in the Application Lodged email, but I'd rather have some oversight on it. 

@Whites.uk

I have never heard of them getting notified of this, however, it could be possible. 

Regardless of the fact, it still fascinates me that many MA's say this - this is your application and you've paid for it. I feel you have not only the right but that the MA's should encourage it. I suspect they advise against it:
- To avoid people possibly trying to upload something (which I would never do without MA consent)
- So they in case they have missed something, you don't let them know (which I think is so counter productive) - they would rather it come from the CO than the client. 
- So that the client cannot see updates (making the MA feel more important)

I say go for it (I did it, against my MA's suggestion, with no repercussion) - import the application and use it purely for watching / monitoring purposes. 

Unless someone can give a strong reason why not to. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Rossedwards1 said:

Email from MA today, Immigration is requested more training evidence anyone have any idea what this is?

I've got pay slips but not quiet sure what else they are asking for, I've already spoken to my MA just wanted to see if anyone knew.

This will be for the employer surely to prove they meet training requirement so your payslips won’t help

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Rossedwards1 said:

Email from MA today, Immigration is requested more training evidence anyone have any idea what this is?

I've got pay slips but not quiet sure what else they are asking for, I've already spoken to my MA just wanted to see if anyone knew.

Hi There,

Is your signature correct? Application nom and visa October 2017?

You are well over the global processing time and you only just have a CO now?

1 hour ago, Whites.uk said:

Not really. If you apply through MA, you can still track your application progress but do not do anythings in your application. Your MA is only allowed to response to CO on the visa application. Your roll as viewers only.

2 minutes ago, KazBaker said:

Not really. If you apply through MA, you can still track your application progress but do not do anythings in your application. Your MA is only allowed to response to CO on the visa application. Your roll as viewers only.

Not really or not?

I'd hate for them to find out, to CC my MD in an email and ask why I've done something against their instruction... Just opening a can of worms, I understand I'm within my right, but just conversations that don't need to happen should it be raised with my employer. 

38 minutes ago, Whites.uk said:

Not really or not?

I'd hate for them to find out, to CC my MD in an email and ask why I've done something against their instruction... Just opening a can of worms, I understand I'm within my right, but just conversations that don't need to happen should it be raised with my employer. 

Who knows. We need to ask a MA to see. It would make sense if they get notified, though. 

I too asked my MA at the time, if I could import the application just to track our status to avoid calling him all the time, and his answer was "No, that is why you got me." However, I did import the application and he didn't say anything (maybe they don't get notified). So do what suits you best. In our case,  our Manager encouraged us to do so, as he did the same (also applied for PR but two years ago). 

I believe they say "No" to avoid users misusing the application, or try uploading paperwork without their consent.

Cheers,

N

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Frank Stanlington said:

Hi There,

Is your signature correct? Application nom and visa October 2017?

You are well over the global processing time and you only just have a CO now?

hi , 

yes its correct have been waiting for a while , 

hopefully have CO status hasnt changed on immi yet.

this has been the first contact from immigration to my MA

• Congratulations 1

1 minute ago, Frank Stanlington said:

Wow mate, i feel for you.

That's tough but good on you for sticking it out.

Good luck!

its been a long wait , 

application went in when processing times were 7/9 months 

its been a long road , hopefully now they have made contact  i wont be waiting much longer. 

• Like 3