3 hours ago, KazBaker said:

Of course NOT. I was baker took 8 months to approve nomination and 2 more months for final visa grant. Its not about occupation rather about business circumstances. Hope you hear back soon

Thanks I appreciate your answer. Probably it s also because I applied DE stream. Can be the reason. Anyway my MA said shouldn t take more then 2 more months.

But we never know...

• Like 1

I think they are processing based on occupation. In November,December so many Developers and ICT groups, then Accountants and this week couple of restaurant managers. Wish we could have a trend based on occupation!
Agree. I do believe occupations play a significant role firstly as well as the date of lodgement of each case. When they open the case regarding one specific industry they will look more relevant cases as I guess same occuption and same industry normally have similar situation and information which is easier to make a decision.

4 minutes ago, MV1991 said:
34 minutes ago, SAJ.N said:
I think they are processing based on occupation. In November,December so many Developers and ICT groups, then Accountants and this week couple of restaurant managers. Wish we could have a trend based on occupation!

Agree. I do believe occupations play a significant role firstly as well as the date of lodgement of each case. When they open the case regarding one specific industry they will look more relevant cases as I guess same occuption and same industry normally have similar situation and information which is easier to make a decision.

What about Registered Nurse ?

14 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

Did you not read above? His date must be wrong as all his previous posts state 2017!

Yes I assume he is wrong but he has been saying more often that he is from 2018. He might just have mixed it up but now I want to know 😝

Hi Folks, 

April 2018 sheet has disappeared from Excel. 

any pointer?

On 05/11/2018 at 10:55, Watters said:

I'm not an expert but from various Googling I've had to do (I found it quite confusing to start with) this is the conclusion I've come to:

You'll still need to have sufficient medical insurance (as well as Medicare) until the 186 is granted. 

In some circumstances (level of health insurance you're paying for, reciprocal healthcare country etc.) you might be able to be exempt from the levy when you do your tax return - I'd check with your MA and health insurance provider to be sure though

22 minutes ago, Mustung said:

Hi Folks, 

April 2018 sheet has disappeared from Excel. 

any pointer?

@Mustung Fixed, someone had just moved it! 

To be honest people, I have stopped paying attention to @Kashif.Iqbal's posts. There are a lot of questions and broad statements, such as "Big changes in immigration coming in January" but no answers to anything despite being asked three separate times. Nothing against the guy, hope he gets PR very soon, but not the contributor I come to this forum for!

Hope everyone is looking after themselves mentally in this pretty tough period, and gets that golden email sooner rather than later

Edited by sbrowne9
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Chris Jo said:

Hi,

Just joined because i need to do something. We applied back in March 2017! It's been 23 months and no idea why it's taking so long. Don't feel i can trust my agent and not sure what to do?

Hi Chris,

That's insane, I know. What is your occupation? Could you please update your signature with the visa details so we know your situation?

Guys, Anyone had this situation.

Last updated date in immi account changed three times so far, but status is still received. No correspondence from department. Response from MA is "despite of date change, no communication from immi. Will keep monitoring ur application and let you know if any further updates received." Currently the last updated date shows "04 Feb 2019".

8 minutes ago, Mextex said:

Hello,

Just wanted to share I received the golden email 2 days ago. Please see details in signature. 

Best wishes to everyone and as I read many times, just wait in there as it'll come. 

Cheers.

One more march application processed, good to hear i am waiting for my golden email.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, KBK said:

Guys, Anyone had this situation.

Last updated date in immi account changed three times so far, but status is still received. No correspondence from department. Response from MA is "despite of date change, no communication from immi. Will keep monitoring ur application and let you know if any further updates received." Currently the last updated date shows "04 Feb 2019".

You had applied in May 2018, seems to be you will be hearing a good news soon, all the best. May be they started looking into your nomination application.