I've just discovered this thread and was wondering where this spreadsheet that everyone speaks of can be found?  I've been waiting since 23 Feb 2018, and my nomination was approved on Saturday. Keen to see on average how much time between nomination and visa approval, and how strong the link actually is. Ta in advance

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

7 hours ago, Quean said:

I've just discovered this thread and was wondering where this spreadsheet that everyone speaks of can be found?  I've been waiting since 23 Feb 2018, and my nomination was approved on Saturday. Keen to see on average how much time between nomination and visa approval, and how strong the link actually is. Ta in advance

Same here! Eager to see how long between nomination and actual approval

• Like 1

7 hours ago, maxmp26 said:

State: WA
Stream: ENS TRT
Number of applicants: 2
ENS 186  Nomination applied:  30 august 2018

ENS 186  Visa  applied:  31 august 2018

Please add me to the spreadsheet 

Please add this to your signature - if you need help with "how to", please see a few pages back. Thanks

18 hours ago, Hex said:

@Kashif.Iqbal
Could you please update your signature with those details. 

- Also, I assume that's for 2018? If so, then you are still some time away based off the current applications getting approved - seems like they are on Feb / March (at best).

Can you add my details to the spreadsheet too please? Details in my signature 

58 minutes ago, millie1871 said:

Can you add my details to the spreadsheet too please? Details in my signature 

Hey @millie1871, added to the May 2018 tab, let me know if any details are wrong

Just a note to people about the spreadsheet; the column with processing team, that is not necessarily the state you are applying from, and you wont know this until first contact with the DIBP through a request for documents or visa grant.

• Thanks 2

Hey Guys, 

Quick question. Immi has requested, AFP Check, UK Police Check and Health Checks but no Form 80. Do you think they will ask me for a form 80 if they haven't already? 

I would love to try and get away with not doing the Form 80 as it looks as if it is a massive pain in the arse but if they are going to ask me I would rather get it out the way now if you know what I mean. 

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Alex 

7 minutes ago, Tini365 said:

Hey Guys, 

Quick question. Immi has requested, AFP Check, UK Police Check and Health Checks but no Form 80. Do you think they will ask me for a form 80 if they haven't already? 

I would love to try and get away with not doing the Form 80 as it looks as if it is a massive pain in the arse but if they are going to ask me I would rather get it out the way now if you know what I mean. 

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Alex 

Good to hear IMMI has opened you file.

I would suggest to submit  form 80, check the messages in this forum where lot of people advised to submit it. As far as i know form 80 is a mandatory document that need to be uploaded.

You would here the people on this group saying shortly about the same what i had said. Rather than making further delay it would be best to submit as if IMMI department ask it later and it would delay again in processing your application.

Edited by ajk
  • Like 2

Good day all,

Finally some good news. My nomination has been approved (as of Feb 2, 2019 but got the official confirmation today). No documents required (I do work for a large company). Now it's the visa's turn, which might take a little while as we need several police clearances.

Relieved, nevertheless.

Edited by Sickofqueues
  • Like 1
  • Congratulations 11

20 hours ago, Freakyluv said:

If you have imported your form into your own immi account click on details and on the left side menu there is ACTIONS >>  Attach document. Once you click Ättach documents it will open all the documents attached per person in your file on the right hand side.

You can then check all the documents your MA has uploaded. I suggest not to upload any document but advise your MA if a file is missing. for me i found 2/3 police clearance from my partner was uploaded (missing one) and also the english certificate (which is a requirement for all applicants - primary and secondary) 

hope this helps.

Yes, I did. It worked. That's a great help, considering I need to check everything myself, can't take any chance.

Thanks HEAPS. And Good luck to you too.

1 hour ago, ajk said:

Good to hear IMMI has opened you file.

I would suggest to submit  form 80, check the messages in this forum where lot of people advised to submit it. As far as i know form 80 is a mandatory document that need to be uploaded.

You would here the people on this group saying shortly about the same what i had said. Rather than making further delay it would be best to submit as if IMMI department ask it later and it would delay again in processing your application.

Thanks AJK, 

You're a legend!

Although this form 80 is going to take me about 4 days to fill in 😂 I Don't know how I feel about that 😂 All worth it in the end though! Cannot wait! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tini365 said:

Thanks AJK, 

You're a legend!

Although this form 80 is going to take me about 4 days to fill in 😂 I Don't know how I feel about that 😂 All worth it in the end though! Cannot wait! 

All the best. You will get your golden mail soon.

8 minutes ago, Tini365 said:

Thanks AJK, 

You're a legend!

How long did it take between nomination approval and request for additional docs for you?

15 hours ago, Hydra said:

It's my Birthday month guys.. hope it proves lucky for all of us! So sick of this wait.. 11 months down... -_- 

It won't be long. It's my birthday month as well. so Happy Birthday to us. Let's hope and pray that our PR will be our birthday presents for 2019. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 1

45 minutes ago, AndyBR said:

Hey guys, my health examinations will expire on Feb 20th.

Do you think I should ask my MA to contact immigration about this? 

I don't think your MA contacting Immigration will really be worth it, they'll probably just give a blanket response. 

If your health examinations expire on the 20th, and a case officer opens your file after this, it is up to the discretion of the case officer weather or not they ask you to re-take. Some let it go over by a few months / weeks, some may not. Roll of the dice. As they cost a lot of money, you'd hope they'd give a little leeway. 

Police Check / Health Examinations have 12 months validity. 

Edited by Whites.uk

Just now, Whites.uk said:

If your health examinations expire on the 20th, and a case officer opens your file after this, it is up to the discretion of the case officer weather or not they ask you to re-take. Some let it go over by a few months / weeks, some may not. Roll of the dice. As they cost a lot of money, you'd hope they'd give a little leeway. 

Police Check / Health Examinations have 12 months validity. 

I've just resubmitted a new AFP certificate myself today, my UK Police cert expired late January (assuming the UK one has a validity of 12 months too) and my Health Assessment at the end of the month. Unsure of what to do given my current status on my signature, whether to instruct my MA to contact IMMI, whether to renew my Police and Health clearences, or whether to hope for the best - any suggestions anyone? 

1 hour ago, Jenny1985 said:

How long did it take between nomination approval and request for additional docs for you?

Hey Jenny, 

Not long. We received the nomination approval on the 21st then heard back from Immi about our additional docs on the 30th. 

Alex

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tomlfc1992 said:

I've just resubmitted a new AFP certificate myself today, my UK Police cert expired late January (assuming the UK one has a validity of 12 months too) and my Health Assessment at the end of the month. Unsure of what to do given my current status on my signature, whether to instruct my MA to contact IMMI, whether to renew my Police and Health clearences, or whether to hope for the best - any suggestions anyone? 

I would say just do AFP. It sounds like they are just checking off final details and you should get your PR soon. 🙂 
There is a 3 month window for health checks that immi can use at their discretion . I think you'll be fine. 

• Like 1