On 01/02/2019 at 17:10, Shaun_R said:

Hey mate,

We had the exact same problem, CO asked for PCC documents, the migration agent did tell the CO that they were submitted with application in Feb 2018, she attached it again. Been 4 weeks now and waiting... 😞

Yeah i figured another round of waiting game until they can get back to my file... that is why i was a tad bit frustrated but hey i figured nothing else i can do but keep on waiting and hoping it'll come before the 12 month mark. 

Good luck and all the best to you mate! Our Golden email will come soon. the toughest bit which is nomination is now approved so we can celebrate partially 😄 and celebrate again once we get our golden emails. 

• Like 3

Just now, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Ok, 12th june is the nomination date, and 13th june for visa.

@Kashif.Iqbal
Could you please update your signature with those details. 

- Also, I assume that's for 2018? If so, then you are still some time away based off the current applications getting approved - seems like they are on Feb / March (at best).

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 02/02/2019 at 14:58, Bips22 said:

Hi, Thanks for your post. How can i check if all my documents are getting uploaded by my MA. My immi account doesnt show details of documents uploaded.

If you have imported your form into your own immi account click on details and on the left side menu there is ACTIONS >>  Attach document. Once you click Ättach documents it will open all the documents attached per person in your file on the right hand side.

You can then check all the documents your MA has uploaded. I suggest not to upload any document but advise your MA if a file is missing. for me i found 2/3 police clearance from my partner was uploaded (missing one) and also the english certificate (which is a requirement for all applicants - primary and secondary) 

hope this helps.

Edited by Freakyluv
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Whites.uk said:

Exactly which part?

@whites.uk 

You don't actually have to prove anything, only in the case that your company reported you to IMMI, or they found out you planned to leave when your VISA was approved.

My company is not paying less than what's been mentioned on contract, why they will report immi?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Nora said:

Hi All, 

Those wondering for entitlements for paid gov parental leave (for partner:fathers) we asked today at Centrelink/Medicare and the lady confirmed that those who become PR as of 01/Jan/19 onwards shall wait two years to receive this entitlement. And for tax family benefit a year. More info on mygov.com.au

Went today to get the green medicare card as PR!!!

Congrats to all getting their PR, nominations approved or even files getting looked at. Your big day is coming!!!!🍀🎆🎈

What about the maternity leave entitlements ( 18 weeks paid by Centerlink) do you still get it if you have been granted PR after 01/01/19?

2 minutes ago, Pinky117 said:

What about the maternity leave entitlements ( 18 weeks paid by Centerlink) do you still get it if you have been granted PR after 01/01/19?

To my understanding from reading the article that was posted regarding the same, no. You would not longer get this - without the waiting period. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Freakyluv said:

If you have imported your form into your own immi account click on details and on the left side menu there is ACTIONS >>  Attach document. Once you click Ättach documents it will open all the documents attached per person in your file on the right hand side.

You can then check all the documents your MA has uploaded. I suggest not to upload any document but advise your MA if a file is missing. for me i found 2/3 police clearance from my partner was uploaded (missing one) and also the english certificate (which is a requirement for all applicants - primary and secondary) 

hope this helps.

Thanks a lot. Will check it out.

Just a tip for anyone who likes to bookmark this page.

I would always create a bookmark for this thread but as it moves so quickly I would always have to click Last Page to get to the most recent post.

If you bookmark the following link - https://www.pomsinoz.com/topic/193485-skillselect-ens-186-timeline/?page=9999

It will default to the last page. Hope this helps those who are as OCD with bookmarks as I am 😄

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Just now, boo-yaa said:

I would always create a bookmark for this thread but as it moves so quickly I would always have to click Last Page to get to the most recent post.

If you bookmark the following link - https://www.pomsinoz.com/topic/193485-skillselect-ens-186-timeline/?page=9999

It will default to the last page. Hope this helps those who are as OCD with bookmarks as I am 😄

Let's hope it never gets to page 10000 then 😄 😄 😄 

- Thanks for the tip 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, boo-yaa said:

Funny, I actually did this a while back, and bookmarked 1900...................thought I'd have PR well  before it hit that........Obviously not!

• Haha 1

On 03/01/2019 at 19:17, Kashif.Iqbal said:

My lawyer told me he is expecting big change in immigration this january.

Hey @Kashif.Iqbal,

If you meant June 2018, then I think you might be at least 4-5 months off until your case is opened unfortunately! Patience and leaving go a little will help your case more than writing a letter to say you are in a low population area; if anything for your mental well-being alone. 

Just to pull you up for the third time on the above statement; was there anything behind this or just rumor? Just genuinely interested if there is any basis to this?

• Like 4

Hi can somebody please add me to Spreadsheet please. Last update I heard of my application was they requested more info from Company to see if still operational and active.

Hopefull not long more to wait

Edited by Ducky
  • Congratulations 2

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to all who have been granted nomination and PR in Australia. Thank you to so many friends who are helping others selflessly in their journey through moral support in these testing times.

I am new to this forum and have lodged an application for employer nomination just a month back through an MA.

Please guide me in understanding the system.

1. The MA had lodged the application on behalf of the employer. In such a case is there any way for me track the status.

2. When does the MA get the transaction number that I can use to lodge for the visa?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Gopal

3 hours ago, Pinky117 said:

Yes it is parental leave..you shall meet the two year requirement after 01/Jan/2019. In my case I asked for both scenarios. You would be only entitled to any maternity leave/parental leave written on your contract woth your employer. 

4 hours ago, Hex said:

To my understanding from reading the article that was posted regarding the same, no. You would not longer get this - without the waiting period. 

Hex is right. According to the lady at centerlink, you are not entitled if you were granted PR from 01*Jan*2019 onwards. You shall wait 2 years for paid government parental leave (maternity leave) and 1 year for Tax Family benefit. 

If you have more questions visit your nearest Centerlink or visit Mygov.gov.au

Cheers,

N