Silent reader her for the last 11 months. First time posting. 

Yesterday i checked my application  online and found that it is in initial assessment stage however immigration was asking for additional documentation for my partner (police clearance and proof of English) both of which i know i sent to my MA as part of my application. When i checked the documents uploaded for my application, i found that 1 police clearance was not uploaded and his English certificates were not there. 

When I spoke to my MA, she advised that it was an issue from department and they sent them an email together with the documents to clarify that it has been uploaded before. (not entirely sure i want to believe this.) 

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know that its best to do a bit of checking and due diligence. I wouldn't have found out that my nomination was approved or that there were missing documents if I didn't check 😞 and now I'm regretting that I did  not check earlier to ensure all was uploaded when i got access to my application. (via help from this forum of course! 🙂 )

• Like 4
  • Congratulations 4

25 minutes ago, Freakyluv said:

Yesterday i checked my application  online and found that it is in initial assessment stage however immigration was asking for additional documentation for my partner (police clearance and proof of English) both of which i know i sent to my MA as part of my application. When i checked the documents uploaded for my application, i found that 1 police clearance was not uploaded and his English certificates were not there. 

When I spoke to my MA, she advised that it was an issue from department and they sent them an email together with the documents to clarify that it has been uploaded before. (not entirely sure i want to believe this.) 

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know that its best to do a bit of checking and due diligence. I wouldn't have found out that my nomination was approved or that there were missing documents if I didn't check 😞 and now I'm regretting that I did  not check earlier to ensure all was uploaded when i got access to my application. (via help from this forum of course! 🙂 )

All the best hoping it wont take much time for you to receive the grant.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, W4V said:

GUYZ...I FINALLY GOT IT..

P.R GRANTED ON 30/1/2019

GUYZ ALL I SAY IS.. SIMPLY HANG ON...

YOU WILL HEAR IT SOON..

THANK YOU ALL...

GOOD LUCK..

(btw please update excel sheet for me i am in March 18 under "MMC" name.)

Great to see another March application granted 👏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Congratulations 1

1 hour ago, W4V said:

GUYZ...I FINALLY GOT IT..

P.R GRANTED ON 30/1/2019

GUYZ ALL I SAY IS.. SIMPLY HANG ON...

YOU WILL HEAR IT SOON..

THANK YOU ALL...

GOOD LUCK..

(btw please update excel sheet for me i am in March 18 under "MMC" name.)

Congrats mate can I know what date in March did you apply...

3 hours ago, Freakyluv said:

Hey mate,

We had the exact same problem, CO asked for PCC documents, the migration agent did tell the CO that they were submitted with application in Feb 2018, she attached it again. Been 4 weeks now and waiting... 😞

Just now, itbk said:

A nomination is about a company, that government allows them to nominate people to get visas, visa grant letter is about people getting visas.

Sorry yeah wasn’t clear - My case says finalised in immi and there is a grant letter there, I assumed it was granted but my friend says it’s just the nomination. Just want to check before I get excited... I haven’t heard from MA as I checked at around 5pm

• Like 2

As far as I know, you only see your visa part, and you can not see usually company side as it contains some financial info etc. So if you see in immi finalised it means your part, but as I have not got mine yet I only assume it based on what people posted in this forum.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stix said:

Sorry yeah wasn’t clear - My case says finalised in immi and there is a grant letter there, I assumed it was granted but my friend says it’s just the nomination. Just want to check before I get excited... I haven’t heard from MA as I checked at around 5pm

On your Immi account, you shall find the status and under that name of applicants with birth date following by the word "Granted". Once you open  the Visa Grant Details..you will find the letter. The letter will say they have granted you an Employer nomination etc (...)

They can't grant you without granting the nomination. So, If it says finalised on your account and reads "granted" it means YOU ARE PR!!!!🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 Time to celebrate. 

• Haha 1
  • Congratulations 1

Hi All, Urgent Advise please:

I applied my visa 186 in June 2018 till now status is received

3 days back  i noticed that there are some mistakes in one of the document which i submitted to IMMI in june.

i got the new/updated document with current date in the documents. 

question is that: 1. Can i submit the new documents now or wait for the CO request?

2 : IMMI will raise any concern why you uploaded doc after 8 months or why you submitted doc with errors?

Really in worry please advice asap.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Srims

1 hour ago, Srims said:

Hi All, Urgent Advise please:

I applied my visa 186 in June 2018 till now status is received

3 days back  i noticed that there are some mistakes in one of the document which i submitted to IMMI in june.

i got the new/updated document with current date in the documents. 

question is that: 1. Can i submit the new documents now or wait for the CO request?

2 : IMMI will raise any concern why you uploaded doc after 8 months or why you submitted doc with errors?

Really in worry please advice asap.

Thanks in advance.

Complete the 1023 form for Incorrect answers provided. And provide correct answers + document. You are allow to submit documents throughtout the waiting time before CO makes any decision. I too, had to correct and submit correct docs, and I just got my PR.

Don't stress. Good luck.

N

12 hours ago, Nora said:

On your Immi account, you shall find the status and under that name of applicants with birth date following by the word "Granted". Once you open  the Visa Grant Details..you will find the letter. The letter will say they have granted you an Employer nomination etc (...)

They can't grant you without granting the nomination. So, If it says finalised on your account and reads "granted" it means YOU ARE PR!!!!🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 Time to celebrate. 

I am silent reader yesterday got  my golden email.thanks everyone wishes.this forum such give me positive think.

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 2

3 minutes ago, JAY SHREE said:

I am silent reader yesterday got  my golden email.thanks everyone wishes.this forum such give me positive think.

My timeline is  application _Feb 18.                   Nominations approved_Dec 18.                 Granted _ Feb 19

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 3