Happy to see so many grants today and so happy for people who got them! it's been 18 days since we've been asked for PC by CO and sent it immediately. If it's 35 days of the response on average it's so painful to wait for the decision when it's so close. Anyone got CO coming back to them after something was requested faster than 35 days? Hope to get ours soon too! Before champagne in the fridge got frozen xD

• Like 5
  • Congratulations 1

3 minutes ago, itbk said:

Happy to see so many grants today and so happy for people who got them! it's been 18 days since we've been asked for PC by CO and sent it immediately. If it's 35 days of the response on average it's so painful to wait for the decision when it's so close. Anyone got CO coming back to them after something was requested faster than 35 days? Hope to get ours soon too! Before champagne in the fridge got frozen xD

I feel ya, Same here!!! We were requested the PCC from Au  and home country. Submitted them within a week of request. This saturday the 35 days are up!!! I am getting reaaaally anxious now lol. Good luck to you!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nora said:

I feel ya, Same here!!! We were requested the PCC from Au  and home country. Submitted them within a week of request. This saturday the 35 days are up!!! I am getting reaaaally anxious now lol. Good luck to you!

Hey Nora, are you still sitting at Initial Assessment? 

Hi,

I was one of the silent readers!

We have checked our application today and noticed that it has been granted on Saturday 26th.

Here is the timeline of our application. We have applied through the migration agent. No further documents has been asked, direct grant. Police checks were expired, medicals have been done in May 2018.

Thank you for all your support and help in this forum. When I was reading and seeing people are getting their PR, I was always smiling/being happy for them that their stress is over and hoping mine would be so close! and it is over!

All the best everyone! Hope everyone can get their grant soon!

State: NSW

Stream: ENS 186 DE

Number of applicants:2

Visa and Nomination applied: 24.02.2018

Immi Status: Finalised/Granted 26.01.2019

• Like 1
  • Congratulations 20

29 minutes ago, DeeBc said:

Hi,

I was one of the silent readers!

We have checked our application today and noticed that it has been granted on Saturday 26th.

Here is the timeline of our application. We have applied through the migration agent. No further documents has been asked, direct grant. Police checks were expired, medicals have been done in May 2018.

Thank you for all your support and help in this forum. When I was reading and seeing people are getting their PR, I was always smiling/being happy for them that their stress is over and hoping mine would be so close! and it is over!

All the best everyone! Hope everyone can get their grant soon!

State: NSW

Stream: ENS 186 DE

Number of applicants:2

Visa and Nomination applied: 24.02.2018

Immi Status: Finalised/Granted 26.01.2019

Congrats its raining Quality assurance managers grants today...😃

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Luis Silva said:

Hey all,

Great news!!! Got my Nomination approved yesterday, on 28/01. They've asked my partner for another health examination as it's been more than 12 since she had one. Not sure why they're asking only her to have it since we both had it on 11/2017, though. Anyways, I'm so excited!

Hang there and good luck guys! 

I guess if it is Further assessment for medical, they will put you on hold until medical clearence. It is a boring moment while you wait for final decision. If not further medical assessment, to be sure it’s coming soon.

hope you hear good news soon dear

• Like 1

Hi Marina,

As far as I know it is essential for the CO because the accountant has to confirm that the company has financial capacity to sponsor you for 2 years. Without it your nomination will be hardly approved. I suggest to consult a registered MA.

48 minutes ago, Marina91 said:

Hi everyone, we are currently on the waiting period for our visa. We applied for trt 186 in August. 

I was thinking if anyone cam help me with the Accountant support letter. Not sure exactly what he should mention.

Thank you, and Good luck to everyone!

Hi @Marina91 

The accountant letter submitted (and approved by MA) for our nomination mentioned the following:

- Full trading name and abn of business

- Stated how long the accountant worked for/with the business (if it is 3rd party accountant)

- business current trading stability and future prosperity (in our case, the construction sector, mentioned ongoing and upcoming projects and their approx. dollar value)

- mentioned the sponsored employee and confirmed the business will remain profitable for employment of the sponsored person for at least 2 years 

It was less than a page by time they add in all of the usual letter formalities.

1 hour ago, Deep1984 said:

Big congrats jharvey  I applied 2nd time still received

Me too, going to apply 3rd time DE, will there be any negative record in the immigration department which lower the chance of success? Anyone got visa granted after 2nd or 3rd time refusal?

• Like 1

Finally received contact from case officer exactly 11 months after applying. Requested some documents from the business operator. Updated excel sheet. 

At least there's a case officer assigned which is a positive thing. Looking forward to the golden email in the coming days. 

• Like 3
  • Congratulations 7

Just now, Tini365 said:

Hi Guys, I have received an email requesting AFP, Police Check from the UK and a Health Examination. I should be able to get this all back by the end of next week with any luck. 

Looks like we're on the home straight! 

Good luck everyone! 

Alex

Good to hear one more march application. I am so relief now i should plan for buying a bottle of champagne.

• Haha 1
  • Congratulations 2

15 minutes ago, Tini365 said:

Hi Guys, I have received an email requesting AFP, Police Check from the UK and a Health Examination. I should be able to get this all back by the end of next week with any luck. 

Looks like we're on the home straight! 

Good luck everyone! 

Alex

Nice to hear that!

I think your nomination approved date is wrong.We are still in Jan 2019 😄

Edited by SAJ.N
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Whites.uk said:

Wow, the Department have really turned up the tempo for the end of January after weeks of dribs and drabs. 

Hold tight! Congrats all. 

It seems like someone has slipped something in their coffee 🤣 

Honestly, its the best few days for movement that I can remember on here 🍾 long may it continue.

• Like 4