32 minutes ago, galisuman said:

Wow can I know what Saudi Docs were requested, I was requested to submit my work permit, payslips and IQAMA document from my MA when I applied, did they ask for anything else as I am not Saudi citizen so they wont issue any police clearances to non citizens. Please let me know thanks in advance...

32 minutes ago, galisuman said:

Wow can I know what Saudi Docs were requested, I was requested to submit my work permit, payslips and IQAMA document from my MA when I applied, did they ask for anything else as I am not Saudi citizen so they wont issue any police clearances to non citizens. Please let me know thanks in advance...

We are not Saudi citizen

Resident Permit

Entry/Exit stamps in Saudi

Work reference

Final Exit ( My husband has no final exit since he resigned from our home country)

Further Requirements:

Statutory dec

3 hours ago, dmak said:

Got a movement on my PR application would like to share with you all - great start of a week! 

Initial Assessment Further documentation requested for police check from Aus and HK probably due to expiry on the ones i previously provided

ICT Business Analyst

DE, onshore

Nomination and Application Lodged on 23rd Feb 2018

Status changed to Initial Assessment and further Documents requested  28th Jan 2019

Wish everyone receive your golden email soon!

Goodluck. Keep us updated!

3 hours ago, Hex said:

@Ezzentric

Yep - I was in this situation (we needed a new passport - and birth certificate) for a newborn and our application depended on it.

- As you know and have seen, the SA home affairs isn't really helpful - however, we spent every night for about 2-3 weeks on the phone to SA (on average 50-150 calls a night (no exageration), as most calls would drop / fail) and were able to get the passport and birth certificate expedited (and even a certified copy emailed to us) to help with the application (whilst waiting for the postage). 

Basically, we begged and pleaded with every and anyone - eventually we got through to people and they helped.
- It's all about being REALLY patient and polite. If you explain your situation well enough, people do empathise. 

Through forums and LOTS of research (online / Google / anywhere), we found tons of phone numbers and just kept asking questions, till we got to the right people). 

Good luck - it's not fun, but worth it in the long run. (We were able to continue with our application, 2-3 months before we received our documents).

Thanks @Hex - I don't even know where to start. I will call the DHA as soon as they open in SA today and see from there. Thanks for the advice. 

18 minutes ago, Ezzentric said:

Thanks @Hex - I don't even know where to start. I will call the DHA as soon as they open in SA today and see from there. Thanks for the advice. 

@Ezzentric I know it seems daunting but it's all worth it eventually. 

To start you off, here are the last 2 numbers I would call religiously (many, MANY times a night, until someone answers). 

Main offices in Pretoria (SA): 

- Jamela on +27 12 402 2286
- Maggie on +27 12 402 2253

You can also email Evan @ evans.maphosa@dha.gov.za - he was great help to us in regards to passports (don't have a direct line, sorry). 

Edited by Hex

12 minutes ago, Hex said:

@Ezzentric I know it seems daunting but it's all worth it eventually. 

To start you off, here are the last 2 numbers I would call religiously (many, MANY times a night, until someone answers). 

Main offices in Pretoria (SA): 

- Jamela on +27 12 402 2286
- Maggie on +27 12 402 2253

You can also email Evan @ evans.maphosa@dha.gov.za - he was great help to us (don't have a direct line, sorry). 

Thank you, Dankie, Nkosi 🙏

Hello and thanks to everyone.

I have been a silent reader during the last 2 stressful months. This forum supported me a lot and gave me a lot of helpful information. 

My Visa was granted yesterday. Not further documentation required

State: NSW

Stream: 186 ENS DE

Number of applicants: 1

ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  February 27th 2018

Visa Granted on the 28 January 2019

IMMI Status: Finalized

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 16

10 minutes ago, pdb77 said:

I have been a silent reader during the last 2 stressful months. This forum supported me a lot and gave me a lot of helpful information. 

Hi pdb77 you gave me hope, I applied under same occupation as you.. I have PM you kindly have a look.. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, pdb77 said:

One more Grant related to Testing occupation. I am hoping after @galisuman next would be mine.

• Like 1

Hey all,

Great news!!! Got my Nomination approved yesterday, on 28/01. They've asked my partner for another health examination as it's been more than 12 since she had one. Not sure why they're asking only her to have it since we both had it on 11/2017, though. Anyways, I'm so excited!

Hang there and good luck guys! 

• Like 4
  • Congratulations 7

1 minute ago, Luis Silva said:

Hey all,

Great news!!! Got my Nomination approved yesterday, on 28/01. They've asked my partner for another health examination as it's been more than 12 since she had one. Not sure why they're asking only her to have it since we both had it on 11/2017, though. Anyways, I'm so excited!

Hang there and good luck guys! 

Wow !! thats a spot on 11 months on your case !!! All the best @Luis Silva

• Like 1

1 hour ago, M.rvr said:

Well just had my MA telling me that they're requesting more info for my nomination 🙂 

Dunno when they asked and what they asked for .... 

But it's a good sign i guess !

That's awesome!

- Surely your MA knows what they asked for - didn't they ask them? 😕 

5 hours ago, Magenta said:

Direct entry stream

Family of 5

Nomination : Feb 2018

Visa Lodged : May. 2018

Nomination approval : Nov 22 2018

Request for more Info: Dec 3, 2018

( AFP and Saudi Docs)

Further assessment: January 24, 2019

(Statutory Declaration) needed to finalise the application..

Hoping to received the golden letter soon.

Finally received the grant today..

Hoping for the best for all of us..

• Like 2
  • Congratulations 12

6 hours ago, Oliviaa said:

Congratulations to your good news

May I ask you said 3rd time lucky apply PR. What do you meant by 3rd time?

It's my third time applying for my permanent residency. 

Previous two times applying the business nomination has been refused.

• Congratulations 1