21 hours ago, fifi186 said:

any accountants here waiting for approval?

Our Nomination got approved 21 Dec, CO asked for PCC's middle January...we just waiting now.

There was another accountant that got is nomination also approved 22 Dec and PR granted early January.

Edited by Shaun_R
  • Congratulations 1

2 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

hi guys,

i have a query, which application is more quicker 186 TRT or 187 TRT?

Please answer

Go ahead and check the timelines for each on the Immigration's website and give it a thought. Each one of us will only share our experience on Ens 186 and those we have heard. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ovi said:

Does anyone guess how long it may take to approve nomination only, I submitted in August and 186 in October.i know it's too early but still I am counting each single day.😐😐

Nobody knows for sure. It is all about luck, priority on occupation, etc. There are people who got nomination approve ages ago and still waiting for visa application to be granted. There are people who within 3-6 months of their nomination application being submitted got approved. So it is really unpredictable. Check the Global Processing time so you can have an idea.

Good luck.

Edited by Nora
  • Thanks 1

hello guys,

I have a question to ask, my restaurant is in Gosford (post code: 2250) which is near to Sydney. As the immigration's website stated regional areas are Everywhere except Sydney, Newcastle, the Central Coast and Wollongong", And the Gosford post code 2250 is not in the regional area post code list. Website doesn't mentioned that Gosford is not a regional area they said everywhere expect, so can we lodge 187TRT application instead of 186TRT?

Please answer, it's very urgent for someone.

7 minutes ago, Ovi said:

One question why immi state about the processing time that 

75% application 11 months and 90% 14 months.

So what should I consider 11 or 14 months?

That means that 75% of the cases finalised last month were processed in 11 months, 90% in 14 months and the remaining 10% in less or more than the times quoted. So just think you can hear from them before, during or after that waiting time.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

hello guys,

I have a question to ask, my restaurant is in Gosford (post code: 2250) which is near to Sydney. As the immigration's website stated regional areas are Everywhere except Sydney, Newcastle, the Central Coast and Wollongong", And the Gosford post code 2250 is not in the regional area post code list. Website doesn't mentioned that Gosford is not a regional area they said everywhere expect, so can we lodge 187TRT application instead of 186TRT?

Please answer, it's very urgent for someone.

Give them the website to check or go with a MA they should be able to advise.

On 11/01/2019 at 03:01, Mayur said:

Hi Folks,

My colleague's 186 visa was lodged in Mid April 2018 and she got her golden email in just 8 months. same occupation as mine (accountant) and DE. Looks like immi people are now on fast track mode. Just giving hopes to people who have applied in March and April. Get ready for grants. Yay!

State: NSW
Birth Country: India
Stream: 457 - 186 DE
Number of applicants: 3
ENS 186 Visa and Nomination applied:  12 Feb 2018

Nomination Approved:  22 Dec 2018
IMMI Status: Finalized on 8 January 2019

any further documents asked: No despite Aus PCC expired on 28 Dec 2018.

Hi Mayur - just dropped you a message, please check your inbox 🙂 Thanks 

9 hours ago, NickyNook said:

Gosford is part of the Central Coast - as is everywhere between Sydney and Newcastle. You have quoted that Central  Coast is not regional - therefore Gosford is not regional.

2250 is on the regional list according to immi website